Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I'm a little relieved she's not reading ALL right now.

I just finished it and it's an incredible read, but I honestly don't think I could deal with her analysis on the book :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s sooo poor and broke but can spend drop £60 on a pair of converse 🤣🤣
And £158 on a dress 🥴🤣 surely if she regularly experiences poverty as she puts it then surely she would save any money she gets just incase. But nope, spend it on a dress and then expect handouts when she hits poverty crisis like not being able to afford items for her home or food etc.

Silly cow.

And £158 on a dress 🥴🤣 surely if she regularly experiences poverty as she puts it then surely she would save any money she gets just incase. But nope, spend it on a dress and then expect handouts when she hits poverty crisis like not being able to afford items for her home or food etc.

Silly cow.
£158 would do my food shop for a month. That is a ridiculous amount for a dress especially when she claims to be skint 24/7

Reactions: 2

Silly cow.
Seeing the dress and now hearing how much it cost has angered me!! A friend of mine who is a head of year in a senior school flinched the other day when buying a dress for 29.99 in H and M!! Where the f**k is she getting her money from??

Reactions: 6
Seeing the dress and now hearing how much it cost has angered me!! A friend of mine who is a head of year in a senior school flinched the other day when buying a dress for 29.99 in H and M!! Where the f**k is she getting her money from??
I know! Also it's the fact she's regularly said she was in poverty before Christmas. Saying that people are having to buy her a fridge freezer etc for gifts. Yet she's spends hundreds on books (professing Christmas money 😬 bullshit) almost £200 on a dress, £75 on a duvet cover. It's crazy money for someone who says they are poor. She did have her deposit back from he rold landlord but surely to duck if she genuinely was in poverty she wouldn't be splashing that cash like that. She would be keeping some by to ease the burden of other people having to pay for her shopping and buy items for her home etc.

I know! Also it's the fact she's regularly said she was in poverty before Christmas. Saying that people are having to buy her a fridge freezer etc for gifts. Yet she's spends hundreds on books (professing Christmas money 😬 bullshit) almost £200 on a dress, £75 on a duvet cover. It's crazy money for someone who says they are poor. She did have her deposit back from he rold landlord but surely to duck if she genuinely was in poverty she wouldn't be splashing that cash like that. She would be keeping some by to ease the burden of other people having to pay for her shopping and buy items for her home etc.
The amount of parcels she’s put on her story the past few weeks of things constantly being delivered….broke my bloody arse. Imagine making out you couldn’t even pay for a fridge then a few weeks later every other story being something you’ve bought.

Reactions: 5
The amount of parcels she’s put on her story the past few weeks of things constantly being delivered….broke my bloody arse. Imagine making out you couldn’t even pay for a fridge then a few weeks later every other story being something you’ve bought.
Another day .... another delivery😩looks like an amazing company and fair play, it's all packaged ethically etc however how much is it costing her again!! Unfortunately for those of us with limited disposal income we have to use charity shops and big " corps" as she puts it!!!

Reactions: 3
Her justification the other day as to why she was buying brand new instead of preloved was absolute bullshit

• Haha
Shes such a hypocrite.
Skint, on the poverty line yet can spend £75 on a duvet cover ? Investment or not, she can't be that bloody skint ! Myself and my partner work full time and I couldn't spend that on a duvet cover!!!

Shes such a hypocrite.
Skint, on the poverty line yet can spend £75 on a duvet cover ? Investment or not, she can't be that bloody skint ! Myself and my partner work full time and I couldn't spend that on a duvet cover!!!
Now £50 on a blanket and paying for private testing for her allergies 🤣 yeah she’s definitely not broke or in poverty.

Now £50 on a blanket and paying for private testing for her allergies 🤣 yeah she’s definitely not broke or in poverty.
She behaves and spends as if she is a well paid and we'll known TV presenter or young actress!! There's a lot of medical dramas today so a week ahead of " woe is me" " I am so poorly, I can't barely lift my over priced Emma Bridgewater Mug" !!😂

• Haha
She needs an epi pen? She is nearing anaphylaxis? You're not serene. If you were nearing anaphylaxis the dr you spoke to would have you seen in a&e you would of been admitted strstraigaway.
This is a way for her to beg for funds for testing once she realises how expensive it is.
Side note - some trusts won't accept private allergy testing seri pet.
I have a nephew with severe anaphylaxis to citrus fruit, they wouldn't accept our private testing. He was in hospital for 4 months controlling it.
You don't just get given an epipen and sent on your way you beggy little duck.

Why would they keep her home if she was bordering on anaphylaxis? 😑😬🥴

Those meds she has been prescribed could be for anything lols. I had them because I kept sneezing when I woke up every morning (rhinitis) but of course she's almost dying and has things wrong with her that are much MUCH worse than anyone else 🙄

I'm sure has munchausen.......it's like she always needs to be ill, or have suffered trauma in life. It's all for attention

Reactions: 5
She's very quiet this weekend. I'm placing my bets on another allergic reaction and possibly a hospital admission. When really she's probably been lay in her own filth

Nah, she was able to drive over 100 miles to her best friends family do. But made out that she arranged it by saying "we" hired a tea room. Bet she bleeping didn't hire it and the woman's family hired it but she wants the glory. Seemed like she was recording and was a part of bringing the old lady in but if you look when the camera pans out she isn't even in the group of main people who brought the old lady to the event. She's was shoved up the corner and it's someone else's footage she has passed off as her own 😜

Nah, she was able to drive over 100 miles to her best friends family do. But made out that she arranged it by saying "we" hired a tea room. Bet she bleeping didn't hire it and the woman's family hired it but she wants the glory. Seemed like she was recording and was a part of bringing the old lady in but if you look when the camera pans out she isn't even in the group of main people who brought the old lady to the event. She's was shoved up the corner and it's someone else's footage she has passed off as her own 😜
Disgusting, taking the glory for someone else's hard work and latching on as if she's part of the main family group!! Expect a " wiped out and chronic pain" few days from tomorrow with her retiring to her bed for the week!😂

It's amuses me how she never seems to miss these events because of her "chronic illness" yet she's not well enough to work. Very convenient 🥴