Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she threatening us with a ā€˜comebackā€™ to the theatre in 2025. Only thing bland enough I can think of is Barnumā€™s wife in The Greatest Showman which will be opening in 2025. She canā€™t play the The Bearded Lady as she dances up a storm and this show is so beloved the dancing will be true to the film. Jenny Lind is too high and too feminine. Any other show confirmations for 2025?

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know if anyone else has noticed this, and maybe itā€™s because I desperately need new glasses but.. is it me or has she weirdly blurred Moshpits face??
Actually, no. She's sucking out Mabouillabaisse's life force in an effort to regain her youth. Hope this helps! ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m creasing at the fact sheā€™s blurred her eye šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ god forbid we see her EYE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m creasing at the fact sheā€™s blurred her eye šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ god forbid we see her EYE!!
She doesnā€™t want anyone to know that Mabelā€™s eyes are brown, so she doesnā€™t get bullied for that rare combo like her mumma did.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she suddenly not using that stupid emoji but then wants to do a Kate Middleton editing job on Mousy's eye instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The emoji and now just the tiny blur on one eye is getting ridiculous. You share EVERYTHING about this child from what tit sheā€™s sucking on to every mess sheā€™s made in her nappy. You called her a ā€˜boobsharkā€™ Showing her face is not the problem here. Itā€™s the over sharing of everything else.
I know you have literally nothing else to post but
Just. Stop. Please.

Reactions: 32
Joel Doxxed them, she's had weirdo fans turn up at her house and they still don't seem to understanding Internet safety šŸ™„ There's a former kids TV presenter who lives in my (very small) city. Just from her Insta posts I know where her kids go to school, because I recognised the uniform, and I know where she lives, because it's in a distinctive part of town I used to walk through to work. All of this is with no extra digging, just normal Insta posts. Thankfully I'm not a stalker weirdo and don't act on that information.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just show the damn baby we all know you want to! I know more about moonscale jr that my own family members at this point with the amount of tit Gary posts

• Haha
Shes doing this So she can send herself a fake question next time and say ā€œno hate ydid u stop covering Marketplace?ā€ And then she can create a passive aggressive answer about how she blurs the baby or something šŸ¤£

• Haha
Itā€™s so pointless as well as you just know theyā€™re gagging to show her.
They painted themselves into a corner stating they would keep her ā€˜privateā€™
Interesting to see how long it lasts.
The Fletcher-Montagues are the social experiment gift that keeps on giving arenā€™t they. The car crash you just canā€™t look away from.

Reactions: 21
I have a horrible feeling that her photoshoot could be the casting of Something Rottenā€¦Iā€™ve just gotten into that musical and am so excited for its uk premiere. And already, Carrie could be about to ruin it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have a horrible feeling that her photoshoot could be the casting of Something Rottenā€¦Iā€™ve just gotten into that musical and am so excited for its uk premiere. And already, Carrie could be about to ruin it.
Donā€™t know that one. All the clips seem to be of men and comedy is not her strong point or dancing.
The SR concert is this year though and she said it was 2025. My money is on Greatest Showman.

Reactions: 4
Any of our insiders have any idea what this show could be? Trying to imagine her in Greatest Showman and just canā€™t.

Reactions: 6
Any of our insiders have any idea what this show could be? Trying to imagine her in Greatest Showman and just canā€™t.
The Faceā„¢ļøing as she parks herself and bellows Never Enough? Unfortunately I can picture it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a one off concert version this August with LMTO and Jason Manford, both of whom she's worked with in the past, although I don't think there's any plans for a full run or tour next year?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.