Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t no traveller woman. The most traveller she has and ever will have in her is bill 🍆🤣. The trailer situation never lasted long. Be surprised if she’s still even got it
She swears blind she has travelling blood... but here's the thing... travelling families are huge & are all related somehow.... so we know her dad was MIA... but wheres her aunties, uncles, cousins, granny & grandad.... surely there would be pictures or something? I know she posted some ancestory tit... and turned out she was supposedly related to few ppl on FB🤦‍♀️ I even noticed when she was with Bill... no pictures of her with her in laws etc... and we all know chavyanne loves a pic... even if she has to sneak one!!!

I’m almost sure she posted some sort of bruising on her arms, neck etc. She spoke about being abused or something but she never said who it was, must’ve been an ex after Bill, would she ship them off constantly if he’d done that to her?
Bill would never of done that to her ever, she did have an affair after bill with another married man, and cassy thought it was her right to set about the wife..... so probably from that

She swears blind she has travelling blood... but here's the thing... travelling families are huge & are all related somehow.... so we know her dad was MIA... but wheres her aunties, uncles, cousins, granny & grandad.... surely there would be pictures or something? I know she posted some ancestory tit... and turned out she was supposedly related to few ppl on FB🤦‍♀️ I even noticed when she was with Bill... no pictures of her with her in laws etc... and we all know chavyanne loves a pic... even if she has to sneak one!!!
Shes a travelling mans spunk bucket thats just about it, she puts the accent on but sounds like a lob! Watch her on youtube type in big fat gipsy weddings cassy smith... and listen to her talk while trying to stick dimantes on a pound shop bin 🤦‍♀️. The girl had a phase of trying to be kat slater at one point, when she was doing runners out of resturants for a dinner that cost a score

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And asked her be bridesmaid for her and bills renewal
Shes bleeping stunning that girl, and cassy tries to be like her all the time 3🤦‍♀️... no matter how much she tries she will never be... plus her legs are a foot to short..... que the next op 😂😂😂

Omg some silly follower as just asked for the receipe for the meatballs... que the bullshit...and someome else as just put is that the costcos one 😂😂😂😂. Its about has much homemade as cas not having lipo

Reactions: 1
Wonder who the next man will be, can’t wait to see this tit show go down. She’s probably on her third cock of the week already 🤣. Don’t know how these men go near it, I bet her arse hole stunk during this hot weather she looks like a soapy bleep as it is but in this humidity must of been rife. Probably got a life form of it’s own lingering around her German ring 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bills family didn’t speak to her though did they? I’m sure she used to spout some bullshit about it

Reactions: 2
Mothers intuition 💁🏻‍♀️ is something you should always listen to ,,, GUYS ! How many is getting pissed off when the garlic going dry !? 🤦🏻‍♀️

My daughter 9 stones like big homegrown meatballs ,,, from other lady’s farms 🐷 CHICKEN , fresh , organic , eggs ! CASSY she know quality reduced items ! BARGAIN ! she have from others ,,, smart ! 🤓 she have lovely filets !! Lolol! girl IS in heat roll in fox sheit to please them ,,, NICE 😈

There is familiar smell bringing back to childhood 🇩🇪 there is another smell coming to mind 👸 my daughter , my sons quality ! I have 7 children 1 in Germany . MALES FOR YA ! FFS get my kids indoors smell covic !

Should you go shopping when hungry or when you full ?? My chihuahua are desperate for bath lololo #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mothers intuition 💁🏻‍♀️ is something you should always listen to ,,, GUYS ! How many is getting pissed off when the garlic going dry !? 🤦🏻‍♀️

My daughter 9 stones like big homegrown meatballs ,,, from other lady’s farms 🐷 CHICKEN , fresh , organic , eggs ! CASSY she know quality reduced items ! BARGAIN ! she have from others ,,, smart ! 🤓 she have lovely filets !! Lolol! girl IS in heat roll in fox sheit to please them ,,, NICE 😈

There is familiar smell bringing back to childhood 🇩🇪 there is another smell coming to mind 👸 my daughter , my sons quality ! I have 7 children 1 in Germany . MALES FOR YA ! FFS get my kids indoors smell covic !

Should you go shopping when hungry or when you full ?? My chihuahua are desperate for bath lololo #anglesdelight
Honestly these make me die 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you so much for clearing up re. Bill. I have read on here he’s a good guy! I had no idea that she’d been going off with other women’s husbands!

Reactions: 4
Google him it’s pretty obvious
he went to prison in 2013 for armed robbery, he now sells watches and films himself driving. He is also out EVERY night it seems judging by his stories. His poor fiancé is stuck in the house while he films himself driving hired cars and eating steak with the “lads” and sleeping with god knows how many other women too.

he went to prison in 2013 for armed robbery, he now sells watches and films himself driving. He is also out EVERY night it seems judging by his stories. His poor fiancé is stuck in the house while he films himself driving hired cars and eating steak with the “lads” and sleeping with god knows how many other women too.
I quoted the wrong post. 🤦‍♀️ Someone asked what he does.

My cassyanne changed her name so she would sound more traveller she dont like the germany name i gave her.... and today she cooked my granddaughter a beautiful german dish of german chicken balls 🙄 yes she took them straight off my cock benny 🤦‍♀️ chucked them in a tin foil tray added some dry garlic, and my famous germany spices and they look just like shop bought ones.... but they aren't, my cassy only eats wholesome food.... just look at her she weighs 9stone and 8stone of that is plastic, she vant have no more surgery because colvic, and being she such a trent setter and does promo work that never gets advertised so proud to be her mum and omi to the best looked after children 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you so much for clearing up re. Bill. I have read on here he’s a good guy! I had no idea that she’d been going off with other women’s husbands!
Oh yes.... trashyanne loves a married man... & her mates boyfriends! Even likes to rock up to their house & have a scrap with not just them .. but their mothers too... shes a wrongen!!!

Oh yes.... trashyanne loves a married man... & her mates boyfriends! Even likes to rock up to their house & have a scrap with not just them .. but their mothers too... shes a wrongen!!!
Bloody crazy 😭 that ‘Him’ used to live near me actually! About a 10 minute drive from me, he’s old address is plastered over news articles re. The armed robbery. I’ve got a lot of friends with kids round that way, crazy what sort of people they’re bought up around

Reactions: 1
Bloody crazy 😭 that ‘Him’ used to live near me actually! About a 10 minute drive from me, he’s old address is plastered over news articles re. The armed robbery. I’ve got a lot of friends with kids round that way, crazy what sort of people they’re bought up around
She loves a criminal... Don't think shes had a good man since Bill.... proper wannabe gangsters moll!! You'd think she would make better decisions given she has 2 little girls to protect🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Very dangerous game 😩 I think she just needs a decent man with a legal paying job, to take care of her !!! I hate to sound misogynistic! Maybe then we’d have less ‘independent women’ posts lol

She doesn’t really have to think about protecting her daughters though does she, cause she never has them lol

Reactions: 7
Very dangerous game 😩 I think she just needs a decent man with a legal paying job, to take care of her !!! I hate to sound misogynistic! Maybe then we’d have less ‘independent women’ posts lol
The only thing independent about that scabby bleep is her knickers when they grow legs and run to the washing machine after a day of being shoved up that stinking crack. She’s a filthy animal nothing woman about her. bleeping conning bleep she’s basically a social media ponce. And I don’t understand how these companies want to send her anything. The only Way I would want her to promote anything of mine would be if I had a Pharmaceutical company selling tablets to cure sexually transmitted diseases 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.