Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child’s mother has said it’s very rough right now so sadly she is upset. Actors are doubling down on their stance and don’t care about the effect it’s having.
Poor thing 😪. This will most likely stay with her for the rest of her life. All for them to have a 20 second vanity project.

They don't care unfortunately unless it is one of them or their buddies.
---
Poor thing 😪. This will most likely stay with her for the rest of her life. All for them to have a 20 second vanity project.

Also she will probably struggle to step foot in a theatre again, knowing so many actors have mocked her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In regards to the TikTok Joel reposted. Don’t be so full of yourself and twist the narrative so you don’t look like a POS. You were not “celebrating” or saying you “were that kid”. You were mocking. And Joel. If you do read here…how would you feel if people were lip syncing to your West End Live show (the one you got taken down) and used that as a means to show being awkward and “stiff” (the narrative in a lot of the TikToks)?

and if you can only empathise with a situation when it’s made relevant to you, then evaluate who you are as a person.
Joel did it while IN COSTUME. For that alone, he should be fired. Or should have a clause in his contract stating he can't do anything while on the clock.
---

---

Also she will probably struggle to step foot in a theatre again, knowing so many actors have mocked her.
Imagine having a bleeping TONY WINNER mock you. That poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I never even knew John existed until he stalked and married Gary, he was a nobody to me.

He is not going to get other jobs as he has no personality, comes across as a total dick, I get the feeling even the people he works with aren't keen on him also he married an angry witch who is only good for panto or has to do her own show as no one wants her either.

The pair are so well suited, was going to say sloths but sloths are bloody cute 🤣

Reactions: 22
The child’s mother has said it’s very rough right now so sadly she is upset. Actors are doubling down on their stance and don’t care about the effect it’s having.
That makes me so sad, poor thing
I do hope this doesn't stop her from getting up on stage again

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The way no one can take any accountability or just apologise and say they made a mistake, and instead are saying “they’ll be fine” or “they’ll be famous later” is giving me “it’s not bullying we’re just having a laugh” and “it’s character building (🤢)” vibes.

it’s not banter or just having a joke of the subject of the joke is not laughing or in on it. Can’t believe this actually needs explaining to adults when there’s been so much focus on mental health etc in the past few years.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I, like I suspect a lot of people here, used to do a lot of am dram/community theatre etc and the thing I used to hear all the time was “you’ve found your tribe” “the kids who are outsiders or unusual” blah blah. All that this has shown is that theatre kids grow up to be bullies like the very people they always said they were better than.

Reactions: 26
Kids Week?! Really Carrie? Do you want them involved in theatre so your fat head husband can make fun of them?
Christ, she'll be trying to get cheapo tickets now she's spawned. Newsflash, Gary - neither Maypole nor the audience nor the actors will be grateful if you bring a screaming baby to any performance.

Reactions: 14
Maybe someone should send the rolling stone link and the mothers comments to NayNay. A real child hurting … not a theatre kid (who bafflingly in his eyes is supposed to take it)
I would say no child theatre or other wise deserves cruel comments.
---
Waiting for the Carrie q and an and ‘someone’ asking her opinion and her blaming the original poster again.

like ANYONE should expect someone to rip your audio from a video you’ve proudly posted and rubbish it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Joel did it while IN COSTUME. For that alone, he should be fired. Or should have a clause in his contract stating he can't do anything while on the clock.
---

Imagine having a bleeping TONY WINNER mock you. That poor child.
Who was the Tony Winner?!

Sorry I’m not completely caught up on everything and someone probably already said this, but considering that Carrie herself once wrote paragraph after paragraph in reply to someone critiquing her singing, it’s her usual hypocrisy to cheer for that particular trend. And even now she’s a lion mumma or whatever, she would have no problem mocking a child. Neither does Joel. Imagine someone doing this to their kid one day.

Reactions: 31
Somebody should tag the Mum's comments to that selfish prick Nay Nay or whatever he is called 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m glad I saw Nay Nays video and shared the sentiment. I e since rewatched it and it’s made me so annoyed. Like many of us, I was a “theatre kid”. Whilst there were lots of nice kids, there was also a lot of unkind ones. Just because you’re a “theatre kid” doesn’t mean you’re automatically a nice person! There’s so much fakeness, it’s unreal. I think it shows by the amount of professional MT actors who’ve made videos, mocking this child. I have seen a few praising her, one lady who is from New York (she sings on a tower I think?!) has said she wants to sing with her.
Carrie was on the stage as a child, and Joel was in a community theatre shows. Imagine if they had sung and been mocked like this? We saw how they dealt with people saying their WE live performances were crap, and they were so called professionals.
not only will this child feel ridiculed by the TikTok’s, but I’m pretty sure some of the “theatre kids” won’t be supportive. Of course you need a thick skin in that industry, but she’s 10. They should all feel like morons
PS I’m not techy enough to share the Nay Nay TikTok, but if you go onto johns page, you swipe along to see his reposts and it’s there. He’s an MT actor, currently in Aladdin

Reactions: 15
I just saw the Mother's comments, ffs the girl is primary school age 😡 so for people not in the UK that is up to age 11, she did the performance as part of an after school club.

Gary and John, shall we all take the piss out of your daughter when she is at primary school?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Where did the Legally Blonde thing come from? I thought he was talking about this version (from a school in Canada - years old and the performers are now adults) but it's evidently a different one that's being made fun of for the same scene?

I just saw the Mother's comments, ffs the girl is primary school age 😡 so for people not in the UK that is up to age 11, she did the performance as part of an after school club.

Gary and John, shall we all take the piss out of your daughter when she is at primary school?
I feel so sad for her 🥺. It doesn't matter what the performance was a part of. But the fact that it was an after school club gets to me a bit. A group of children having fun and making the best out of what they have. Some actors don't seem to realise how fortunate they are. Attending expensive drama/ dance classes or even schools from young ages. Christ it was just a group of children having fun.

Regardless of the job, most jobs nowadays have a social media policy. Even if you aren't in uniform/ the theatre, these actors are open about what production they're apart of. I'm sure the majority of us would fancy some kind of displinary action. I really hope they all get their comeuppance. Half of these were all preaching 'Be Kind ' too 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And he does this back stage at Hamilton! After that live too. Why does he repeatedly get away with recording unprofessional/offensive crap at his job in costume!

Reactions: 30
And he does this back stage at Hamilton! After that live too. Why does he repeatedly get away with recording unprofessional/offensive crap at his job in costume!

There seems to be loads of MT performers during lives on tiktok during the show ( stand ins) and during the interval. I do feel it comes across as unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 17