Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that Nay Nay says he’s taught a thousand children. And his main takeaway from the whole legally blonde debacle is that theatre kids should be tough and criticism won’t touch them.
I would agree if he were talking about constructive criticism, which is something any kid learns to accept at a young age from his family first and then in school. BUT what they did is bullying, which is unacceptable. He and everyone else can duck off with their bullshit.

Reactions: 12
7.45 isn't time nap time...its bleeping BEDTIME!!

I'm not sure why out of all those tedious stories...that annoyed me most!
It keeps annoying me too 🤣🤣
---
Well that Nay Nay says he’s taught a thousand children. And his main takeaway from the whole legally blonde debacle is that theatre kids should be tough and criticism won’t touch them. Hardly something he should be advocating to his ‘students’
Joel liked the post so I guess he agrees with him!
---

The original wording on the website said BG was aimed at ‘working professionals’
How the mighty have fallen and realised that basically it’s just kids interested
She isn't a theatre kid, she is a primary school child aged 10 who does drama at an after school club, her Mum has said she doesn't even want to go into drama but joined the group to improve her confidence. Great bleeping job the West End stars have done ruining that 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The original wording on the website said BG was aimed at ‘working professionals’
How the mighty have fallen and realised that basically it’s just kids interested
Interesting! I always wonder with these 'workshops' and classes that every man and his dog in the theatre world are offering... do they actually deliver any value beyond hanging out with your fave performer for a couple of hours?

I know it's been said on here a lot before but they really do seem like glorified meet-n-greets to me. Maybe a fun gift to buy your child who is into a specific musical or performer. But aside from that, I'm highly skeptical that they actually teach anything.... in which case shouldn't they be marketed as 'gift experiences' rather than masterclasses? 🤔

It all seems dodgy to me and exploitative.

Reactions: 23
Carrie has enough time to bore us with her abundance of Disney movies and doesn't have the time to change her "who I am?" highlights??
Hanging on to the glory days when she dated a fittie and she didn’t look like Helena Bonham Carter’s grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Slightly off topic, but I saw Bradley Jaden and Rob Houchen in Soho on Tuesday- was half hoping Joel would show up and join them! Bradley is SO handsome in person.
I work in Soho and can’t walk down Dean Street to the station without looking over my shoulder to check if he’s about, please don’t manifest it omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is Mabel being kept private and protected and off the internet, ooooor is it every detail of her sleep and feeding schedule, and daily photos, her outfits, her hair colour and texture, with a useless token emoji on top of her face? “Look at this close up of her hair guys! But don’t you dare perceive my daughter, or wonder what she looks like because I am a protective mumma bear.”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good Lord her dull af content is seeping slowly over to TikTok. This just came up on my FYP and just read the caption on the video… riveting stuff. Also, it’s April so maybe this would’ve been relevant during actual panto season but definitely not now.

She’s either being painfully cringe or painfully boring. Like an actual boomer just posting every mundane thought and occurrence 😴

ETA - Also, this trend she’s decided to jump on using this sound … I’ve only ever seen posts where people have used younger vs older pictures of celebrities they find attractive to show the glow up … but I’ve never seen someone use it for themselves 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure she ever did, but Carrie definitely doesn't have it now.

She's not funny. She's not pretty. She's not interesting. She's not talented compared to others in her field. She's not a nice person. And she's lazy.

Reactions: 27
ETA - Also, this trend she’s decided to jump on using this sound … I’ve only ever seen posts where people have used younger vs older pictures of celebrities they find attractive to show the glow up … but I’ve never seen someone use it for themselves 😬

would we expect anything else from The Ego™️

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Of all the pictures she could have used, that's not a glow up. That's bad hair, a terrible dress and why isn't she wearing a bra?

Reactions: 27
I'm not sure she ever did, but Carrie definitely doesn't have it now.

She's not funny. She's not pretty. She's not interesting. She's not talented compared to others in her field. She's not a nice person. And she's lazy.
She used to be absolutely gorgeous. After Les Mus its been a long downwatd spiral. She got her "drean role" and promptly peaked. She is the burnout peaked in highschool karen mom stereotype
---
I think it’s the way the entitled prick is saying the anger is misdirected and saying the blame should be firmly placed on the poster.
I’m sure when they posted they didn’t think ADULTS would take the piss out of a 10 year old. The mother has said she is distressed. READ THE ROOM.
By liking NayNay’s post Joel has just reinforced everyone’s thoughts of him here. To think of Joel Montague of Curtain Call and Nay Nay of god knows where ‘teaching’ children makes my blood boil.
As a parent I wouldn’t want my children near either of them and their skewed view of ‘teaching’ resilience in ‘theatre kids’
Children have plenty of time to learn in the school of hard knocks when they reach adulthood. Childhood community theatre should be magical, a safe space to grow and have fun. Their teachers should be supportive and encourage expression without fear not destroy confidence.
I think one thing this has sharply highlighted is the amount of ‘teachers’ without proper teaching qualifications flogging a pipe dream without the teaching skills or proper pastoral skills.
More regulation is urgently needed with all these Aldi Abby Lees around.
As an actual teacher the idea that I would ever mock a child for doing their best is disgusting. It only destroys them, it never helps them.
---
Another shouty, overacted Skin & Me plug from Carrie. Watch as she (of course) drones on about having a baby and breastfeeding and why this is loosely related to the item he’s being paid to shill. All while the ring light distractingly reflects off her glasses and she has the forehead of a 50 year old man.

Also, she clearly had eyeliner on so presumably has other make up on too which defeats the purpose of her saying how good her skin looks without make up on thank to the product. View attachment 2896977
View attachment 2896979
She looks so old. Like pushing 40. Its crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She used to be absolutely gorgeous. After Les Mus its been a long downwatd spiral. She got her "drean role" and promptly peaked. She is the burnout peaked in highschool karen mom stereotype
---

As an actual teacher the idea that I would ever mock a child for doing their best is disgusting. It only destroys them, it never helps them.
---

She looks so old. Like pushing 40. Its crazy
“So old. Like pushing 40.”

lol what?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mrs "Disney isn't my whole personality" everybody. I really wish she would get put and explore the world properly, there are so many cool places out there and instead she's spending the majority of her holidays at Disney World.
Honestly since she said that, she’s really been trying her best to disprove her own statement. Doesn’t feel like she’s gone a day without mentioning Disney in some way.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.