Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Mark81 for the winning thread title with 46 likes!
Previous thread here:

Anyone want to sum up the last thread?

Reactions: 10
Previous thread here:

baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
etc

crabbie laughed herself silly at kids books
watched disney films every day
john went to tesco
we yawned
beggar's call is still a joke
edit to add: lots of pumping talk 🤮, and she said she wanted to eat the baby's feet. :(

I think I've adequately covered things there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
etc

crabbie laughed herself silly at kids books
watched disney films every day
john went to tesco
we yawned
beggar's call is still a joke

I think I've adequately covered things there
Nah you missed out the constant (dry heave) PUMPING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah you missed out the constant (dry heave) PUMPING
also the mildly insane baby foot/chipolata eating

can't believe I forgot that gem

:rolleyes:

oh yes and she said she was on a mission to normalise breastfeeding in public ... while sat in her own house. d'oh!

and she had a mini rant about strangers on the internet giving unwanted advice, but she failed to see the irony that her rant was her doing exactly that, a stranger on the internet giving unwanted advice to other strangers on the internet. double d'oh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Oliver is the show she was referencing a while back when she said something like "I had to remove myself from the casting process because it was too close to Mabel being born?" Or was that a show closer to her due date?

If auditions were open then Carrie would definitely have shoved her big stompy booted foot in the door for Nancy. Also, whatever the show was, we all know Carrie only made that statement to save face. Did she make a big ruckus about Nancy being a dream role? Maybe she make that comment to get ahead of all her hatefuls inevitably asking why she wasn't cast as Nancy?

Reactions: 19
"I had to remove myself from the casting process because it was too close to Mabel being born?"
Sure, more like I had to remove myself because I’m tit and would never get the role. But she needs to tell herself and her subscribers lies to sleep better at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like she had a baby as a convenient excuse for not getting any more roles, knowing her career had gone to tit.

Reactions: 45
I feel like she had a baby as a convenient excuse for not getting any more roles, knowing her career had gone to tit.
DING DING DING!!!!!

And of course Carrie will conveniently flip the narrative in her head and blame Mabel for ending her career on the West End to avoid narcissistic injury.

Reactions: 29
come on carrie do SOMETHING interesting/ignorant/daft for us to discuss. i’m being induced tomorrow because this baby doesn’t want to get out and i need something to keep me entertained

Reactions: 16
Previous thread here:

Haha thank you

But the fact that it only took 46 likes (and I don't think there were many other suggestions either) says a lot about the state of carries appeal and interest value lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what is the context for the thread title again? i seemed to have missed it. or does it allude to crabbie not having any important close friends?

Reactions: 5
what is the context for the thread title again? i seemed to have missed it. or does it allude to crabbie not having any important close friends?
yeah it’s because she posts so much on her insta story that you would normally tell a friend that we concluded she is her only friend

Reactions: 12
Yeah basically she is her own best friend as she keeps showing time and again she has no friends to support her.

Reactions: 7
come on carrie do SOMETHING interesting/ignorant/daft for us to discuss. i’m being induced tomorrow because this baby doesn’t want to get out and i need something to keep me entertained
Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and you get to meet Baby Ray and have newborn cuddles super soon ❤ Baby Parsley is currently on my lap and apparently reading about Carrie is sending him to sleep she’s so dull right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Oliver is the show she was referencing a while back when she said something like "I had to remove myself from the casting process because it was too close to Mabel being born?" Or was that a show closer to her due date?

If auditions were open then Carrie would definitely have shoved her big stompy booted foot in the door for Nancy. Also, whatever the show was, we all know Carrie only made that statement to save face. Did she make a big ruckus about Nancy being a dream role? Maybe she make that comment to get ahead of all her hatefuls inevitably asking why she wasn't cast as Nancy?
She turned down Nancy to be Truly, so anything regarding Nancy being a “dream role” is a bunch of bull.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, what roles are out there for Gary now? She just hasn't got the skills or range most of her peers do - she doesn't dance, her acting is limited, her voice is weak and it's been proven she doesn't get bums on seats so I think even stunt-casting is out now. Meanwhile her previous understudies are on the rise getting lead after lead while Carrie is... In panto and doing another vanity tour despite the last one being mostly papered to fill seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22