Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's SUCH a bleeping liar. Her followers did not sell that little incence burner out at all. As soon as she showed it (it showed 2 mins on the story) I searched for it and it said pre order for 22nd November then. It was pre order anyway. Now she's like omg guysss you sold it out. Nope, its status was pre order anyway the lying lying little cretin. Made me piss laughing that. Especially after she wrote paragraphs about being an 'influencer/content creater using phrases that signified a you and' us' divide between herself and regular Instagram users. What a bleeping knobhead, who on earth does she think she is 😂🤣
Yuk🤮🤮She is back on the expensive and actually stylish looking sex toys!! I wish I had so much disposal income! Surely no business in their right mind would gift her these!!

Reactions: 1
Yuk🤮🤮She is back on the expensive and actually stylish looking sex toys!! I wish I had so much disposal income! Surely no business in their right mind would gift her these!!
Yup, she’s sooooo poor though. Not to mention dropping the £35 on a jacket. Dirt poor, though.

Reactions: 1
I’m so curious about her finances, and how much she makes from insta.
surely a lot of the things she posts are undeclared ads?

Reactions: 2
We don't stalk or harass you babes. Please don't ever think you're that special.
I'm sorry that you're a head who needs to fabricate her life to justify being a lazy work shy bleep. I'm sorry that you feel the need to bang on about being "ill" which then gives those of us who truly do suffer but still go about our day to day lives a bad name.
I'm sorry that I'm a hard working chronically ill person.
We're not dickheads, you're the head for CHOOSING to read here ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol isnt bothered with what people say but obsessively reading and addressing whats posted here

Serene, do your self a favour stop reading here. Stop using it for engagement. No one forces you to read here. Do yourself a favour.

Reactions: 4
Omg she's SUCH a bleeping liar. Her followers did not sell that little incence burner out at all. As soon as she showed it (it showed 2 mins on the story) I searched for it and it said pre order for 22nd November then. It was pre order anyway. Now she's like omg guysss you sold it out. Nope, its status was pre order anyway the lying lying little cretin. Made me piss laughing that. Especially after she wrote paragraphs about being an 'influencer/content creater using phrases that signified a you and' us' divide between herself and regular Instagram users. What a bleeping knobhead, who on earth does she think she is 😂🤣
She is a bleeping idiot. She blocked me because I dared to disagree on her stories about what she wrote. I dared to have a different opinion. I wasn't nasty I just said I thought different. She said I was negative and not a nice person.

We don't stalk or harass you babes. Please don't ever think you're that special.
I'm sorry that you're a head who needs to fabricate her life to justify being a lazy work shy bleep. I'm sorry that you feel the need to bang on about being "ill" which then gives those of us who truly do suffer but still go about our day to day lives a bad name.
I'm sorry that I'm a hard working chronically ill person.
We're not dickheads, you're the head for CHOOSING to read here ❤
Fancy her saying you can dm her or call her. She wallows in self pity and is so not interested in what other people have to say. Its all about her. Does she think other people are not going through or have been through crappy times in their lives. Difference been they pick themselves off, dust themselves down and get back on with life. But not seri, she gets off on been negative, I think she secretly like things bad happening to her as she gets off on talking about them for attention. And she should lay off the weed and she might stop been so paranoid ........she is like the grim reaper. Grow up Seri and stop acting like some hard done buy needy child. Everyone has a story and some have been through a lot worse than you. Or just sit there full of self pity until your dying day thinking the world owes you a living.

Last edited:
What on earth is she on about with people asking about her eyes and if she's wearing contacts? I bet nobody has asked 🤭 I bet she has caught herself in the camera and thought oooh what can I pretend people have asked about today (que her sending herself a fake message 🥴)

Her eyes always look really dull and glazed over rather than anything special? I actually do have bright blue clear white eyes and I get comments about how nice my eyes are (they are my main noteable feature), nobody asks if I'm wearing contacts thought cos they know me and know they are my real eyes 👀😩🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What on earth is she on about with people asking about her eyes and if she's wearing contacts? I bet nobody has asked 🤭 I bet she has caught herself in the camera and thought oooh what can I pretend people have asked about today (que her sending herself a fake message 🥴)

Her eyes always look really dull and glazed over rather than anything special? I actually do have bright blue clear white eyes and I get comments about how nice my eyes are (they are my main noteable feature), nobody asks if I'm wearing contacts thought cos they know me and know they are my real eyes 👀😩🤣🤭
All her eye's show is shes strung out on prescription meds she doesn't need 24/7.
Constantly stoned.
Your eye's ain't tit Serene

Has anyone else seen her recent stories about an impending mental break down?

Well I need her GP, my partner has been on the waiting list for CBT for years but this bleep gets to start it after Christmas!?

Well I need her GP, my partner has been on the waiting list for CBT for years but this bleep gets to start it after Christmas!?
Literally what I was thinking the same with grief counselling. I don’t understand how all these “influencers” seem to get therapy / help at the drop of a hat yet everyone else has to wait months / years?

Literally what I was thinking the same with grief counselling. I don’t understand how all these “influencers” seem to get therapy / help at the drop of a hat yet everyone else has to wait months / years?
...🤔 I still think she has a secret cash stash somewhere that the DWP are unaware of and she's paying for it all herself to see some unqualified therapist she "befriended" online!! I feel a "therapy" trip to see her friend in London is on the cards. !

I don't even know where to start with this.....

There are so many things wrong with people advertising BNPL schemes that aren't regulated.

She knows first hand (so she says) how easy it is to spiral with money, it's the most vulnerable time of year for some people. This is just asking for trouble. She's only advertising it because her referral code once again earns her money so her work shy fake illness backside never has to get a real job.

Attachments

• Sick
I don't even know where to start with this.....

There are so many things wrong with people advertising BNPL schemes that aren't regulated.

She knows first hand (so she says) how easy it is to spiral with money, it's the most vulnerable time of year for some people. This is just asking for trouble. She's only advertising it because her referral code once again earns her money so her work shy fake illness backside never has to get a real job.
Oh she is far too ill to work. Don't you know? Her medical team and team of mental health professionals say she is not capable of working. I'm not sure what the job centre say though as she seems quite capable of spending hours spouting her tit on social media so is quite capable of using her fingers to type for hours on end and her brain to research someone's disappearence in America. If anyone does sign up, hopefully she declares the income she makes from this.

• Angry
So so irresponsible

I understand there is a genuine benefit to payment plans and credit, however these company prey upon people with very little financial knowledge and make it so easy for them to get into, and stay in debt for long periods of time

I feel like I can’t shop online without having Klarna pushed on me at every moment, I hate it

6E415AE1-8F96-46AC-B2A4-9CF67A0E4873.jpeg

Her Twitter is something else….full of missing people content

Im no expert but I don’t think retweeting missing persons posts really counts as work, but maybe I’m wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely pissing myself at her joining in greedys self care thing. Serenas life is one big self indulgent self care fest. She has no job, no responsibilities or anything. She is always fully indulging herself. Silly twit.