Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A kick in the new Turkish teeth” 🤣🤣🤣

I’d love to hear the advice and pearls of wisdom Angel is giving Cassy through this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love seeing all these new members! Just out of interest any of yous liked her before now started seeing the truth behind her? 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m waiting for the hospital posts to start. She’ll be taking herself next week to get some attention. Scabby pissy flapped bleep. Imagine her face when she see what he’s put on insta 🤣😫😭 the cheek of her I bet she’s sat and played the victim but she new he was with lucie the whole time. Vile dirty witch.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why this man is even a prize these women want to win 😕 he’s hardly a catch 🤣
Well it cant be for his lovely teeth.... could park her range between that gap!! Just thinking back to all the "him" & "my 3 ❤" posts.... what a absolute MUG🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it cant be for his lovely teeth.... could park her range between that gap!! Just thinking back to all the "him" & "my 3 ❤" posts.... what a absolute MUG🥴
so embarrassing and shameful going after a man who has a pregnant girlfriend! Get some self respect

Reactions: 1
She's gonna start with the mental health bul tit now ain't she . That pisses me off how people genuinely suffer and she turns it off and on like a tap.

I bet angel got pregnant to trap men a few times like mother like daughter.

Reactions: 4
I have been a watcher for a while . Love this thread it’s such an eye opener!

if cassy really was pregnant and misscarried this would be such an evil thing for G to do in the same week it happened! But I suspect that he told her L was pregnant and so she made it all up and G is not falling for it

Reactions: 6
She's gonna start with the mental health bul tit now ain't she . That pisses me off how people genuinely suffer and she turns it off and on like a tap.

I bet angel got pregnant to trap men a few times like mother like daughter.
I've lost count how many baby daddies angel has! & yes she will start with all the bipolar, dysmorphia, self harming bullshit.... & dont get me wrong I'm not making light of these issues.... But I've seen trashyanne lay into so many people on her posts who clearly have actually been diagnosed with mental health.... it only matters when shes the victim.. The girl is just vile!!! 1 day she will be on a 24hr fast, next day we will be getting binge eating posts.... shes a bleeping train wreck!!!

She’s gonna go back to doing what she wants, dumping her kids off with her mum whenever she feels like it. Having Abbie and Macey back round. Paying someone to do her housework cos she’ll be out all the time... 🤣

Reactions: 2
I've lost count how many baby daddies angel has! & yes she will start with all the bipolar, dysmorphia, self harming bullshit.... & dont get me wrong I'm not making light of these issues.... But I've seen trashyanne lay into so many people on her posts who clearly have actually been diagnosed with mental health.... it only matters when shes the victim.. The girl is just vile!!! 1 day she will be on a 24hr fast, next day we will be getting binge eating posts.... shes a bleeping train wreck!!!
From the state of the youngest two Angel’s baby daddies were her cousins or something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also I agree that cassy is exactly like her mum. How many kids by different dads ! There’s more to angels back story I think , it’s very unusual for more than one of your kids to stop speaking to you !

Guys ! last Friday my son cough poor angel child 😇 being wheezy ! 😮 alarm bells and panic ,, result test is negative ! Just in time phew ! We got special permissions from local government for covic to HIDE for teenagers celebrate ! , ALL NIGHT Covic has gone for Alwvel results lolol , 😎

My daughter so proud of her brother ,,, supportive big sister big in education ! My CASSY always clever .. study films ! Cookies ! Candles ! 9 stone from Chickens ! From pig 🐷 Organic , fresh , eggs !! Big visitor at other lady farms 👸🏼

Are you putting your houseplant outside in th rain ??? QUIET night with the biatches lololo , #anglesdelight
Please can we have another #anglesdelight edition, I need a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must have fallen out with all of her mates, none are to be seen with her for ages.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember from the 1st few threads when someone said they had a voice note recording of her and her landlord Having sexual relations so she could get cheaper rent?😩🤣 Or was that a load of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love seeing all these new members! Just out of interest any of yous liked her before now started seeing the truth behind her? 😂

I didn’t mind her cause I didn’t know all this tit but I started disliking her when she used that poor girl who died during a BBL op for attention. I unfollowed her then and then ages later found this site. I was suprised at how much of a wrong en she is but the more you read and see what she puts now the more it makes sense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.