Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby. These are he kids that Begger’s Call are supposed to be TEACHING. NOT making fun of. What a bleeping loser.

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure if anyone here follows Deanna on TikTok, but I saw her post a video of a “boyfriend pov helping me learn my lines” using that same sound, but then seems to have deleted it pretty quickly and uploaded one saying how amazing the girl in the clip is, how she’d help make her merch. I don’t think many people saw the first one, so people are applauding her picking this girl up instead of mocking her…

the theatre world seems so incredibly exhausting to be a part of, but again, I wish people were just open and accountable
The way the MT are pretending they were celebrating this girl all along, and how iconic she is, and what a star she’ll be …
Who do they think they’re fooling with this revisionist history bullshit?
---
I am honestly uncomfortable with all these WE stars just randomly setting up side hustles teaching when they have absolutely no training or qualifications, especially when it involves teaching kids. Just because you have received training in something (or not even that, in Carrie’s case!!) doesn’t mean you should be teaching it.

Professional Singing and dancing teachers spend years taking exams, training in how to teach, how to nurture talent and encourage improvement in their students, and constantly work on improving their skills. Yet some 24 year old knobhead who did 3 years at Arts Ed, has Les Mis ensemble and 2nd cover Eponine as their only theatre credit, thinks they can do the exact same thing? Nah.

It needs to be a lot more regulated.
---
agree. The Nay-Nay fool who was saying she’ll be ok as she’s a theatre kid claims to have ‘taught’ thousands of kids. He only graduated last year 😂

what Carrie, Joel, and the rest should realise is that teaching isn’t just about teaching the steps to routine or a tit ‘acting through song’ (where you sing and then sit back and bask in the adoration) you are actually responsible for the pastoral welfare of any child you teach. Leading by example. What a bunch of examples they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Oh wow, it makes me so angry that so many MT actors made videos making fun of that poor girl. Despicable! 😡😡😡
And the hypocrisy of those adults throwing tantrums when someone even sightly criticises them yet mocking a child (!!!) online is apparently fine. Sorry for my poor grammar I'm so mad I forgot how to speak English apparently 😅

Reactions: 17
Telling the child she should be resilient and she’ll look back on it and laugh is abhorrent.
Joel didn’t say that BUT liked a post where the poster did.

How do they know that? She could be crushed forever.
Particularly awful as this pair have the thinnest skins in showbiz.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Particularly awful as this pair have the thinnest skins in showbiz
Exactly.
I have never seen either of them perform but they don't appear to be overly talented. Combine that with their own responses to the slightest criticism AND to add insult to injury, the fact that they expect people to send their kids to their ridiculous workshops 😡...

Reactions: 14
Another shouty, overacted Skin & Me plug from Carrie. Watch as she (of course) drones on about having a baby and breastfeeding and why this is loosely related to the item he’s being paid to shill. All while the ring light distractingly reflects off her glasses and she has the forehead of a 50 year old man.

Also, she clearly had eyeliner on so presumably has other make up on too which defeats the purpose of her saying how good her skin looks without make up on thank to the product.
IMG_4932.jpeg

IMG_4933.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Another shouty, overacted Skin & Me plug from Carrie. Watch as she (of course) drones on about having a baby and breastfeeding and why this is loosely related to the item he’s being paid to shill. All while the ring light distractingly reflects off her glasses and she has the forehead of a 50 year old man.

Also, she clearly had eyeliner on so presumably has other make up on too which defeats the purpose of her saying how good her skin looks without make up on thank to the product. View attachment 2896977
View attachment 2896979
What's with the nostrils there, did Gary catch a whiff of Mabel's breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So my sister had a baby this week and I’ve been around a lot these past few days. Just like with her first baby she has no time for endless scrolling and posting on social media. And she’s not someone who’s never on socials. But she feeds her baby, focuses on that, gets it done and does other things. I honestly don’t know how Carrie is able to be on her phone so much, especially considering she got back on Instagram not even 48 hours since Moonlight‘s birth and hadn’t stopped posting and ranting since. I’m not saying this makes her tit mum, I just wonder how she does it 😁

Reactions: 23
The way I see it with a new baby either you’re exhausted and need to catch up on sleep as much as you can, or if you’re not you just wanna live life: go for a walk, meet with a friend in a cafe, cook a meal you enjoy, watch a relaxing movie etc and not scroll all day on social media.

Reactions: 13
Aaarrrrgghhh I wish she would sort out the ring light reflecting in her glasses (as well as the shouting)! So amateur!

Not sure that the Beggars' Call "tech day" looked up to much? Seemed to consist of looking at the theatre/production org chart, a few props laid out on tables, and then having a good spin on the stage revolve. Wonder how much they've splurged on the Beggars' Call popup signage and branded hoodies/t-shirts? Could the whole thing be a cunning scam to expense a load of clothes for themselves?

Reactions: 8
They really are terrible at using social media for their business. Surely that reel from their tech day should have been posted closer to the time and not nearly a month later 🤦‍♀️ But I guess we were still getting Disney Halloween content at the start of this year

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So my sister had a baby this week and I’ve been around a lot these past few days. Just like with her first baby she has no time for endless scrolling and posting on social media. And she’s not someone who’s never on socials. But she feeds her baby, focuses on that, gets it done and does other things. I honestly don’t know how Carrie is able to be on her phone so much, especially considering she got back on Instagram not even 48 hours since Moonlight‘s birth and hadn’t stopped posting and ranting since. I’m not saying this makes her tit mum, I just wonder how she does it 😁
Debbie!

• Haha
Guys, did you know Carrie Fisher was in Bad Cinderella and the original West End cast of Heathers?!
1000021374.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh wow, it makes me so angry that so many MT actors made videos making fun of that poor girl. Despicable! 😡😡😡
And the hypocrisy of those adults throwing tantrums when someone even sightly criticises them yet mocking a child (!!!) online is apparently fine. Sorry for my poor grammar I'm so mad I forgot how to speak English apparently 😅
Ben Platt bleeping quit twitter bc people were shitting on him, and he bleeping has the gall to make THAT?

• Sick
I’ve said before I try not to go for things people can’t change like looks etc but after this whole thing the gloves are off for me! It may be pregnancy rage but it’s rage nonetheless 😂

Reactions: 8
Aaarrrrgghhh I wish she would sort out the ring light reflecting in her glasses (as well as the shouting)! So amateur!

Not sure that the Beggars' Call "tech day" looked up to much? Seemed to consist of looking at the theatre/production org chart, a few props laid out on tables, and then having a good spin on the stage revolve. Wonder how much they've splurged on the Beggars' Call popup signage and branded hoodies/t-shirts? Could the whole thing be a cunning scam to expense a load of clothes for themselves?
It looked more like behind the scenes tour of Hamilton. As a Hamilton fan, that sounds great, however this wasnt what it was advertised as. I’m sure it was interesting seeing the prope, wigs etc, and who wouldn’t want a go on the turning stage? HOWEVER, it was a “tech workshop”, so you’d assume they’d be finding out all about lighting, sound etc. Maybe run through some if the show (not necessarily with the cast there, although I’m sure Joel could have turned up and done his 10 minutes on stage, as that does require a specific lighting change)
As lots have said, it seems anyone in the theatre industry is able to teach, without any knowledge, training or qualifications to teach. Being and expert in your field is one thing, but being able to pass those skills and knowledge onto others, is a skill in itself.

Reactions: 22

Also, she clearly had eyeliner on so presumably has other make up on too which defeats the purpose of her saying how good her skin looks without make up on thank to the product. View attachment 2896977
View attachment 2896979
THANK YOU
Surely if you're posting about skincare a) don't wear make up and b) don't have a filter on
How on earth do any brands continue to work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 18