Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again…. How “poor” can she be with a full face of Nars, Iconic London and Glossier makeup? None of those are cheap at all.

Reactions: 6
She likely isn't skint at all. I don't want to sound like I'm benefit bashing cos I'm not. They are there for a reason and people need them.

So she * assuming here* will get some form of disability allowance within her universal credit , she will get housing benefit too. She's a single person. No kids. Doesn't drink alcohol. Doesn't go holidays etc. So she will likely be quite comfortable.

Reactions: 1
She likely isn't skint at all. I don't want to sound like I'm benefit bashing cos I'm not. They are there for a reason and people need them.

So she * assuming here* will get some form of disability allowance within her universal credit , she will get housing benefit too. She's a single person. No kids. Doesn't drink alcohol. Doesn't go holidays etc. So she will likely be quite comfortable.
She gets high rate disability allowance as her car is a motorbility car. So she certainly lives very comfortably

Reactions: 2
Not everything has to be traumatic! She must be absolutely exhausting to know in real life. She always has to be worse than anyone else.
D1A7F2F6-AE87-4DF6-BE0D-A09638CDAA73.png

Reactions: 3
Not everything has to be traumatic! She must be absolutely exhausting to know in real life. She always has to be worse than anyone else. View attachment 1069383
If you've broke both your legs.......she will have broke 3 . She must be very draining to be around. Everything is traumatic......do you know what she needs.......a good bloody shake

Reactions: 4
Oh for duck sake. Get under the bed with the dogs then you absolute fool.

Never came across anyone so triggered in my life. Its amazing she leaves the house at this rate 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh for duck sake. Get under the bed with the dogs then you absolute fool.

Never came across anyone so triggered in my life. Its amazing she leaves the house at this rate 🙄🙄🙄
I was thinking the same thing 😂 everything "triggers" her!! Why or how the hell does she have PTSD ? Did she grow up in a warzone or survive a major natural disaster??...I am eagerly awaiting the next " trigger" 🤔 Pancake day maybe which will bring back yet more " trauma".

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same thing 😂 everything "triggers" her!! Why or how the hell does she have PTSD ? Did she grow up in a warzone or survive a major natural disaster??...I am eagerly awaiting the next " trigger" 🤔 Pancake day maybe which will bring back yet more " trauma".
Wouldn't surprise me. I mean, taking down a Christmas tree triggered her. If it's that much of a trigger why did she even put it up in the first place 🤔

Very shocked there's not been 20 stories on Ukraine tbh. Does she not want to jump on the bandwagon?

It’s probably traumatising her too much. I expect she’s having to have lots of days in bed, baths, candles, expensive vegan foods and some crystals to get over it.

• Haha
Ah, of course she’s been helping. She really does love to insert herself and try and leech on to anyone and everyone “relevant”, doesn’t she?
9107C492-6019-475D-87AF-C15725603D16.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Ah, of course she’s been helping. She really does love to insert herself and try and leech on to anyone and everyone “relevant”, doesn’t she?
View attachment 1107103
Oh here's away with brown nose Brenda.......please be my friend. duck off you desperate attention seeker. And if you're well enough to do all this you're well enough to get a job of some sort.

Who the hell nominted her for some made up “Shero” award? What has she ever done that’s remotely heroic?! Lazing about pretending to be ill, endlessly shilling sex toys and banging on about how absolutely everything traumatises her because of her oh so traumatic upbringing and earlier life?
how very heroic 🙄

Reactions: 2
Who the hell nominted her for some made up “Shero” award? What has she ever done that’s remotely heroic?! Lazing about pretending to be ill, endlessly shilling sex toys and banging on about how absolutely everything traumatises her because of her oh so traumatic upbringing and earlier life?
how very heroic 🙄
Highly likely nominated herself tbh x

• Haha
Her only heroic thing is that she reminds me on days when I'm in crippling pain how proud I am of getting up washing my pits and going out to work. Because life doesn't come to you on a plate and I can't sit around my free council flat lapping up every benefit whilst I stink to high heavens like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another illness to add into the list. Constant migraines yet can sit on her phone daily posting and ready books everyday? Yeah sure. Not her calling Botox poison as well, she’s so above it all isn’t she. 🥴🥴
A03BFF15-C0C8-4617-B927-26A9E01F75AD.png