Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so exhausted from moving maybe she should be focussing her energy onto her home, instead of an ongoing case which has nothing to do with her

Reactions: 6
If she’s so exhausted from moving maybe she should be focussing her energy onto her home, instead of an ongoing case which has nothing to do with her
Here she goes again!! Pages and pages of the Gabby case and her theory on the whole case. I better Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher ( Murder, she wrote 😂) are quaking in their boots!! Still she's killing time until her new " gifted" cooker arrives and she can start making expensive vegan meals!!

Reactions: 3
Here she goes again!! Pages and pages of the Gabby case and her theory on the whole case. I better Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher ( Murder, she wrote 😂) are quaking in their boots!! Still she's killing time until her new " gifted" cooker arrives and she can start making expensive vegan meals!!
Lets not forget her boring shopping hauls. Who wants to see that load of tat. Not a duster or polish in sight. She needs a light shade for her living room instead of taking photos of a bare bulb......and please someone gift her an Iron!

I see she is using a plastic bag. I thought she was in to the environment & stuff. I haven’t used a plastic bag in years. There is so much that doesn’t add up with her. Do you remember the rant she had about fast fashion & the pretty little thing stuff when molly Mae had a collab or something? Yet she was all over Stacy Solomon’s collab with in the style… she is a walking contradiction!

I see she is using a plastic bag. I thought she was in to the environment & stuff. I haven’t used a plastic bag in years. There is so much that doesn’t add up with her. Do you remember the rant she had about fast fashion & the pretty little thing stuff when molly Mae had a collab or something? Yet she was all over Stacy Solomon’s collab with in the style… she is a walking contradiction!
Here we go!!A rather large shopping haul with plastic bags! Where is her money coming from? She has spent a small fortune in Dunhelm !! I've added up around £300! I wish I could just have a day shopping for over priced matching bathroom accessories and baking tins! I thought she was all about charity shops, Gumtree and make do and mend!!

I wondered where she gets her money. Bet she never declares her gifted items & ads. I couldn’t afford to splurge like that & I am killing myself working a full time job with many of the same ailments she claims to have.

Reactions: 2
I wondered where she gets her money. Bet she never declares her gifted items & ads. I couldn’t afford to splurge like that & I am killing myself working a full time job with many of the same ailments she claims to have.
Literally. She always bangs on about being “poor folk”, then can drop that amount of money in one go????

Reactions: 2
Not one person has messaged her to find out how her ex died. Not one. She's so desperate for attention and engagement

Reactions: 5
Not one person has messaged her to find out how her ex died. Not one. She's so desperate for attention and engagement
I don’t think so either, but even if they were there’s an easy enough solution. If I didn’t want nosy strangers asking me about something, I just wouldn’t post about it on a public social media page. What an attention seeking throbber!

Reactions: 8
People will naturally want to know how someone young can be alive and then just dead so suddenly but yeah I bet no one asked her. She just thrives on attention and being able to tag bigger accounts

I don’t think so either, but even if they were there’s an easy enough solution. If I didn’t want nosy strangers asking me about something, I just wouldn’t post about it on a public social media page. What an attention seeking throbber!
It's the way she posts too. She fails to tell everyone that she wasn't even in a relationship with Tam when she passed she ended the relationship. But yet again she latched onto it when it turned into something she could use for her own benefit

If she doesn’t want people asking about her ex partner who passed away at a young age maybe she shouldn’t post about it to social media at all?

Especially when a large proportion of your followers don’t know your backstory, and it’s only natural people will be curious

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is so needy and attention seeking. Hypocrite as well after the reams and reams and her obsession on the Gabby case looking into her death

Reactions: 4
She previously talked about how her girlfriend died from suicide several times on stories, not sure why she starting to get an annoyed about it people will naturally ask just say you don’t want to talk about don’t make a whole arsy post about when you talked about yourself in the past.

She is off again ranting at people for messaging her. Saying she doesn't have to share her grief. Is she not sharing it by putting the photos on? Also saying Dacie was only 12 and dragged out of school the day Tams died and that she follows her page and doesn't want her to relive it. So therefore why share it. She needs to get out there and get a job of some sort. I mean she can manage fine typing non stop on her stories. She boils my piss! She is one of those people who will spend her whole life feeling sorry for herself and been negative for her own gratification. It's like the Seri pity party.

She is off again ranting at people for messaging her. Saying she doesn't have to share her grief. Is she not sharing it by putting the photos on? Also saying Dacie was only 12 and dragged out of school the day Tams died and that she follows her page and doesn't want her to relive it. So therefore why share it. She needs to get out there and get a job of some sort. I mean she can manage fine typing non stop on her stories. She boils my piss! She is one of those people who will spend her whole life feeling sorry for herself and been negative for her own gratification. It's like the Seri pity party.
I remember her once claiming that typing on her phone left her in ‘agony’, yet she frequently churns out pages & pages of self righteous ranting.

Reactions: 4