Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox is poison yet she shoves 3000 prescription tablets down her throat that she doesn't need but claims she "sober" mmmmm kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She only won’t have Botox because it might make her react badly, one of the 400 other things she has wrong with her might “flare up” because of it.
however, i bet if she was offered some freebie Botox she’d be all over it

Reactions: 5
also.....stop knocking botox and cosmetic procedures? just because something is synthetic or man made doesnt mean it's wrong or unhealthy

i will most likely never get botox/filler but if you want it, then go for it. so long as you're well informed about the procedure then it's your choice, i won't be telling you it's poison :rolleyes:

She only won’t have Botox because it might make her react badly, one of the 400 other things she has wrong with her might “flare up” because of it.
however, i bet if she was offered some freebie Botox she’d be all over it
She doesn't mind puffing on her weed though

also.....stop knocking botox and cosmetic procedures? just because something is synthetic or man made doesnt mean it's wrong or unhealthy

i will most likely never get botox/filler but if you want it, then go for it. so long as you're well informed about the procedure then it's your choice, i won't be telling you it's poison :rolleyes:
Exactly. Also, Botox was originally “natural” in that it’s a toxin from a bacteria, I don’t know if there are now synthetic alternatives, but like you say, just because something is man made doesn’t make it bad. She’s just a walking contradiction, she winds me up so much with her faux illnesses and conditions, which always flare up when she either hasn’t got much planned or when she might have to do something she doesn’t want to do, but subside enough to allow her to visit friends, go shopping, go away for “much needed” breaks etc, but suggest that she goes to work even part time? Oh no! She’s way too ill! She plays the system beautifully. Did she ever return the money she got from the GFM for her rent that time?

Reactions: 1
Serene darling, your prescription pain than you take but do not need are full of synthetics.
Pipe the duck down.

Serene darling, your prescription pain than you take but do not need are full of synthetics.
Pipe the duck down.
I love your profile pic! “Serene” (what is her actual name?) is mates with that charlatan isn’t she? Birds of a feather & all that. She’s up Hinch’s arse too though, yet if anyone else was as environmentally terrible as Hinch she’d be condemning them. She’s just an absolute coat tail hanger.

I love your profile pic! “Serene” (what is her actual name?) is mates with that charlatan isn’t she? Birds of a feather & all that. She’s up Hinch’s arse too though, yet if anyone else was as environmentally terrible as Hinch she’d be condemning them. She’s just an absolute coat tail hanger.
Samantha is her real name😂😂

She literally gets where sun couldn't.
Shes up PTWMs, Hinch, Solomon & four boys in a barns arse. And a fair few others.
Her latest thing is teaming together with the nurse mum for what looks like a scam charity ball profiting off her dead sons memory because The Nurse Mum is also afraid of work like Serene.

Reactions: 7

Shes up PTWMs, Hinch, Solomon & four boys in a barns arse. And a fair few others.
Her latest thing is teaming together with the nurse mum for what looks like a scam charity ball profiting off her dead sons memory because The Nurse Mum is also afraid of work like Serene.
Yes I saw that, the NurseMum thing. Another absolute weapon of a woman. Yes, what happened to her son was awful, no one would deny that but she’s definitely milking it and appears terrified that one day the support will dry up and she’ll have to get a proper job. Doesn’t surprise me that her and Serene are in cahoots
I’m am surprised that Andrea (4BIAB) has anything to do with her though, I quite like her, I know she shows off quite a bit but it all seems tongue in cheek and I wouldn’t have thought she’d associate herself with a moaning twit like CB

Reactions: 2

Her real name is Samantha are you joking 🤣🤣 I never knew that. Why doesn’t she use it? Let me guess, trauma?

Reactions: 1
I see she’s popped up again today. I only became aware of her because she brown noses all the accounts I absolutely hate. She complains about trolls but I’ve seen her rip into people who have a different opinion of Hinch, PTWM etc and she’s awful to those even though comments left from others have been polite. I think she sets up the ‘woe is me’ to make everyone else look awful for disagreeing with her. The way she’s muscled in on Nursemum’s “charity” ball just proves she’s another scammer.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s popped up again today. I only became aware of her because she brown noses all the accounts I absolutely hate. She complains about trolls but I’ve seen her rip into people who have a different opinion of Hinch, PTWM etc and she’s awful to those even though comments left from others have been polite. I think she sets up the ‘woe is me’ to make everyone else look awful for disagreeing with her. The way she’s muscled in on Nursemum’s “charity” ball just proves she’s another scammer.
She's also fairly unpleasant about straight men!! Refusing to follow them and blocking them ,even if their wanting to follow her is genuine e.g sobriety, recycling,even dogs!!

• Wow
It's all a bit far fetched isn't it. I can remember her posting a couple of years ago for mental health day that she had a personality disorder and that was it. Seems to think people won't notice or remember these things.

Reactions: 2
Samantha, going through food phases doesn't mean you're hyperfixated ffs you dingbat. You eat all sorts as you have shown on your stories and shopping and eating out etc. Grow up and get in the real world, Jesus wept. Insufferable woman.

Reactions: 6
Another day another pity post about her " shite" kitchen and how she can't stand up to do the dishes🤣 yet she then continues to discuss her " outbuildings" ....how the hell did a single childless woman get a 2 bed flat with a garden and outside storage. Surely it should go to a family with children??

Reactions: 6