Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s made an account for her cat and yet she’s sharing the stories from there onto her own stories. So what’s the point?!

Reactions: 4
There's another one of these "West End Ensemble" videos come out yesterday, this time with hundreds of West End singers and musicians performing Matt Lucas' baked potato song. Once again "West End leading lady" Ms Fletcher nowhere to be seen ... either she was too busy sitting on the sofa all day / making pointless tiktoks / or simply didn't get asked to be part of it.

Reactions: 3
There's another one of these "West End Ensemble" videos come out yesterday, this time with hundreds of West End singers and musicians performing Matt Lucas' baked potato song. Once again "West End leading lady" Ms Fletcher nowhere to be seen ... either she was too busy sitting on the sofa all day / making pointless tiktoks / or simply didn't get asked to be part of it.

How much of a knob must she be IRL to be left out of this?! Especially as she does actually know Matt Lucas from Les Mis.

Reactions: 7
Probably wasn’t worth her while as there was no money or freebies to be had.

• Haha
Carrie is probably begging for freebies since she is out of work /les mis and maybe cinderella/ but it's really annoying when she was a few steady incomes: her upcoming book, her apartment that she is renting and youtube while most west ends stars are doing cameos and other odd jobs and some are losing their homes. Those west end stars should get the stuff not Carrie

Reactions: 7
I tried to get through her video on bootlegs and had to switch off because her five minute monologue grated me so much. I hope they call it quits with these videos soon as they are mind-numbingly boring. Gotta feel for Oliver at this point.

Not really adding anything new to the conversation but I really hate the weird arrogant way Carrie behaves in those videos with Oliver. Constant scoffing and eye rolling whenever he’s speaking it honestly makes me cringe. Especially because he’s respectful whenever she is speaking? I dunno if it’s a screwed up power dynamic because he lives in her house or whatever or if she has some resentment towards him for not proposing yet? I dunno, in one of the 10,000 videos they’ve posted in the past few months I remember a conversation between them and she was talking about how she always thought she’d marry young etc and it felt like she was dropping hints and Oliver looked v awkward hahaha.
I think she does it to be cool and funny in a dry/aloof way (like Alex Day tbh) but it definitely doesn't come across like that. I also got the impression from those videos when I watched them at first that she thinks she's a lot more intelligent than Oliver is and sort of looks for holes to pick or things to correct.

Reactions: 6
She always talks over him but he lets it happen! Ugh.

She definitely likes the sound of her voice because she talks for so long when she could say things con half the amount of words.

I feel like Oliver will only stand it for so long. I do like Oliver, I saw him perform in BTTL and he was pretty good. I actually think he's a lot better at MT than she is.

I won't completely tit on her singing her abilities but her voice is absolutely not as good as it was. She can't act overly well and her dancing isn't too great either.

I feel like he will continue to do well once MT is back up and running.

Carrie definitely thinks she's better than her boyfriends or friends for that matter. She was awful to Pete towards the last year of their relationship, constantly scoffing and rolling her eyes at him. She would put him down a lot too.

Obviously we don't know what went on behind closed doors but remember how quick she was to accuse him of abuse as well? If she was abused then I feel for her but she was always very vague and sketchy about the whole thing.

She got her claws into Oliver very quickly. It seems to be she is being to treating him the same way, rolling her eyes, scoffing and forever cutting across him. I doubt it'll last much longer if she keeps it up. Maybe not during lockdown but who knows.

She is no longer friends with Emma Blackery as far as we're aware either but seems to still be friends with Celinde. Maybe because she's successful? It doesn't seem like she has a huge amount of friends either.

On a separate note, has anyone noticed that she or Tom never like each others posts on Instagram anymore. Nor has she posted anything about her family in months? I understand privacy but it's a little strange considering they seemed to very close. Doesn't she also live very near him? Seems like they barely see one another despite this. Wonder if there has been a fallout?

In his video this morning, he makes a joke in the middle of Carrie telling her story and she laughs but he then carries on and she looks SO unimpressed. He stops and says sorry, which makes me think she does this all the time, it's almost like she enjoys patronising him and acting like a mother: "You enjoyed doing that, didn't you?". Little things that you wouldn't have noticed if they hadn't done these videos.

On a separate note, has anyone noticed that she or Tom never like each others posts on Instagram anymore. Nor has she posted anything about her family in months? I understand privacy but it's a little strange considering they seemed to very close. Doesn't she also live very near him? Seems like they barely see one another despite this. Wonder if there has been a fallout?
I noticed this as well. I feel like they used to always like and comment on each other's stuff. But it's definitely not as much now.

Her Twitter numbers are interesting. Down to 503.8K from 517K a few months ago. They generally drop about 100 per day. I know she is a serial blocker but still....
Maybe she is just deleting fake accounts etc. 503K is impressive but of those people, surprisingly few actually interact with her (probably too scared to 😂).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her Twitter numbers are interesting. Down to 503.8K from 517K a few months ago. They generally drop about 100 per day. I know she is a serial blocker but still....
Maybe she is just deleting fake accounts etc. 503K is impressive but of those people, surprisingly few actually interact with her (probably too scared to 😂).
I think she is losing followers, she's been quite vocal on Twitter lately. She probably went on a blocking spree too after that person tweeted complaining about Carrie telling her fans to vote being the reason why certain shows got lots of votes on a west end poll competition.

Reactions: 1
Why does this girl find it so hard to take a selfie with her eyes open?

Reactions: 5
In his video this morning, he makes a joke in the middle of Carrie telling her story and she laughs but he then carries on and she looks SO unimpressed. He stops and says sorry, which makes me think she does this all the time, it's almost like she enjoys patronising him and acting like a mother: "You enjoyed doing that, didn't you?". Little things that you wouldn't have noticed if they hadn't done these videos.
I have watched the video (#96, right?), but I haven't seen this exchange, for some reason. Which part is it in, roughly? (Or timestamp ish?)

Someone on twitter just said that they want Carrie to be Elphaba, Carrie is good but she wouldn't pass the Schwartz test. Her ego destroyed her voice during Heather's singing whilst she was sick because she was clearly stunt casted to put bums on seats. Just look at some of the Broadway Elphaba they are power houses, Jessica vosk, idina menzel, Donna vivino, Stephanie j block I could go on but you get the picture.

Reactions: 5
Someone on twitter just said that they want Carrie to be Elphaba, Carrie is good but she wouldn't pass the Schwartz test. Her ego destroyed her voice during Heather's singing whilst she was sick because she was clearly stunt casted to put bums on seats. Just look at some of the Broadway Elphaba they are power houses, Jessica vosk, idina menzel, Donna vivino, Stephanie j block I could go on but you get the picture.
Carrie was good. At singing. Literally all she had going for her was her voice, but she definitely cannot act or dance. And now she's wrecked her voice because she couldn't bear to have people saying how much better her understudy was (which happened every time she was on) and so selfishly pushed through, giving people a sub-par performance when they'd paid to see the show, and now isn't even a remarkable singer. Heard better at the local pub karaoke.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Carrie was good. At singing. Literally all she had going for her was her voice, but she definitely cannot act or dance. And now she's wrecked her voice because she couldn't bear to have people saying how much better her understudy was (which happened every time she was on) and so selfishly pushed through, giving people a sub-par performance when they'd paid to see the show, and now isn't even a remarkable singer. Heard better at the local pub karaoke.

I've not seen her any productions apart from bootleg ones. Her voice definitely wasn't great when she first started in Le Mis but it definitely improved over time.

When she did the cover of Into the Unknown, her voice has awful. I had to check I was still listening to the same person.

It's very selfish to push through like that, if you're sick, you're sick. Damage is already done though.

I've heard that she treats her understudy horribly but not sure if this is accurate. Can anyone else confirm?

Have people said her understudy in Heather's was better? I did think she was an odd choice for Veronica. Definitely seems like plucked for her name. Sad really.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.