Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot her dogs birthday saying yesterday was manic yet managed to post paragraph after paragraph of shite and posting house pics etc.

Pull the other one, false facade you portray of being "dog mum". I'd have definitely remembered above all the conspiracy theory's and writing others paragraphs and showing pics of my council flat....moron.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Gabby Petito, I would recommend listening to this podcast episode of There Are No Girls On The Internet on the ethics of true crime and our obsession with it, they speak about a lot of the things Seri has been doing regarding Gabby and sum my feelings up a lot better than I ever could’ve!

Reactions: 1
Where can I start with Serene?

She has "multiple chronic health conditions" that seem to flare up when she see's fit.
  1. She will drive to London to see her best friend, live her best life and then "crash" for days on end. It doesn't work like that Serene. Most people with ME struggle to drive long distances. Chronic illness doesn't have a pause button.
Tams is her ex, was her ex when she passed away. Serene "the empath" latched on to Tams family as she felt guilty for her passing.

Serene will promote CBD use is large amounts, but then list off what prescription meds she is apparently reliant on (yet she's not even under a pain clinic, which given her ailments, she would be)

She's on a tenancy advise page on facebook re the eviction, and the story she tells on there is a different story to the one she tells on insta.

All in all, she is a narcissistic lying witch. Oh, she also told someone who Hinch doxxed to kill themselves.
i see she’s slating her ex-landlord again this evening. What was the story she was telling on Facebook?

I’m baffled as to why she seems to think people are hanging on to every word she says about the Gabby Petito case? I bet no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, gives a bloody tit what she thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s written reams & reams about it tonight, very odd.

B904CCC7-02F5-4391-859D-A5CE532E5594.jpeg

Seriously, what the duck is wrong with her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s written reams & reams about it tonight, very odd.

View attachment 782424
Seriously, what the duck is wrong with her?
She has an addicive personality she needs to constantly jump on hop topics and she'll obsess until there's something new. She did it with BLM, and that was then replaced with posts basically tarring all straight men with the same brush that they're rapists and killers.

Reactions: 2
She has an addicive personality she needs to constantly jump on hop topics and she'll obsess until there's something new. She did it with BLM, and that was then replaced with posts basically tarring all straight men with the same brush that they're rapists and killers.
I remember the BLM fixation, it went on for weeks. She got increasingly aggressive with it, to the point where she was ranting in block capitals to ‘PAY BLACK INFLUENCERS FOR YOUR EDUCATION!!!!’. She barely mentions it now, and I notice the BLM highlight she once had on her page has vanished…

• Wow
I remember the BLM fixation, it went on for weeks. She got increasingly aggressive with it, to the point where she was ranting in block capitals to ‘PAY BLACK INFLUENCERS FOR YOUR EDUCATION!!!!’. She barely mentions it now, and I notice the BLM highlight she once had on her page has vanished…
Once she has got bored with the Gabby case or solved the case all on her own and then slated the FBI she will move onto something else....the question is🤔...what?

I'm surprised shes not mentioned Sabrina Nessa, or the panic fuel buying. Yknow current UK events. Half her followers couldn't care less, the other half are as bad as her.

Reactions: 3
She is now dropping hints saying she hasn't got a cooker for a few weeks......but has the use of an airfryer. Maybe she is hoping one of the accounts she followers, brown noses or arse licks will buy her a cooker

She sounds like she is really not well at the moment. If one of my friends started behaving like she is I’d be concerned.

She is very obsessed with this Gabby case. It isn't normal behaviour. We all might take an interest in something that is ongoing, but her obsession on the case and how she talks about it is uncomfortable. You would think she was leading the investigation

She is very obsessed with this Gabby case. It isn't normal behaviour. We all might take an interest in something that is ongoing, but her obsession on the case and how she talks about it is uncomfortable. You would think she was leading the investigation
It is truly troubling. Why haven't any of Tam's family who I believe she is still close to stepped in to help her or the chap she is "best friends" with realised something is very wrong. The case is in America and she has nothing in common with poor Gabby.

Reactions: 3
Unhinged.
0441C9FA-E00D-4DCA-958C-5EF41FE69D0A.jpeg

Also, who is the ‘we’ she keeps referring to in this? ‘We’ need to get justice. ‘We’ need to wait for autopsy. It’s all just so bizarre! As @Jellysnake says, why isn’t anyone stepping in? She obviously needs help.

Unhinged.
View attachment 787337
Also, who is the ‘we’ she keeps referring to in this? ‘We’ need to get justice. ‘We’ need to wait for autopsy. It’s all just so bizarre! As @Jellysnake says, why isn’t anyone stepping in? She obviously needs help.
Exactly.......I think she has had people messaging her saying things to her as she says she is blocking people who can't be nice ( don't agree with her) she says she has just moved home and is very very poorly. Well if I was very very poorly and was busy just moving into my new home I wouldn't be sitting writing reams and reams about anything . It's taken over her life.