Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe anyone has sent them to her. There was a time around 2years ago, Hinch doxxed someone's IG acc. Seri was caught telling this person to go and kill herself.
Months after Serene claimed she was horrendously trolled. She wasn't, she just needed a distraction so hinch wouldn't see that the woman who was crawling up her arse wasn't a nasty piece of work.
I couldn’t help but notice that she tagged Hinch, amongst others, in the initial stories. She was probably hoping that one of them might throw her a crumb.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe anyone has sent them to her. There was a time around 2years ago, Hinch doxxed someone's IG acc. Seri was caught telling this person to go and kill herself.
Months after Serene claimed she was horrendously trolled. She wasn't, she just needed a distraction so hinch wouldn't see that the woman who was crawling up her arse wasn't a nasty piece of work.
Do you have screenshots of this? I don’t doubt you, but I’d love to see what Miss “be bleeping kind” had to say to somebody who dared criticise her beloved Hinch

Reactions: 1
Oh wow that is shocking . How did she get caught. I can't believe how far up their arses she is, tagging them etc in her stories. Probably just to see if she can get any freebies off them and make them feel sorry for her. She tries to come across so sweet and hard done by yet she can be a nasty witch.

Reactions: 1
Do you have screenshots of this? I don’t doubt you, but I’d love to see what Miss “be bleeping kind” had to say to somebody who dared criticise her beloved Hinch
Unfortunately no, it was around Easter 2019. The person who was doxxed came onto the hinch threads. It's just something that's always stuck in my memory

Reactions: 3
Everything is all about her isn’t it? She really is the most vile, unbearable head on Instagram.
View attachment 822374
I am not 100 per cent sure but I believe that she has forgotten her own lies🤔 Didn't she refer in a previous post to her abusive fiance between the ages of 18 to 20 being a her? I think the ages she quoted were different too!! Rather than journaling "mindful" quotes, start a lie diary.

Reactions: 5
Another installment of things that never happened.
She starts it fun fact........fun fact I was touched up by my pedophile drum instructor. Why just why would you even have the words fun fact in a post about sexual abuse. Then to go on and say everytime she sees a 'badass' female drummer it reminds of this time with love hearts. If that had happened to me it wouldn't be a fun fact! And why is she talking like an American. Honestly she is a sandwich short of a picnic.

I hate to feel like I don't believe someone who says they were abused. And I'm not saying she wasn't abused by someone(s) but I find it hard to believe she was abused by pretty much every adult in her childhood. Where the duck did she live that everyone around was a paedophile? So much doesn't add up !!!

Reactions: 6
I hate to feel like I don't believe someone who says they were abused. And I'm not saying she wasn't abused by someone(s) but I find it hard to believe she was abused by pretty much every adult in her childhood. Where the duck did she live that everyone around was a paedophile? So much doesn't add up !!!
Yes I understand what you mean. It’s like anything bad that happens or can happen in life, you can guarantee it has happened to her. She turns everything around to make it all about her & how hard done by she is. She seems very selfish. Why can she not work as well? There are plenty people with the same health problems she claims to have who still work.

What chronic illness does she have, does anyone know? I don’t understand how she can drive all the way to London but is apparently in pain 24/7 and everyday she posts about how she needs to “rest” and “recoup”?

Reactions: 2
What chronic illness does she have, does anyone know? I don’t understand how she can drive all the way to London but is apparently in pain 24/7 and everyday she posts about how she needs to “rest” and “recoup”?
Fibro, chronic fatigue (myalgic encephalitis), chronic depression, chronic migraines.

I have Fibro & ME and still manage to hold down a full time job, run a household and keep up with my personal hygiene.
I can't drive long distances though, that does mentally exhaust me and leaves me in agony for days.

She is full of tit.

Fibro, chronic fatigue (myalgic encephalitis), chronic depression, chronic migraines.

I have Fibro & ME and still manage to hold down a full time job, run a household and keep up with my personal hygiene.
I can't drive long distances though, that does mentally exhaust me and leaves me in agony for days.

She is full of tit.
Thank you! Interesting to hear insight from someone with those actual conditions! I would never want to accuse anyone of lying about having conditions but I do find some of the stuff she says contradictory. I used to suffer with migraines a lot a lot, and I’m sure she posted before on a story previously about how she was having a migraine, I know for a fact I could barely open my eyes when I’ve had one, let alone sit and take a photo, edit it and then upload it to my story saying how I’m having a migraine.

Thank you! Interesting to hear insight from someone with those actual conditions! I would never want to accuse anyone of lying about having conditions but I do find some of the stuff she says contradictory. I used to suffer with migraines a lot a lot, and I’m sure she posted before on a story previously about how she was having a migraine, I know for a fact I could barely open my eyes when I’ve had one, let alone sit and take a photo, edit it and then upload it to my story saying how I’m having a migraine.
She very well may have those conditions. But i tell you now, the way she sits and wollows does her no favours, she can work she chooses not to and she let's it define her life. It's impossible to sit comfortably and drive for more then 2 hrs to London with ME without becoming confused or having serious brain fog. She makes a mockery of everything, added to that she's used being ill to get herself a 2bed flat. She only needed a one bed flat and if she was ill as she makes out she wouldn't have a bath, I had to pay my local council to make adaptions to my bathroom to turn it into a wet room as I physically could not get in and out if the bath. Nor can I spend all day lay down in bed, it makes you worse.

Reactions: 8
She very well may have those conditions. But i tell you now, the way she sits and wollows does her no favours, she can work she chooses not to and she let's it define her life. It's impossible to sit comfortably and drive for more then 2 hrs to London with ME without becoming confused or having serious brain fog. She makes a mockery of everything, added to that she's used being ill to get herself a 2bed flat. She only needed a one bed flat and if she was ill as she makes out she wouldn't have a bath, I had to pay my local council to make adaptions to my bathroom to turn it into a wet room as I physically could not get in and out if the bath. Nor can I spend all day lay down in bed, it makes you worse.
Thank you for sharing on this thread - I'm always curious if she's playing up certain parts of her chronic illness, and how legit her inability to work really is. (also super curious/nosey about her finances!)

I also hope her animals are getting enough exercise - I'd love to have a dog but my health means I can't guarantee I'd be able to walk a dog multiple times a day

Thank you for sharing on this thread - I'm always curious if she's playing up certain parts of her chronic illness, and how legit her inability to work really is. (also super curious/nosey about her finances!)

I also hope her animals are getting enough exercise - I'd love to have a dog but my health means I can't guarantee I'd be able to walk a dog multiple times a day
She 100% plays up, it only flares up when she needs it too! She gets high rate PIP and mobility. Her car is a mobility car with all the bells and whistles.
Those dogs do not get walked daily

• Angry
  • Wow
Crikey. Acting like she played a major role in the school Lunches debacle 😬 she's got a constant need for validation and a pat on the head. Wallowing in her own filth seems to be a regular occurance to her. Yet the moment there is any event she's magically well 🥴

I’ve always been a bit skeptical of her chronic illness claims too. She bangs on & on about how everything is such a struggle for her, but then when something she wants to do comes up the illnesses seem to magically disappear & off she goes. I have a chronic illness, and I really wish she would teach me the art of being able to turn it on & off like that as it’s not something I’ve ever been able to do.