Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Carrie sounded really snarky when Oliver was talking about the cover contracts and first cover demotions at the end of this mornings video? She said she’d seen it happen to someone and then got really bitchy about it- i know they were talking hypothetical situations but Ollie was clearly trying to be careful with his wording and Carrie didn’t seem to care. Almost as if she’s seen it happen to someone she didn’t like. Or am I just reading too much into it?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Carrie sounded really snarky when Oliver was talking about the cover contracts and first cover demotions at the end of this mornings video? She said she’d seen it happen to someone and then got really bitchy about it- i know they were talking hypothetical situations but Ollie was clearly trying to be careful with his wording and Carrie didn’t seem to care. Almost as if she’s seen it happen to someone she didn’t like. Or am I just reading too much into it?
I didn't get the impression that she said it that way because she didn't like the person. Seemed to me that she wanted to give an example of how those situations can get bad/awkward/turn into a bit of a conflict sometimes. But I don't really understand why she had to hone in on that point so much without any of the context to illustrate how/why it can get bad - I mean, I know she couldn't because of the sensitivity of the subject and wanting to protect the actor it happened to, but I feel like she just created a weird mystery without giving anything more of an understanding. Her going on about it didn't explain anything more about those situations or give any advice on how to avoid things getting rocky. That would have been more useful, I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.