Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Daddy/daughter time but you immediately whip out your phone to document for other people to see and react to…. You just know all the nutters will be liking and sending reactions so his phone will be going mental.

Just spend some time with your child instead of putting up a pointless, carrot dangling pictures for likes and attention. Also, that face is such an ICK.

Reactions: 42

Lilu22

VIP Member
I always thought their relationship was just to prove to Oliver than she’d moved on before him and almost a “we could’ve had this” sort of thing

awkwardjellyfish

Has there been any chatter among theatre folk @awkwardjellyfish about this tiktok?
There has, but not a specific outcry about Joel as such (I’m not exaggerating when I say until today I’ve not heard his or Carrie’s name mentioned for AGES). My agents sent a blanket email out to those in their roster today reminding us about conduct on social media etc which was blatantly in relation to this trend.

I’ll be honest - because I’m a flawed human- initially I did find the sound pretty funny in the beginning and may or may not have shared a PRIVATE take on it amongst friends. But I’m not scamming kids out of £££ running “workshops”, and I know better than to post it publicly anyway.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
What a fun way to spend their anniversary 😂 Nah but for real, the random unnecessary addition of the fact that it’s HER body that made and feeds Mabel feels so weird and out of place—why does everything have to be about her?? Imagine Mabel growing up and living her life and having successes and Carrie’s just like, yeah but it was MY body that grew you, you’d be nothing without meeeee!!

View attachment 2912775
"It's a testament to MY own body too considering it's MY body that's feeding her..."

aka screw you Joel, you do nothing

• Haha

beaki167

I really can't believe he was her ONLY option to marry and breed with at 30. Like in terms of looks she is miles ahead of him. She could have gone on Tinder and picked one of many men who are all SO much better looking.
Their relationship is my Roman Empire, lmao. I just don't understand how she took him home on her first date (I see nothing wrong with that) and then decided he could immediately move in with her??? Like, there simply cannot be that much chemistry on the first date. He was a stranger. Maybe it fits and you have a nice hook up that even is romantic in some ways. But thinking he is the one you end up with forever? Giving me major anxiety.

Mark81

VIP Member
Its funny because Joel and Carrie are so thin skinned that if someone did this to then there would be full on ranting breakdowns with tears on camera

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lily0815

They should do that with Carries catastrophic performance from West End Live (?), the video that was taken down everywhere because Carrie was so bad. 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

T3PO

Chatty Member
It’s not even Joel’s hair or weight or face that makes him unattractive

It’s his expressions and his shamelessness and his personality that makes him gross

Reactions: 40

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I was just looking for a photo and found these

View attachment 2902021View attachment 2902022View attachment 2902023View attachment 2902024View attachment 2902025View attachment 2902026

I didn’t realise this was a thing but apparently it’s huge

And now I feel quite poorly. Apologies
...and I'm done with the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Clover123

VIP Member
I don't understand why she answers questions like the Poole one? Like it's weird, just leave it unanswered?

Also Mabel's sleeping pattern sounds pretty great for her age? Carrie seems lucky as ever!

madamtoffee

If my husband worked in theatre and had done a sex scene with somebody that would be fine, as that would be his job but if he kept sharing it every few minutes and pinning it to instagram I would be fucking furious! How can she not see this is not normal behaviour?

earlgrey

VIP Member
So is Mabel being kept private and protected and off the internet, ooooor is it every detail of her sleep and feeding schedule, and daily photos, her outfits, her hair colour and texture, with a useless token emoji on top of her face? “Look at this close up of her hair guys! But don’t you dare perceive my daughter, or wonder what she looks like because I am a protective mumma bear.”

• Haha