Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In my experience (there’s been a new baby in my family every year for about 15 years), until they get to about 2 months olds they mostly all look like the same generic new born unless they’re really unlucky an inheritance one parents massive nose or something like that. Takes them a while to unsquish and you start to see what they’ll look like as their own person. It’s possible that now Mabel is starting to resemble her parents but I find it incredibly hard to believe that she came out looking much like either of them.
Exactly this, one of my Sisters friends had one at the same time as my sister, both babies looked like twins for about a year, then the friend's baby morphed into a 2ft tall adult and took the least desirable aspects of each parent.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
So Joel has reposted a TikTok from a west end actor called Nay-Nay, who is basically justifying the video. Hes saying that people aren’t poking fun, they’re saying the can relate to the girl…. Hhhhmmm I don’t think people would be doing it so sarcastically (like Joel) if that was the case. OR they’d have put a title saying “This reminded me of ME as a child. Keep on practicing and training, and you’ll be on the stage in no time” (or something similar). Have any of them done that? Nope! They’ve just hopped on a trend, without thinking of the aftermath for that child’s self esteem. The actor them goes on to say that the videos will actually HELP her, as in 10 years time, all she’ll need to do it duet the video with herself.
What a naive and ignorant thing to suggest. What he’s saying there is, if when she’s older, if the diet gets big enough on social media, due to being ridiculed as a child by people she looks up to, she’ll get cast in shows?!?
Just remember JOEL has agreed with this. If he didn’t think he was in the wrong, why has he taken it down?
What a knob
Can you link please?