Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the whole eviction thing was very odd. She made it sound like she was being forced out with immediate effect and was about to be homeless. It was all she was posting about for days, but then it never actually happened & she just stopped mentioning it.

As far as her ailments go, I struggle to keep up with how many she’s supposedly got, but I have noticed that they do all seem to conveniently disappear when there’s somewhere she actually wants to go. She also made such a huge thing about needing to shield during the first lockdown because her illnesses put her at such high risk, but then went off to a busy BLM protest.

Reactions: 2
Methinks she has had a little look on here because she has posted in her stories a verbal " attack" at "trolls/people" 😂 who dare to question or doubt her! There is a great mock up of an messy kitchen with an expensive bottle of Eco washing up liquid!!

• Haha
Methinks she has had a little look on here because she has posted in her stories a verbal " attack" at "trolls/people" 😂 who dare to question or doubt her! There is a great mock up of an messy kitchen with an expensive bottle of Eco washing up liquid!!
She’s literally quoted you exactly on her stories today lmao. She must keep tabs on here.

Reactions: 4
Shes definitely been reading here. She's kicking off again.

She likes to act very downtrodden, woe is me. She is so bloody miserable all the time. If she lightened up and smiled she might get a bit of serotonin flow on and half her so called problems would be easier to manage. Honestly never known someone wallow in self pity and negativity like she does.

Another one who wants to monetise sharing bits of their life, but doesn’t think people should be able to express an opinion on any of it unless it’s positive. Happy to accept freebies, but not any criticism.

Reactions: 5
Off she goes on one of her holier than thou rants because only a few people have used her Afghanistan swipe up. Unless you use her swipe up specifically, you obviously just don’t care & are completely heartless! 🙄

Reactions: 4
She really is a massive tit at times. Thinks she is a Saint or something. Sent to earth to save the world from war and meat eaters.

• Haha
It's her attitude that puts people off. Who on earth does she think she is? People have signed things via another route apart from her. Does she really think she's the only person to have shared that link? Is that how arrogant she is? 😑

I find her incredibly forthright & self righteous when it comes to issues like this. I think ranting at people in a condescending manner is likely to be having the opposite effect on them to the one she intends. No matter how worthy the cause, when she starts up like this I find myself rolling my eyes & thinking ‘oh duck off, you absolute throbber!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to remember she's built her platform on CBD, second hand tat & her dogs. She started out trying to be Hinch and a cleaning account so some of her followers probably don't even follow current events and have no idea about what's going on or the politics behind it.

She can't expect her whole audience to share the same views and knowledge as she does.

Ps, I'm just glad she's stopped targeting straight men.

She is unnaturally aggressive in all she does. I think that is what puts me off especially. I follow a lot of activists who don't come across as condensending and aggressive. There really is no need. I no longer follow her as it was constant.

And now she is trying to merge her dog who passed away with the birthday of a little boy who died recently. Just why. I know she loved her dog and I respect that but please stop suggesting to light a candle for her bleeping dogs birthday alongside a child who has died birthday. I can't. Need to unfollow.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And now she is trying to merge her dog who passed away with the birthday of a little boy who died recently. Just why. I know she loved her dog and I respect that but please stop suggesting to light a candle for her bleeping dogs birthday alongside a child who has died birthday. I can't. Need to unfollow.
She'll use anything to up her engagement and get her name on someone like Kaytees stories. Serene loves a grief train. She's a massive empath don't you know.

Reactions: 3
She’s right up the arse of anyone with a bigger following than her, who she thinks might throw her a crumb. At one bit it was Hinch, but I don’t think she gets much out of her these days. The current favourite seems to be Part Time Working Mummy.

• Heart
She needs to remember she's built her platform on CBD, second hand tat & her dogs. She started out trying to be Hinch and a cleaning account so some of her followers probably don't even follow current events and have no idea about what's going on or the politics behind it.

She can't expect her whole audience to share the same views and knowledge as she does.

Ps, I'm just glad she's stopped targeting straight men.
Same here on the straight men side of things, I am a straight lady and have a cool boyfriend and good male mates and work buddies!! Stop man bashing, it doesn't fit with the whole "Be kind" bandwagon she jumped on back last year! If a lad was targeting straight women she would be going bat tit crazy!!

Just curious if anybody follows the IG user Casaboheme?

I’ve noticed her popping up in a couple threads, especially PTWM
I am.......I can't believe I have found a thread for her. She is a pain in the arse..........and a brown nose of influencers

Reactions: 1