Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying how she was tagging all those cat toy/food accounts on IG and, surprise surprise, is now receiving freebies from them. I see she’s tagged Disney too - must be hoping for yet another free holiday. So much #gifted stuff too lately. I bet she gets right up the nose of other actors who aren’t so lucky/greedy.

Reactions: 8
Given up on GG so moved over here like everyone else!

I really think she is far too big for her boots and really needs her ego denting asap.

She is clearly trying to bag another free holiday from Disney despite the fact she can more than afford it. Disgusting.

Also, noticed she was bringing up her exes again in one of her new Tiktok videos.

Makes you wonder if she is actually over Pete when she keeps bringing him up??

I'm not sure I buy that she's as happy as she makes out... Just my opinion though. Thoughts?!

Reactions: 8

I really think she is far too big for her boots and really needs her ego denting asap.

She is clearly trying to bag another free holiday from Disney despite the fact she can more than afford it. Disgusting.

Also, noticed she was bringing up her exes again in one of her new Tiktok videos.

Makes you wonder if she is actually over Pete when she keeps bringing him up??

I'm not sure I buy that she's as happy as she makes out... Just my opinion though. Thoughts?!
Yeah gg is just trash, keeps crashing all the time.
Pete was quite fun where as Olli he's just kinda boring I think she misses the fun.

Reactions: 1

I’m not sure I buy that she's as happy as she makes out... Just my opinion though. Thoughts?!
Agreed. She’s a liar! Just like how she’s constantly saying how happy she is with her body but she clearly isn’t because it’s literally all she talks about.

I think she’s one of those people who is never happy with what she has and always wants the next best thing.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree guys.

If you have keep talking about how happy you are so publicly, you're not.

I really think her and Oliver are an odd pairing.

At least she doesn't put Oliver down as much as she did with Pete. (Felt bad for him) She does constantly cut across him and dictate the conversation all the time though.

Reactions: 5
The video she just uploaded: talking about herself (of course) doing photoshoots and completely covering Oliver on the screen with images and videos of herself. Classic.

Reactions: 3
So in the past week she has : begged for freebies online, made an announcement about the west end about herself, had her minions vote for her show on a poll on twitter.... Yup she's back

• Haha
]I wonder if this crappy cinderella musical will be cancelled too? Was webbers theatres in amongst the ones closed??

]I wonder if this crappy cinderella musical will be cancelled too? Was webbers theatres in amongst the ones closed??
I would have thought it will be postponed by a year or more. If Cameron Mackintosh with all his might and advisors has given in and gone for making everyone redundant I can't see anyone else managing to do differently. I've heard that Lloyd Webber has had some success reopening his shows in Korea with a spaced out audience and doing three performances a day to make up for it, but I can't see actors/stage unions here allowing that, plus they are all established show not a new one like Cinders.

Reactions: 2
If lockdown goes on for much longer it will have to be, they're not going to have enough time to actually produce it

October is not that far away and universities for most part are opting for online delivery rather than using lecture theatres so can't see how spacing in a public theatre would work either. Say they can only fill 25 % seats in a show theatre, that's not enough revenue to make it viable. It comes down to the revenue as much as the distancing. Cinderella is very likely to be pushed back in the very least.

I've also made the journey over from GG as it's a ghost town over there. Hi guys!

I work in theatre and everyone's having to gradually make the difficult decision to push all of their plans back to next year instead. The chances of Cinderella opening this year are slim to none. As someone else mentioned, if Cam Mack can't make it work then no one can.

Reactions: 13
Welcome to all the GGers, the Carrie thread was the thread I missed most when I moved over here! Let’s get more GGers active on this thread.

Reactions: 11
No fear, Cat Sheldon is here! I was wondering where the other guru gossipers had disappeared to!
Weirdly, after not really liking Ollie at first, he’s been growing on me through the videos. He’s done so much more than Carrie and yet Carries stories are the majority of the vids. I’d love to hear more about Ollies training but Carrie is always trying to one up him. She could actually learn something from him but I don’t think she actually listens.
In other news, I’m currently furloughed from the theatre I work in and we have no news as to what is actually happening regarding the furlough scheme and what it means for our jobs in the long term. It’s looking likely I’ll be losing my job come October, so there’s that!

Reactions: 11
Yeah, GG just had too many technical issues to make it worth sticking around.

She's so insufferably smug at the moment - because she has too much money for this to impact her. The Disney begging is sickening. It's not like they need to advertise through her?

I actually really like Oliver, he has a work ethic and a lot more self awareness than what Carrie does. Which makes me find it strange that he has stayed with her for so long, even with the free housing. She must be insufferable to live with, he must have a lot of patience!

He didn't seem too enthused when she complained her stomach was empty and was wanting dinner, because he does all the cooking. Not sure what share of the chores she does then, considering the house always looks cluttered. Oh right she plants a few flowers and brags about it online for days on end in the hopes of some free gardening gear.

No fear, Cat Sheldon is here! I was wondering where the other guru gossipers had disappeared to!
Weirdly, after not really liking Ollie at first, he’s been growing on me through the videos. He’s done so much more than Carrie and yet Carries stories are the majority of the vids. I’d love to hear more about Ollies training but Carrie is always trying to one up him. She could actually learn something from him but I don’t think she actually listens.
In other news, I’m currently furloughed from the theatre I work in and we have no news as to what is actually happening regarding the furlough scheme and what it means for our jobs in the long term. It’s looking likely I’ll be losing my job come October, so there’s that!
Just so you know I have liked your post because you are here, not because of your potential job issue. Sorry to hear that it is likely to go ☹

Yeah, I came back from GG (went to coffee late to cherryblossomlatte) Carrie hasn't posted anything about her losing her job in Les Mis since there is no way she can go back now, does she thinks she still has the role when the show opens again? Does she really things Cinderella is going to happen at all or be a success? If the shows finally open I don't think a new version of cinderella with someone who has not shown the best vocals lately is going to be their first option to watch, there is no way they would be able to make money If they open this year or even in 2021

I think Cinderella has zero chance of going ahead and it’s strange and wrong for Carrie and the production team not to have acknowledged it yet. She’ll be fine - she has all her ad money and gifts and her deodorant sponsorship and her crappy new book. It’s everyone else involved I feel sorry for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.