Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she openly says she HATES men. Yet has a crusade against men who ( she says) hate women.

She is so contradictory it's unbelievable. Hating men is also disgusting and sexist, same as hating women would be.

She needs to just get in the bin and go back to moping around being sad about her ex and her dead dogs.

Reactions: 2
Love how she openly says she HATES men. Yet has a crusade against men who ( she says) hate women.

She is so contradictory it's unbelievable. Hating men is also disgusting and sexist, same as hating women would be.

She needs to just get in the bin and go back to moping around being sad about her ex and her dead dogs.
Dead ex and dead dogs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not her commenting this on someone’s get unready with me. What relevance is this? She just loves talking about herself and her trauma far too much.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not her commenting this on someone’s get unready with me. What relevance is this? She just loves talking about herself and her trauma far too much.
It's somehow really funny to me that she is *wishing* she washed her face 🤣🤣 Just wash your face anyway?! Flight or no flight?!

• Haha
Of course it’s on TheNurseMum’s post, she’s been piggybacking on her trauma for years

Reactions: 2
What a bizarre thing to post. “I wish I’d thought to wash my face”. A blatant “look at me!!!” post, she’s bleeping ridiculous. “I used to have a fiancée!” (Ask me about that so I can mutter about trauma and ptsd) “I used to do long flights!” (Because I’m special and way more interesting that anyone who has a boring old partner on the same continent”
“please notice me NurseMum! NOTICE ME! I’M SPECIAL AND AMAZING AND INTERESTING!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“It’s ok to not like something but you don’t have to shout about it”
Does she not see the irony in this statement, that all she ever does, publicly slag off men, straight women etc 😡

“It’s ok to not like something but you don’t have to shout about it”
Does she not see the irony in this statement, that all she ever does, publicly slag off men, straight women etc 😡
She’s only crying because people have slated Taylor Swifts new album because it sounds like it’s been written by a 5 year old.