Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she mouthing off about now. One minute it's vegan cakes and books then bam straight into her mouthing off about situations I find hard to believe have happened. Pretty sure she sits there alone drinking or smoking and thinking about things to cause drama over and type up big long paragraphs.

Shes SUCH a negative person with a major victim mentality. Even down to when she should take her tree down she made it about some sort of trauma. She's absolutely never going to improve her mental health if she carries on with the woe is me.

Reactions: 5
The religious trauma had me howling the other day.
Every aspect of her life is apparently traumatic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Religious trauma is definitely a real thing but she literally has gone through EVERY trauma that is even imaginable. Any time she goes off on these rants, it’s always screens full of long text about bullshit, yet never actually any proof anyone has sent her anything hateful?

Religious trauma is definitely a real thing but she literally has gone through EVERY trauma that is even imaginable. Any time she goes off on these rants, it’s always screens full of long text about bullshit, yet never actually any proof anyone has sent her anything hateful?
It's funny though the religious trauma didn't define when she had to put her tree up, just when she had to take it down. Everything's a trauma for her.

She will probably get someone to send something now if she reads here lol

Reactions: 4
What the hell is she mouthing off about now. One minute it's vegan cakes and books then bam straight into her mouthing off about situations I find hard to believe have happened. Pretty sure she sits there alone drinking or smoking and thinking about things to cause drama over and type up big long paragraphs.

Shes SUCH a negative person with a major victim mentality. Even down to when she should take her tree down she made it about some sort of trauma. She's absolutely never going to improve her mental health if she carries on with the woe is me.

I don't think she will ever change with the woe me and the negativity . She thrives off it......it's poor me this and poor me that and how hard done by she is. She does nothing to help herself and just feels sorry for herself. And the weed she smokes messes with her head even more. I can't stand how self pitying she is. In fact I can't stand her full stop. She blocked me a while ago because I dared to disagree with her. The dms she sent me were huge paragraphs and she wouldn't stop typing, or swearing and came across very aggressive.

Reactions: 2
What gets me is, her trauma is only real when there's a subject that is currently being discussed.
She hasn't got religious trauma, just like her chronic illness, its fabricated bullshit to stay on a bandwagon.

i still have whiplash from when she went from posting a video of a woman drumming to talking about her drumming career being cut short by a creepy instructor and the trauma from that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have trauma for the fact she's never worked a day in her life and despite not having a job or kids she still somehow constantly looks like she needs a really good scrub in a dettol bath

• Haha
I have trauma for the fact she's never worked a day in her life and despite not having a job or kids she still somehow constantly looks like she needs a really good scrub in a dettol bath
Waiting for the four page rant on people trolling her on how she looks, don’t you know she can barely move from the sofa because she’s in soooo much pain? Unless she’s driving hours to London etc.

Has she ever had a job? I knew a few people with chronic illnesses, I think almost all of them have tried different types of jobs, a girl I used to work with used to have such bad flare ups some days she would be shaking, we’d always encourage her to go home but she has a kid so had to pay the bills some how. I guess it’s a different when you have zero responsibility, get free food and gifts sent 24/7 without doing any work. Must be the life.

Waiting for the four page rant on people trolling her on how she looks, don’t you know she can barely move from the sofa because she’s in soooo much pain? Unless she’s driving hours to London etc.

Has she ever had a job? I knew a few people with chronic illnesses, I think almost all of them have tried different types of jobs, a girl I used to work with used to have such bad flare ups some days she would be shaking, we’d always encourage her to go home but she has a kid so had to pay the bills some how. I guess it’s a different when you have zero responsibility, get free food and gifts sent 24/7 without doing any work. Must be the life.
I'm a nurse and I have chronic fatigue and i tell you now serene talks tit. I don't care how ill I am I don't make my illness my identity my identity is a nurse and a mother.

• Heart
I'm a nurse and I have chronic fatigue and i tell you now serene talks tit. I don't care how ill I am I don't make my illness my identity my identity is a nurse and a mother.
I do find it odd she was always travelling (different countries etc) in the past and then when it suddenly became more “trendy” to have chronic illness, she was suddenly bound to her sofa for weeks on end. I remember before she posted about how many “prescriptions” she had and one of them was a bottle of bleeping paracetamol. The stuff you can get at for bloody 20p anywhere. Ridiculous.

I do find it odd she was always travelling (different countries etc) in the past and then when it suddenly became more “trendy” to have chronic illness, she was suddenly bound to her sofa for weeks on end. I remember before she posted about how many “prescriptions” she had and one of them was a bottle of bleeping paracetamol. The stuff you can get at for bloody 20p anywhere. Ridiculous.
You can't expect her to pay 20p for paracetamol........she needs every penny she can to pay for her weed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too!! Pure comedy! She wasn't locked away in a Victorian convent in the middle of the countryside. I was waiting for a #metoo story with regard to nuns and priests !

Yes, or elderly parents or relatives to look out for or keep an eye on. She doesn't even do any charity work. Surely she could help at a food bank or charity shop ?

• Haha
Me too!! Pure comedy! She wasn't locked away in a Victorian convent in the middle of the countryside. I was waiting for a #metoo story with regard to nuns and priests !

Yes, or elderly parents or relatives to look out for or keep an eye on. She doesn't even do any charity work. Surely she could help at a food bank or charity shop ?
Don't be silly, she wouldn't be the victim then 🤣She likes the be the service user, not the service provider.

Waits for her to post some stuff about this one time she volunteered 🙄🤣

• Haha
It amazes me, she's posted on her book account that the fatigue is consuming yet she's able to read a book.

When my chronic fatigue is bad I don't have the mental energy to read the time never mind a book.

She's so full of tit, she's deceiving her owers and it's pissing me off now how she's pretending to have chronic fatigue. No wonder people label us lazy good for nothing idiots.

• Heart
It amazes me, she's posted on her book account that the fatigue is consuming yet she's able to read a book.

When my chronic fatigue is bad I don't have the mental energy to read the time never mind a book.

She's so full of tit, she's deceiving her owers and it's pissing me off now how she's pretending to have chronic fatigue. No wonder people label us lazy good for nothing idiots.
Also I love how on her casaboheme account she's making out like she's not been present on Instagram and just kept herself to herself. When in reality she's been posting more than ever on that wicker book account 😂😬

1AEC36B3-D6E3-4997-BDAB-84FC9678FBD7.png

She has to have a chat about whether to
Read a book or not! She must really not have much else to do!

• Haha
View attachment 981704

She has to have a chat about whether to
Read a book or not! She must really not have much else to do!
Oh how very pitiful she is.......it's a book Simpering Serene, made with paper.......not a ton of bricks. I bet your exhausted arms still manage to roll a joint and she still manages to hold her phone, take a photo of her book and type another attention seeking post.

Reactions: 1