Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her once claiming that typing on her phone left her in ‘agony’, yet she frequently churns out pages & pages of self righteous ranting.
I'm not saying she hasn't got an illness, but she does nothing to help herself or push herself. I've got a sister just like her, she has never worked a day in her life and never will. It's just poor me poor me. Where as I know other people with things wrong with them that want to do their best and push themselves. She wants to lay off the weed and she might feel a bit better. Doesn't drink alcohol but smokes weed. Neither wonder she can't be arsed to do much.

Reactions: 3
She is the biggest hypocrite going. Has she not just spent weeks posting & pulling apart the gabby petito case, posting every detail about it? Boasting about how her story views exploded because of it. Is she not someone’s loved one who might not want all that out there ? & yet she tells anyone who dares ask about tams to duck off? Nastiest witch alive she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is the biggest hypocrite going. Has she not just spent weeks posting & pulling apart the gabby petito case, posting every detail about it? Boasting about how her story views exploded because of it. Is she not someone’s loved one who might not want all that out there ? & yet she tells anyone who dares ask about tams to duck off? Nastiest witch alive she is.
She plays little gentle hard done by, terrible life Seri. And then if someone dares to question her, she turns into some petulant foul mouthed teenager

Reactions: 4
She plays little gentle hard done by, terrible life Seri. And then if someone dares to question her, she turns into some petulant foul mouthed teenager
Yes, I have noticed how nasty she can be if anyone questions her or says something she doesn’t like. She is very fowl mouthed indeed & shows her true colours it seems.

D0DAD797-E13C-40EC-85E8-AAB05CFCE817.png

The fact this grown woman expects theses gifts from people and dictates what she wants and doesn’t think power tools, vouchers sand money towards furniture aren’t lavish gifts.

• Angry
Has she convinced herself she actually knows these people or something? bleeping weird!

View attachment 813494
She is definitely obsessed, but it's not a healthy obsession. It's just very strange. Why would you write that about a complete strànger

View attachment 812149

The fact this grown woman expects theses gifts from people and dictates what she wants and doesn’t think power tools, vouchers sand money towards furniture aren’t lavish gifts.
Who the f*** does she think she is. She isn't expecting much mind is she? Maybe if she hadn't spent all her money on a list of expensive sex toys when she jumped on the self love band wagon a while back , she could have bought her power tools from b and q herself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is definitely obsessed, but it's not a healthy obsession. It's just very strange. Why would you write that about a complete strànger

Who the f*** does she think she is. She isn't expecting much mind is she? Maybe if she hadn't spent all her money on a list of expensive sex toys when she jumped on the self love band wagon a while back , she could have bought her power tools from b and q herself 🤣
Oh 😂 that brings back hilarious memories with the self love band wagon! Was she not aware that at the time Poundland were seriously doing a not bad selection of "toys". As far as the power tools are concerned car boots, Gumtree and again charity shops that PAC test have some really good selections!! I have even found some outside a house saying" free please take me "!

Reactions: 1
When I first moved into my flat I bought a Poundland hammer because I was so broke, 5 years later I still have it. For occasional household use you don’t need anything extra fancy or expensive 🤣

Also Poundland did sex toys?😳

• Haha
When I first moved into my flat I bought a Poundland hammer because I was so broke, 5 years later I still have it. For occasional household use you don’t need anything extra fancy or expensive 🤣

Also Poundland did sex toys?😳
So random! They did them around Valentine's Day last year. I lose track😂on if we were in lockdown then but I thing they were bargaining on the whole date night at home. The packaging was ok and not tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here she goes again latching onto some poor girls case. Another one for her to exploit for views.

Here she goes again latching onto some poor girls case. Another one for her to exploit for views.
I've just came on here to say the same thing. It's neither wonder she gets depressed. Everything is doom and gloom and she is obsessed with murders

I've just came on here to say the same thing. It's neither wonder she gets depressed. Everything is doom and gloom and she is obsessed with murders
Shes an "empath" she feels the pain in the world 🙄
Aka shes an attention seeking bandwagon head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she’s criticising a person and speculating that a person (Roberta?) was allowed to contaminate evidence, and is commenting on a psychic for correctly identifying the date he’d be found??????
Damn girl, she either needs to join CID or get a hobby

Reactions: 5
Now she’s criticising a person and speculating that a person (Roberta?) was allowed to contaminate evidence, and is commenting on a psychic for correctly identifying the date he’d be found??????
Damn girl, she either needs to join CID or get a hobby
I was only thinking a couple of days ago, when will she try to solve another case! 🕵️‍♀️I think she actually believes she is one of those NY detectives "Seri Solves" , I can just see it on channel 5 in the afternoons, not prime time!! 😂

• Haha
Those messages are awful, but I’m not altogether surprised someone sent them to her. Her fixation on these murder cases is unbelievably grim, and she must be stupid if she doesn’t realise it’s going to be rubbing some people up the wrong way.

That is assuming they’re real messages of course, she wouldn’t be the first influencer to make up her own ‘troll’ messages. She’s certainly getting some milage out of it, 20+ stories & counting!

Those messages are awful, but I’m not altogether surprised someone sent them to her. Her fixation on these murder cases is unbelievably grim, and she must be stupid if she doesn’t realise it’s going to be rubbing some people up the wrong way.

That is assuming they’re real messages of course, she wouldn’t be the first influencer to make up her own ‘troll’ messages. She’s certainly getting some milage out of it, 20+ stories & counting!
I don't believe anyone has sent them to her. There was a time around 2years ago, Hinch doxxed someone's IG acc. Seri was caught telling this person to go and kill herself.
Months after Serene claimed she was horrendously trolled. She wasn't, she just needed a distraction so hinch wouldn't see that the woman who was crawling up her arse wasn't a nasty piece of work.

• Wow