Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RudeDog

Oh God if anyone used a soundbite of her dodgy singing in this way then she'd implode
Remember when the singing coach did a critique video of the Cinderella performance?? Carrie was so upset about it! The woman wasn't even that harsh on her and said she thought there were probably some sound issues going on 🥴

But anyway... children, yeah they're shit aren't they?? Can't even sing properly, bunch of little wankers. BTW, actually... our Shakespeare masterclass is available for ages 2+ ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mark81

VIP Member
The west end crowd can be so sanctimonious at times that it's always a little bit satisfying when they get a taste of their own medicine

Hurrem

VIP Member
Was the ✨blonde Veronica✨ in the room with us?

If she was blonde then I'm the Dalai Lama.

View attachment 2910925
I know we have this convo once a month but I will die on this hill, she hasn’t been blonde since she was a kid. Her adult hair was light brown, now just brown based on the last photos before the awful hair dye.
IMG_4418.jpeg

This is not blonde to me. I know hair can get lighter in the summer with a lot of sun, but that’s just summer hair..

Maybe her natural hair colour is something people call mousey hair? 🧐

bluekoala

Ok, 100% that baby looks like Joel. The latest vaccination story you can see it behind the stupid emoji.
The cynic in me thinks THAT is why Carrie covers her face 🫣

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 - Sorry you're so rude, sorry Joel's so lame and desperate for fameeeeeeee

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
What in the delusional fan....!
I wonder if they are asking this because they hope to go watch the show and meet Mabel or if it’s a passive aggressive way of telling him he should spend more time with his daughter. Either way, I find that post very disturbing.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I’m sure your hair is nice. Carrie’s is crispy, frizzy and dry, doesn’t suit her and looks very poorly done. She also pushes it all in a violently unflattering side part.

Carrie also made a big deal out of being blonde and being a blonde Veronica and having blonde hair and then at the age of 30 she discovered hair dye and seems to think she’s so amazing and special for it 🤣. She expects everyone to believe it’s natural but it’s so obvious it’s not
Was the ✨blonde Veronica✨ in the room with us?

If she was blonde then I'm the Dalai Lama.

1000021681.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

wordzalad

VIP Member
Happy to encourage children as long as they’re paying you and your Karen wife eh John? If they’re not paying you’ll just be nasty and mock them

Hurrem

VIP Member
Haha you beat me to it, I was about to share exactly this!! What is going on?! Why is she so obsessed with this, especially as a new mum?! 🙄🙄🙄
Even if she didn’t have a child, I find it’s disrespectful towards your partner to keep sharing this. You can say that it was acting, but no other actor does this. It’s creepy, desperate and disrespectful.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Can I just mention that I genuinely love the Shrek films (especially the 2nd) but I honestly can't look at Shrek anymore without seeing Joel in his monstrosity of a costume. Immediate acid reflux.
1714769115555.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
For those that are justifying their actions ( on tik tok) I wonder if tik toks would be made of adults whether it be amateur or professional? Suppose it is easier to mock those that can't/ do not have the means to defend themselves. Most of these kids probably don't have a platform to defend themselves.

Hannah and Carrie particularly have spoken and ranted about people critiquing their performances. With the majority of critiques not even being disrespectful. Hannah expressed on tik tok about having nerves about being back on stage. Imagine how these kids felt before going on stage and now there are tik toks from 'stars' they probably look up to.

I really hope the children aren't upset or discouraged. Particularly with Hannah, she has a huge young fan base and has done workshops previously.
---

Tik tok but has since been removed.
The child’s mother has said it’s very rough right now so sadly she is upset. Actors are doubling down on their stance and don’t care about the effect it’s having.

• Sad
  • Wow

FullTimeLoser

Given Joel's history, I'm inclined to believe that the time he posted about going to the store with Mabel and now that he let Carrie sleep in and took care of Mabel is the first time he did any of those things. He hasn't posted much about spending time with his newborn in weeks, and now suddenly he's posting all the mundane stuff. Why now if it's supposedly such a casual occurrence? He is exactly the type of person to document and post about anything that happens for the first time. I'm convinced he hasn't been around to help Carrie at all.

RudeDog

The dresses on the designers page are mostly really beautiful. I still can’t understand why she chose colours to look like a load of dead pheasants hanging on her dress! Oh and the Disney girl who’s not obsessed with Disney, had Disney quotes sewn into her dress…
The second dress, it makes her look so stumpy, it looks like her pantomime outfit.
Oh and I still can’t explain Joel’s arse!
I still stand by the theory that it all stems from feeling like she couldn't have the traditional wedding that she wanted with Oliver. She had a quickie Gretna wedding and then couldn't resist the paycheck and chance to show off so had the second one. But I don't believe either are what she truly wanted. The colours and the dress are all a way of rebelling and a big fuck you to Oliver. Plus, she was marrying an ugly dude who was always going to look awful in the photographs, so may as well make the whole thing into a massive farce so it's not as obvious.

I also think she has always had huge anxiety about following Tom and Gi's wedding and didn't want her own to be comparable in any way.

secretalphabets

This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...

• Haha
  • Wow

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I think she would have just found another person who had an obsession with her and married them. It seemed like she bounced straight from one relationship into another a few times, maybe before the relationship ended. I think she’d have probably accepted more touring jobs, unless she had done exactly as she has with Joel, got married and had a baby in a rush.
God remember when we all hoped she'd go have an Eat, Love, Pray moment and actually be single for a while!
That would have been so much healthier than what she's actually done!!

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
This gave me the biggest jump scare in my casual after work TikTok scrolling sesh. The shouty vocals and The Face coming at you when you least expect it is quite scary 😱

Typical MT ego. Complain about bootlegs til someone takes a bootleg and shares giving the attention they crave.
---
Can it be removed for copyright?
---
And that clip Joel shared. However you dress it up, it is taking the piss out of a very bad (child) actor with zero stage personality in the voice.
Shame on Joel.
I’d be so upset and angry if that was my child. Imagine if it was Kitchen Table?
---
Carrie Hope Fletcher of Beginners Call thinks the clip taking the piss out of a child is hilarious.
That says all I need to know about her as an actor and a mother.
Industry newbies! Mums of acting hopefuls. Sign up for Beginners Call nurturing workshops everyone. Carrie Hope Fletcher and Joel Montague will totally laugh behind your back when you’ve left.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Guys, did you know Carrie Fisher was in Bad Cinderella and the original West End cast of Heathers?!
1000021374.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Hurrem

VIP Member
No surprised there, I’ve always said they’re shit people and not the first time they bully someone. Poor Mabel, she’ll probably end up the same raised by those two. 😕

The double standards are always funny with Carrie, she preaches kindness but is a bitch. She can bully others, but god forbid they call out her lack of talent and poor performances. If she had an ugly guy constantly posting sex scenes of hers she’d call him a predator (we know she’d enjoy a handsome one because she’s that slimy) but she can do the same to Jamie without being called out.

They are as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside, I call that karma catching up with them. Sending love ♥