Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wait till the publicity machine for Lloyd Webber's Cinderella starts up properly, then she'll be unbearable. Assuming it doesn't get shelved for a few years, which I would say is a possibility at the moment.

We can only hope that he decides to recast it, now that so many other well known and very good West End leading ladies are available that may have been in contract to other shows earlier in the year. She is a good singer but not a name that would make me rush to buy the show's tickets. At least I've previously thought she's a good singer, but I find it odd that she's done nothing to keep people reminded of her singing abilities during lockdown, all she's done is make tedious daily youtube videos of her thoughts (why?) and tiktoks where she just mimes to other people's work. Maybe she isn't that great a singer after all.

Reactions: 3
Hey! So I used to watch her way way way back in the day when she was friends with that guy Alex who ended up being outed for the disgusting things he did (don’t want to say; may be triggers for some). I remember this video so so vividly & thinking at the time that Carrie thinks she’s gods gift. Look at how Kim is looking at Carrie as if she knows she’s fucked up, look at how Carrie is speeding up playing the guitar, violently playing it and SHOUTING over everyone else. You can see the pain in her face to be louder. This video has always stuck out to me with her. There’s another video which I can’t find where she tells the person off for forgetting lines/singing wrong, I wish I could remember the people & the song & context but yeah. She’s always been nasty.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hey! So I used to watch her way way way back in the day when she was friends with that guy Alex who ended up being outed for the disgusting things he did (don’t want to say; may be triggers for some). I remember this video so so vividly & thinking at the time that Carrie thinks she’s gods gift. Look at how Kim is looking at Carrie as if she knows she’s fucked up, look at how Carrie is speeding up playing the guitar, violently playing it and SHOUTING over everyone else. You can see the pain in her face to be louder. This video has always stuck out to me with her. There’s another video which I can’t find where she tells the person off for forgetting lines/singing wrong, I wish I could remember the people & the song & context but yeah. She’s always been nasty.

Hahahaha the girl in the middle looks how everyone on Tattle feels about her

• Haha
I just started watching her latest video “Digs” but had to switch off as she kept moving her toes independently from each other! I don’t know if that is standard but I can’t and it creeped me out. Especially as her legs were hidden under a pillow so just looked like worms trying to escape her sofa. *shudder*

Watching Oli’s video ‘vocal mistakes’ where he talks about needing to use more ads in vids because he lost his job due to CV19. While he’s talking Carrie has the most awkward, smug face on. She can’t relate, she is clearly quite wealthy and not worried about money right now. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Watching Oli’s video ‘vocal mistakes’ where he talks about needing to use more ads in vids because he lost his job due to CV19. While he’s talking Carrie has the most awkward, smug face on. She can’t relate, she is clearly quite wealthy and not worried about money right now. 🙄
She's never had to worry about money, she's always been safe financially as a kid and now as an adult. I feel for ollie

I can appreciate Oliver's honesty about needing to up the ads to earn a living due to Covid-19, many people in the same boat. It doesn't "cost" the viewers more with more ads on the videos.

Reactions: 7
I can appreciate Oliver's honesty about needing to up the ads to earn a living due to Covid-19, many people in the same boat. It doesn't "cost" the viewers more with more ads on the videos.
My post didn’t voice an opinion on Oli either way, I have no issue with what he was saying. I was just finding Carrie Smug Fletcher irritating during that video 😂

Reactions: 4
My post didn’t voice an opinion on Oli either way, I have no issue with what he was saying. I was just finding Carrie Smug Fletcher irritating during that video 😂
Wasn't saying you did have an issue, don't worry.

Carrie Smug Fletcher, if only we needed a new thread title, that would be perfect.

It's almost every video where no matter the topic, Carrie feels the need to interrupt Oliver and turn the conversation around to her and tell the stories she's spouted a thousand times before. If he's about to launch into something she has to interject with "Yeah yeah well when this happened to ME, I...". Let the man speak for god's sake.

Just come across this thread
I absolutely cannot god damn stand her :sick:she thinks she’s gods gift doesn’t she
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who irritates me more!

It's almost every video where no matter the topic, Carrie feels the need to interrupt Oliver and turn the conversation around to her and tell the stories she's spouted a thousand times before. If he's about to launch into something she has to interject with "Yeah yeah well when this happened to ME, I...". Let the man speak for god's sake.
I’ve come across from GG as that site is too glitchy. I watched one of Carrie’s videos yesterday and thought exactly the same. She has to turn everything back to her. It’s so rude.

Who the frig does this cocky little madam think she is. I don’t want to get into the whole trans issue but oh my goodness she makes my blood boil. She is a parody that Tracy Ullman couldn’t have created any better. She’s so Woke Shes laughable. Het tweets about JK Rowling and her latest insta telling people she will unfollow immediately unless you agree with her. Entitled little Madame

She has been posting some of her beltings in IG during the quarantine and they are bad....definitely not lead material

So Carrie did the TikTok 'Veruca Salt' video and she's awful - how is this girl meant to be a West End star?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not surprised that her tweet about certain West End shows not opening again until 2021 was made to be about her anniversary of being in Les Mis.

Reactions: 2
Everyone at working Delfont Mackintosh theatres are being made redundant and that useless sack of tit is making a bleeping celebratory post about this announcement saying it’s 7 years since she went on for the first time! Jog on you selfish witch 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really like Carrie but I agree that tweet was a little insensitive. Lots of people out of work until next year and so far, very little guidance from the government. A very sad day for our theatreland :(

I really like Carrie but I agree that tweet was a little insensitive. Lots of people out of work until next year and so far, very little guidance from the government. A very sad day for our theatreland :(
And what makes Cinderella so safe? Surely ALW will need to either delay or cancel the Cinderella too? If Mackintosh theatres cannot run I'm sure it has not been a decision made lightly. I watched a few of her latest QandAs with Oliver on her channel. Poor Oliver gets to say like one little story per video and then 10 mins is taken up by her top- trumpsing his experience with her's. Why does he put up with it?

Edit to add my local Midlands theatre is shut til at least Halloween, and I thought Cinderella is October time? Again I would be very surprised if Cinderella actually takes place this year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.