Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rarunkel

IMG_4057.png

Plot twist: Perhaps her mother has a secret affair in Poole and frequently visits. 😅 It’s an unspeakably ugly place, except for the Harbour. I should know, as I see it regularly—not so much her mother, I’m afraid. Yet, she looks so forgettable and unremarkable that she could have been any random pedestrian throughout the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sleepflowers

VIP Member
To me it feels like they're playing the role of a mum and dad on social media, posting what they think a mum and dad should post, rather than their genuine reality. It comes across very contrived and false.

kev1974

VIP Member
She's desperate for people to be speculating on the subject of the photo shoot but we almost certainly know it's just for the tour, the next suburban panto instalment, or more tea/pushchair grifting.

madamtoffee

I just saw the Mother's comments, ffs the girl is primary school age 😡 so for people not in the UK that is up to age 11, she did the performance as part of an after school club.

Gary and John, shall we all take the piss out of your daughter when she is at primary school?

• Sad
Reactions: 35

PiefaceG

VIP Member
In his live yesterday Joel said something about how, as a Dad, it is harder to bond with the baby since you’re not the one who carried the baby in your body like the Mum did.

I thought that was interesting and quite a sad thing to admit.
He love bombed the shit out of Carrie and knocked her up, so he better get it together sharpish for Mabel's sake. Twat.

Lilykins

VIP Member
He’s PINNED it!!! I can’t believe it, not only is lip syncing poor but as everyone else has already said, it’s incredibly poor taste and horrible for that child.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Crabbie No Hope Fletcher #97: POS of the West End who mocks and scams kids to no end

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
Didn’t think it was possible but the photos and the outfits just get uglier as time goes by..imagine showing that crap to Mabel some day.

One of my dearest friends eloped wearing a charity shop white dress she bought for a fiver and black flats she had in her wardrobe. Their photos taken by random folks passing by look 10x better than this, as do their outfits. The fact that they were radiant with joy and love also helps, unlike these two clowns.

• Heart

madamtoffee

Dear Gary and John when Mabel is about 10 and decides to go to an after school drama club to boost her confidence, shall I get all my friends to post pisstakes of her online?

You 2 are vile people along with every other musical theatre so called star that shared this.

The girl doesn't even want to go into theatre, she joined the club to boost her confidence.

How would you as so called parents feel if you daughter was plastered all over TIKTOK and people were taking the piss out of her?

Neither of you can accept criticism, even though you are nothing special, it is only because of your stalker fans that you still have a job John and Carrie you are past it, an angry individual, who would want to work with you?

THIS PLAY IS AN AMATEUR DRAMATICS PLAY, NOTHING MORE, KIDS HAVING FUN AFTER SCHOOL.

I have just actually asked her Mum about safe guarding issues at the school, as this should never have been put on TIKTOK.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
IMG_7538.png

I know is the filter doing most of the heavy work….but she looks good here? Flattering clothes, normal side part. The hair length looks so good on her?? i am SHOCKED.

She might have taken new headshots maybe? Thats what I could think about her secret photoshoot

• Sick
Reactions: 34