Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamtoffee

I know this isn’t an MT thread, but as Joel has got himsekf involved by reposting, but Nay Nay is NOT understanding why people are saying it’s bullying. Makes it even worse that he responded to a comment saying;

“Fun fact, a lot of theatre kids thrive from the attention, especially this literal TikTok generation. I should know, I’ve taught 1000’s of them”

what a pillock! Hes shot himself in the foot by “a lot of theatre kids”. Not ALL theatre kids. The fact he’s taught/teaching and is a bully. I hope he reflects on what he’s saying before he “teaches” again.
Hes putting the blame on her parents for allowing the video to be recorded. I’m pretty sure the parents and child thought that video would be seen by the parents and families if the kids on the show, NOT a load of people on TikTok. She’s not even old enough to be on TikTok.

Joel, please read this. YOU are saying his views are the same as yours, by reposting. I hope you realise that children are vulnerable and you’re mocking a CHILD
She isn't a theatre kid, she is a primary school child at an after school club, how hard is it for him to understand?

• Sad
Reactions: 46

foolishone

IMG_2621.jpeg

I don’t post here a lot but just been looking back and this post is less than 2 years ago (just) and now they’re married twice and have a few months old baby. It’s MADNESS.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Why does everything they post come across like they're trying to convince themselves they're happy!?
Maybe it's just way the I read into things, but that post to me screams that Joel's trying so hard to prove to everyone he's so happy and blessed and not at all bothered that the world no longer revolves around him and Carrie has someone else to give all her attention to...

Reactions: 45

AaronPurrSir

I am honestly uncomfortable with all these WE stars just randomly setting up side hustles teaching when they have absolutely no training or qualifications, especially when it involves teaching kids. Just because you have received training in something (or not even that, in Carrie’s case!!) doesn’t mean you should be teaching it.

Professional Singing and dancing teachers spend years taking exams, training in how to teach, how to nurture talent and encourage improvement in their students, and constantly work on improving their skills. Yet some 24 year old knobhead who did 3 years at Arts Ed, has Les Mis ensemble and 2nd cover Eponine as their only theatre credit, thinks they can do the exact same thing? Nah.

It needs to be a lot more regulated.
---
Also, I don’t know who who originally uploaded that kids recording of Legally Blonde online in the first place, but they need to be held to account. I know there are lots of recordings of amateur productions online, which is an issue in itself (did all of those performers, who are normal people and NOT professionals, consent to it being posted?) but as this production involves very young children, whoever posted it really really should have known better and should be hauled across the coals. It’s a safeguarding and consent nightmare. Did the children and their parents know it was going to be posted online? Did the parents give full consent? If not, it’s horrendous. If I was the parent of that little girl I’d be seeking legal advice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ASAnigel

VIP Member
He might have found it easier to bond with his baby if he’d not put his ego ahead of her and taken some time off around her birth (he could have easily done, Hamilton gave him time off and they didn’t need the money), or, if he PUT HIS FUCKING PHONE DOWN FOR TWO SECONDS AND SPENT TIME WITH HER.

• Heart

polkamoon

Chatty Member
MT Junior appropriately announced after Joel joined in the trend of taking the piss out of the legally blond kid on tiktok to prove that he doesn’t hate kids

• Haha
  • Angry

KeriRhys

VIP Member
In his live yesterday Joel said something about how, as a Dad, it is harder to bond with the baby since you’re not the one who carried the baby in your body like the Mum did.

I thought that was interesting and quite a sad thing to admit.
He's 100% the type to be "jealous" of the Baby...

Reactions: 43

PiefaceG

VIP Member
What an absolute arse this Nay-Nay is.
Saying she’ll be ok because she is a theatre kid. No mate. She’s 10. Hard for such a ‘professional’ to hear but it may not be her focus or career trajectory. It might’ve been (up til now) a fun hobby. The world is cruel and anyone using this ‘trend’ saying they’re remembering how it was for them as a starter instead of admitting that the kids delivery could use work and they were doing it for the lols is rewriting history.
Dan Buckley again popping up to say the problem should be with the OG poster and not the stars also being a knob. Ok so the performance was posted. Too late to do anything about that now. Should everyone continue to argue about whether it is morally right to hurt the feeling of children who really at that age aren’t able to understand ‘consent’ when it comes to posting videos/pictures.?

Strange adults mocking children is not the flex they think it is. Now it’s been recognised as icky is it really the time to double down and spread blame to justify their actions?
Erm, refusing to acknowledge the child as a child and instead using the term "theatre kid" as a dehumanising smoke screen is WEIRD AS FUCK. Is he saying that any child who steps on stage immediately revokes their right to have feelings? Fuckin weirdo. Check his hard drive.

• Angry
  • Sick

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I know he has said he is struggling to bond, but I wonder if it's deeper than that. He maybe realised he didn't want a baby/has been used. He seems quite a self focused man baby and we all know Carrie was fixated on a list of things to do before 30

For a couple who live their lives online, their change in behaviour is quite stark.
He and Carrie were together for about five minutes before they were engaged, then married twice, pregnant etc. Their relationship has been a constant honeymoon stage up til now, and shit doesn't get realer for a couple than when you've had a baby. Most couples wait until they're solid but Verruca Salt Fletcher had to have a baby NOW!!!! so she could complete the Societal Pressures By 30 bingo card™️

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Theres no way Joel wrote this..

View attachment 2905032
This is the damage control post I was fully expecting to see after we were discussing how Joel doesn't seem to do much parenting and has chosen to work a lot.

The idea that Joel could've written that post is absolutely laughable. The man wears carrier bags on his head and can't form a coherent sentence to save his life.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Congratulations Mark81 for the winning thread title with 46 likes!
Previous thread here:

Anyone want to sum up the last thread?
baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
baby slept
baby was awoken
baby was fed
etc

crabbie laughed herself silly at kids books
watched disney films every day
john went to tesco
we yawned
beggar's call is still a joke
edit to add: lots of pumping talk 🤮, and she said she wanted to eat the baby's feet. :(

I think I've adequately covered things there

Last edited:
  • Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
The issue is that this audio has been ripped from a dodgy AMATEUR child production of Legally Blonde. I’m sure when it was recorded the children and the child in that audio were proud of their production.
Professionals are now taking the piss with their wooden delivery and using it for the lols and likes. Nasty.
Joel works for Curtain Call productions who work with children. Him and Grabbie own Beginners Call who supposedly are there to inspire young people and amateurs.
bad message to send don’t you think?
We will take your money and do our best not to laugh in your face at your performance. In contrast aren’t we clever, and talented and HILARIOUS….oh, and did we mention, we’re in the West End?

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Their relationship is my Roman Empire, lmao. I just don't understand how she took him home on her first date (I see nothing wrong with that) and then decided he could immediately move in with her??? Like, there simply cannot be that much chemistry on the first date. He was a stranger. Maybe it fits and you have a nice hook up that even is romantic in some ways. But thinking he is the one you end up with forever? Giving me major anxiety.
Moving a man into your home after 1 date is unhinged under any circumstances. If she were my friend or family member I would've made her move in with me for a week and tried to get her into therapy.

Reactions: 42