Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Oliver. He comes across so under the thumb and submissive. Even in his own videos.
Shut up Carrie your life is not better than his.

Reactions: 4
You have people like Jodie Steele teaching online classes and going to work in a care home and you have Carrie and Oliver making tic toks.

She is an absolute narcissist. Whole instagrams of her singing or acting to camera. instagrams of people sending her instagrams of them watching her singing. And I’ve also noticed that when she does the “ask me a question thing” people dare not criticise in any way they will say something like “I’m not hating I’m just asking” because they all know how bloody touchy she is. I can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
Her whole persona screams 'smug'. I used to hugely enjoy her content and watch her obsessively but she's become so entitled and full of herself. Her whole resting face is just 'smug'.

Reactions: 9
There has been quite a raft of these "ensemble filmed from our homes" performances by West End stars now, for example this one featuring Alfie Boe and a ton more West End big names (well they are big names if you follow London theatre):

But I've yet to see Ms Fletcher in a single one of them. Has me wondering why not, when her daily splatterings over my youtube page suggest she definitely has the facilities to record and upload. She's definitely not too busy, when her day seems to consist of filming Tik Toks in her dressing gown. And she is allegedly a West End Star, I mean if Alfie Boe qualifies on the back of the recent Les Mis concert run that he missed half the nights of, then she would definitely qualify.

I can only imagine that she's either a miserable grump that refuses to take part in any of these collaborative videos, or the producers and musical directors that are putting them together don't have her at the top of their phone books. Wonder why?

Reactions: 5
There has been quite a raft of these "ensemble filmed from our homes" performances by West End stars now, for example this one featuring Alfie Boe and a ton more West End big names (well they are big names if you follow London theatre):

But I've yet to see Ms Fletcher in a single one of them. Has me wondering why not, when her daily splatterings over my youtube page suggest she definitely has the facilities to record and upload. She's definitely not too busy, when her day seems to consist of filming Tik Toks in her dressing gown. And she is allegedly a West End Star, I mean if Alfie Boe qualifies on the back of the recent Les Mis concert run that he missed half the nights of, then she would definitely qualify.

I can only imagine that she's either a miserable grump that refuses to take part in any of these collaborative videos, or the producers and musical directors that are putting them together don't have her at the top of their phone books. Wonder why?
I wonder if they don’t see her as a ‘west end star’ because she does YT and they don’t take her very seriously. That or they don’t want her to hog the limelight. You can always hear her screaming over everyone else trying to be heard in duets or group things... even in warm ups 😂

Reactions: 6
Something quite unbearable about her showing off being gifted loads of gin. I hate that influencers are still getting free tit during these times when others are so much more in need. I realise people don’t need alcohol but you know what I mean. Also her face is just so smug.

Reactions: 6
She blocked me from her instastories a while back. She also must have blocked and unblocked me because all of a sudden I wasn't following her anymore but could still see her profile.

I'm not even sure what I did. She has a habit of doing this though, I've seen genuine fans asking in twitter why they're blocked and they're devastated.

I actually never bothered following her again (the instastories were the only interesting bit anyway).

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming she’s “far too busy” filming tik toks and bloody boomerangs to do such a thing either that or no one has asked 🤣

Something quite unbearable about her showing off being gifted loads of gin. I hate that influencers are still getting free tit during these times when others are so much more in need. I realise people don’t need alcohol but you know what I mean. Also her face is just so smug.
Complain to the company tbh

Reactions: 2
These videos are showing Oliver to be a right arrogant arse. Always saying his auditions were ‘really good’, and one video I saw he was saying how funny he is 🙄 very unattractive personality trait

This is a completely petty rant but I hate it when people use their middle names in a prominent way. Just be Carrie Fletcher!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is a completely petty rant but I hate it when people use their middle names in a prominent way. Just be Carrie Fletcher!
Can't even give her the benefit of the doubt and blame her parents for that one - for her early (child) roles she WAS credited as Carrie Fletcher, she explained on one of the her youtube indulgences that it was her choice to start using her middle name as well when she started getting the bigger (adult) parts. She has a profile here on an acting site where she is just down as Carrie Fletcher. She will probably remember to go and update it when she sees it linked here!

Reactions: 3
I've noticed her missing from these lockdown ensemble videos and home concert features too. Almost every other West Ender I follow has been in something.

I've noticed her missing from these lockdown ensemble videos and home concert features too. Almost every other West Ender I follow has been in something.
Yeah me too. Can only lead me to believe she is not a team player and has not been asked to be involved

For someone who says she doesn’t have body issues or care about what it looks like, she sure does post and talk a lot about it...

I admire her (even though she’s really really annoying!) and think she has a perfectly nice, normal body, and it’s great she encourages others to be confident... but does she need to discuss it alllll the time?!

I was wondering about this. Also, I love following Heida Reed on IG where, since the lockdown has started, she has been doing almost weekly livestreams with her former co-stars from Poldark. I kept thinking that this would be such a great thing for Carrie too, seeing that she has worked in Les Mis forever; she could do livestreams with some of the people she used to share the stage with. Then again, Heida and her co-stars all seem to be genuine friends and manage to make these talks really interesting for the viewers, when they talk about their experiences back then and how they met and what they've been doing since then. Then again, I'm trying to imagine Carrie being genuinely interested in hearing another person's thoughts and career experiences, and it is almost....impossible.

• Haha
I was thinking the same. Especially when Oliver has done 2 now.

I was thinking the same. Especially when Oliver has done 2 now.
Even more videos have been made, including the likes of Olivia Moore, Charlotte Jaconelli (both fab, imo), and another video of Jodie steele, and some of the ladies from Six.

And some are doing workshops, live concerts alsorts. Yes, for money, some for charity but you can see they miss their work and are keen to show off (in a good way).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.