Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been a bit skeptical of her chronic illness claims too. She bangs on & on about how everything is such a struggle for her, but then when something she wants to do comes up the illnesses seem to magically disappear & off she goes. I have a chronic illness, and I really wish she would teach me the art of being able to turn it on & off like that as it’s not something I’ve ever been able to do.
Im with you, when they were handing out the on and off switch for Chronic Illnesses I must've been asleep.

Reactions: 6
Wish she would shut up now. She's like a dog with a bone ripping apart the parents of that missing child who was recently found.

Reactions: 4
Shes a bleeping idiot, the little girl was just as safe in the tent as she would of been in her own bedroom. People break into houses to kidnap. The rooms in tents aren't all that big serene. There is no way you can keep your child safe 24/7, be it at home or in a tent. You can't all cramp into the same room just because of what ifs. It is nothing like the McCan case, her parents LEFT her. The parents of Cleo were with her. It is usual to sleep more than four hours without checking on your kids unless their newborn. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Gotta love a person who doesn't have children criticising people she doesn't know and questioning their parenting methods

I can't begin to imagine the emotions Cleo's parents will have gone through over the last several weeks, and how they must be feeling now she's back home, and now they'll have to deal with idiots like Seri questioning everything they've ever done and calling them bad parents for going camping with their children

For the love of God they probably just wanted some 'alone time' and felt safe with their children in the other compartment of the tent and the unthinkable happened

Reactions: 5
She is totally out of order. Blaming the parents. Their kids were in the same bleeping tent. Yes tents have sections. It is not the parents fault some creep entered their tent. Absolutely disgusted in her. Why does she think she's some sort of sleuth ? She sits on her lazy arse all day crying about whatever made up illness she has, clearly too much time on her hands and her brain is just stewing away.

Reactions: 4
She just needs to be involved in things to make them controversial. She's no idea on being a parent as she's not a parent. She can't dictate what camping should be for others.

She won't ever be a parent so she projects this towards others. If she was a parent she wouldn't have typed story after story demoralising another parents goodwill of trust towards camping. She has literally no idea.

No doubt the playing the victim stories will come soon regarding this 🥴

Pretty sure she's said before she knows what it's like to be a parent as she's looked after xyz child and been an auntie/big sister/friend/fill in the gaps.

All of those ARE NOTHING like being a full time parent responsible for every single move a child makes 🥴

She just needs to be involved in things to make them controversial. She's no idea on being a parent as she's not a parent. She can't dictate what camping should be for others.

She won't ever be a parent so she projects this towards others. If she was a parent she wouldn't have typed story after story demoralising another parents goodwill of trust towards camping. She has literally no idea.

No doubt the playing the victim stories will come soon regarding this 🥴

Pretty sure she's said before she knows what it's like to be a parent as she's looked after xyz child and been an auntie/big sister/friend/fill in the gaps.

All of those ARE NOTHING like being a full time parent responsible for every single move a child makes 🥴
Oh she wants to be a mother though, just before the first lockdown she was scheduled for fertility tests so she could try and have a baby, I assume the best friend was donating the goods.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh she wants to be a mother though, just before the first lockdown she was scheduled for fertility tests so she could try and have a baby, I assume the best friend was donating the goods.
I thought she said she's decided against it, must've got it wrong. Something about just being a dog mum x

No no she still wants it to go ahead, she has a box with baby items in and everything. It gets brought up every now and again
Oh I've missed that. How on earth can she look after a baby if she spends weeks at a time lying in bed? Quite concerning. I hope she's not of the mindset that a baby will make everything better. Because it's bloody hard.

Reactions: 7
Oh I've missed that. How on earth can she look after a baby if she spends weeks at a time lying in bed? Quite concerning. I hope she's not of the mindset that a baby will make everything better. Because it's bloody hard.
I remember this! The cancelled fertility treatment. How could she have a baby with all her "serious" and crippling health conditions. Would she be able to even get pregnant . What about the days she "can't walk" and needs her wheelchair 🤔 and has her chronic "flair ups" She can't even walk her dogs daily! Would she as a single mum have a strong enough support network around her.

I remember this! The cancelled fertility treatment. How could she have a baby with all her "serious" and crippling health conditions. Would she be able to even get pregnant . What about the days she "can't walk" and needs her wheelchair 🤔 and has her chronic "flair ups" She can't even walk her dogs daily! Would she as a single mum have a strong enough support network around her.
I highly doubt it . Another one that thinks a child is a fashion accessory 😡

Seriously, feels like she’s constantly in bed feeling “poorly”

Maybe she was going to take inspiration from her beloved TheNurseMum and attempt to pawn her child off onto carers constantly?

Has anyone seen her latest stories about 'standing up to trolls' and the stories. Referencing some of the things said here. None of the things were said directly to her, she has sought to read them, nobody has made her read them. Therefore we are not trolls. And that's not deflection Seri, that is fact? If reading here affects you so badly then don't read here? Just a thought.

On the other hand, the way she dragged down parents who go camping could be classed as trolling couldn't it Serene....if what we type is trolling then that means what you type is also trolling.

Think about it. You're strange.

How does she know the people who were crushed went into cardiac arrest? What every one of them? They probably died of major internal bleeding Serene. Just because you watched Greys Anatomy it doesn't give you the knowledge to accertain the cause of death.
Stick to faking your poorly.

• Haha
Omg she's SUCH a bleeping liar. Her followers did not sell that little incence burner out at all. As soon as she showed it (it showed 2 mins on the story) I searched for it and it said pre order for 22nd November then. It was pre order anyway. Now she's like omg guysss you sold it out. Nope, its status was pre order anyway the lying lying little cretin. Made me piss laughing that. Especially after she wrote paragraphs about being an 'influencer/content creater using phrases that signified a you and' us' divide between herself and regular Instagram users. What a bleeping knobhead, who on earth does she think she is 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3