Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is wrong with this Fletcher family, who cares?!
Tell me you're boring without telling me you're boring.
I am wondering if she has been listening to The Restless Natives podcast as they were discussing this but they are so funny, a photo of a toilet roll just isn't the same 🙄

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, but I saw Bradley Jaden and Rob Houchen in Soho on Tuesday- was half hoping Joel would show up and join them! Bradley is SO handsome in person.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know we say this all the time and it should be obvious, but knowing how to do something doesn’t mean you can teach others how to do the same. Most people are absolute rubbish at teaching others the things they know, that’s why we have schools and that’s why we have teachers that were trained for this purpose.

Nowadays it feels like it is all a big scam with everyone teaching people the things they know, it’s infuriating. It’s even worse when the person teaching doesn’t even have the skills themselves (Carrie and John for example) so they should first take some classes. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
It's like saying because I speak English, I am qualified to teach non-native speakers the language. TEFL and other teaching qualifications exist for a reason.

Reactions: 27
When the baby goes bed at night it is not nap time ffs it is bedtime 🙄

Could she get anymore boring if she tried 😴😴😴

Put the phone down and go out, ffs stop festering on the sofa! The baby needs bloody fresh air not a dirty cat infested moses basket or you knees.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
7.45 isn't time nap time...its bleeping BEDTIME!!

I'm not sure why out of all those tedious stories...that annoyed me most!

Yeah I know we say this all the time and it should be obvious, but knowing how to do something doesn’t mean you can teach others how to do the same. Most people are absolute rubbish at teaching others the things they know, that’s why we have schools and that’s why we have teachers that were trained for this purpose.

Nowadays it feels like it is all a big scam with everyone teaching people the things they know, it’s infuriating. It’s even worse when the person teaching doesn’t even have the skills themselves (Carrie and John for example) so they should first take some classes. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Well that Nay Nay says he’s taught a thousand children. And his main takeaway from the whole legally blonde debacle is that theatre kids should be tough and criticism won’t touch them. Hardly something he should be advocating to his ‘students’
Joel liked the post so I guess he agrees with him!
---
Fixed it for you John The twit...
View attachment 2898564
🤡🤢🤡
The original wording on the website said BG was aimed at ‘working professionals’
How the mighty have fallen and realised that basically it’s just kids interested

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's disrupting her baby's sleep pattern so much. WHO naps at 7:45?? That's when most babies I babysit go to bed.
What I don't get is how she's so hung up on sleep patterns and seems surprised when they change. FFS Gary, do you think everybody sleeps exactly the same as they did when they were a newborn?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.