Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrem

VIP Member
happy second anniversary ! LOL View attachment 2912227
Talk about racing through a relationship with a total stranger 😂😂😂
This should be a post about what not to do for her young subscribers…

PS: please don’t take this personally and share your own stories about rushed relationship that worked for you (like some folks did last time). Good for you if you got lucky, but I wouldn’t want any person I care about to rush so much with a stranger and I would worry about them if they did. Take your time to know someone before making a longterm commitment like marriage or a lifetime commitment like children…it is not a race to the finish line.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

HeyUhey

Carrie would be having a field day if the trend was using the sound from her terrible Bad Cinderella West end live performance 😂

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Must be a rough weekend for Carrie if she has to use both Jamie and Tom to get more clicks and admiration on her social media 😁 and yes, her brother is her soulmate, her husband is….a dish or something?

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She's so unbearably aggressive when she talks. Please, back off crazy lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Mark81

VIP Member
So we can all take the piss out of Mabel when she attempts to do anything creative then? Good to know! Thanks for the permission Carrie and Joel.

After all, you wouldn't want to be hypocrites would you

• Haha
  • Sad

Accionoodles

VIP Member
It’s standard jeans and a two different styles of dark coloured tops … and as far as I can see the glasses don’t match. Stop trying to make this non thing some kind of super, special sibling flex. Stand down.

She seems to be more in love with her brother than she is her husband.
IMG_4876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

RudeDog

Sprinted to Tattle as soon as I read "Joel's" 🤥 post.

What's going on? Why is he getting Carrie/ai to write a heartfelt post for him like a disgraced tory mp? Have they bit the bullet and hired someone to kick them into shape PR-wise? Why is he telling the internet how happy he is? Sooo many questions.

Trouble in paradise? Is all not well in Mojo Dojo Cazza house??

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I want someone (anyone) to lip synch both Carrie and Joel’s west end live performances. Then watch the absolute scenes that follow and their reminders to #bekind.
Followed by our receipts of that ‘fun time’ when one of them bullied a child and the other thought it was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

T3PO

Chatty Member
Tbh I’m finding the emoji baby antics absolutely obnoxious. Either post her picture or don’t post about her at all. No one gives a shit

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Untrained singer Carrie with her supportive 🤣
Her husband is HILARIOUS.
Please someone save this hypocrisy to the Wiki
---
Go Becca 👌🏻
Surely they have to
Either delete the comments
Delete the post
Reply.
Glued to the phone as they are Joel and Carrie must’ve seen those comments by now.
---
Loads of people calling it out on his TikTok however at 123k likes his ego won’t allow him to take it down. Shame. He could actually get more kudos for admitting he was wrong to post. I guess it’s tricky as he’s involved another cast member from Hamilton.
How is this promoting Hamilton? Why are the producers allowing cast member Joel Montague who plays King George to do this?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't follow closely anymore, but it feels to me Joel has been a lot less 'so proud' 'my amazing wife' since the baby was born?

LozzaB

The mental image of the pair of them lying on the floor and noisily sobbing is actually putting me off my dinner. What a pair of wet wipes

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
very late to the party here as i was busy being induced and then being rushed in for a traumatic emergency c-section. my boyfriend absolutely adores our baby. absolutely besotted. how can joel even admit to not bonding?!
Good for you but let’s not demonise the lack of bonding. It’s very common for both mothers and fathers, not everyone manages to bond with their baby straight away.
Pretending otherwise or adopting a shocked tone at such a confession can make some people feel inadequate when they shouldn’t.

Side note: congrats on the new baby and hope your recovery is going well. C sections are rough. 🥹