Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also slightly off thread but I don’t understand the fletchers obsession with either rewriting history or making a big deal out of something that just isn’t! Like Tom not wearing glasses as of his whole McCoy career wasn’t done without wearing glasses! The most famous years of his career were glassesless and we are supposed to be like “omg it is so weird to look at you without them” “how will we recognise you without your glasses” 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She says she is feeling under the weather and all I can think is the maskless “opening night” party at the theater (you can see pictures of it at Lauren Byrne IG) and how I wouldn’t be surprised if that had ended up on a massive outbreak (vaccines don’t avoid covid, Carrie and co, it only means you won’t get as sick and end up in the hospital)
If ALW cares so much about his show he wouldn’t have his whole cast mingle with friends and strangers in a closed space with no masks on 🙄
Exactly but when Cinderella has to close again I’m sure it will be everyone else’s fault except ALW and Carrie

Reactions: 11
It’s really not a flattering dress either
Considering Carrie has originated this role you’d think that the costumes would have been designed with her in mind. The ball gown is so unflattering on her - she could have looked lovely with a dress suited to her body shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering Carrie has originated this role you’d think that the costumes would have been designed with her in mind. The ball gown is so unflattering on her - she could have looked lovely with a dress suited to her body shape.
Tbf I don't think it's supposed to be too flattering because the prince isn't supposed to like her/find her attractive there. But yeah, it's a bit of an odd look, especially the wig.

I don't see why they're going so hard on the Georgian/Marie Antoinette look for the ball when it seems to be a compemporary piece (given that there's plastic surgery, etc)? Like when this is actually supposed to be set?

Reactions: 8
Just gone to watch those bowing videos on her story and my god, she’s insufferably smug. You can just tell that she thinks she’s so amazing and deserves all this praise and more. Really wish she’d gotten even a couple of bad reviews, just to shrink her ego a tiny bit.

Reactions: 7
Saw this on Instagram. It’s Carrie’s bio in the Cinderella programme. Bit much isn’t it! Including tv shows that she did as a kid which never saw the light of day- Break Kids I’m looking at you (i think only two episodes ever aired on tv). That bio should have been condensed a lot! It’s obvious Carrie was never taught how to put together her acting CV if she’s putting on stuff that is basically filler. That presenting section doesn’t need to be there. The social media section screams STUNT CASTING. Her tv career is non existent so that section doesn’t need to be there at all! I’m kind of surprised she didn’t include her adverts tbh.
The actors themselves submit their credits when the bios are written, and Carrie obviously sent her entire CV over but most people take off unnecessary credits from childhood and ‘background’ work. Basically half of that bio should have been taken off because it’s just unnecessary. I’m also wondering why her most recent stint as Fantine at the Sondheim isn’t on there. The Les Mis concert is there, but not the full show at the Sondheim.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tbf I don't think it's supposed to be too flattering because the prince isn't supposed to like her/find her attractive there. But yeah, it's a bit of an odd look, especially the wig.

I don't see why they're going so hard on the Georgian/Marie Antoinette look for the ball when it seems to be a compemporary piece (given that there's plastic surgery, etc)? Like when this is actually supposed to be set?
it looks like they’re trying to mimick disney’s cinderella’s original white dress (i really don’t understand why everyone makes cinderella wear white, gold, silver or blue? just because disney did it doesn’t mean every retelling has to that way)

Reactions: 4
Saw this on Instagram. It’s Carrie’s bio in the Cinderella programme. Bit much isn’t it! Including tv shows that she did as a kid which never saw the light of day- Break Kids I’m looking at you (i think only two episodes ever aired on tv). That bio should have been condensed a lot! It’s obvious Carrie was never taught how to put together her acting CV if she’s putting on stuff that is basically filler. That presenting section doesn’t need to be there. The social media section screams STUNT CASTING. Her tv career is non existent so that section doesn’t need to be there at all! I’m kind of surprised she didn’t include her adverts tbh.
The actors themselves submit their credits when the bios are written, and Carrie obviously sent her entire CV over but most people take off unnecessary credits from childhood and ‘background’ work. Basically half of that bio should have been taken off because it’s just unnecessary. I’m also wondering why her most recent stint as Fantine at the Sondheim isn’t on there. The Les Mis concert is there, but not the full show at the Sondheim.
jesus christ, she really decided to fill that page didn’t she 😂 i always thought that for credits and bios for stage were only meant to include your stage credits, your music work (if you’re doing a musical) and your tv/film credits. nobody needs to know your instagram count or how many books you’ve written 🙄

Reactions: 10
jesus christ, she really decided to fill that page didn’t she 😂 i always thought that for credits and bios for stage were only meant to include your stage credits, your music work (if you’re doing a musical) and your tv/film credits. nobody needs to know your instagram count or how many books you’ve written 🙄
Surprised she didn’t add her blood type and weight to that bio

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1) I’ve never seen a programme only say what looks like “music and lyrics” for the UK Tours 😵💫
2) Interesting that they’ve used what is essentially her author photo? I did see the Guilguid concert and while I’m not 100%, I am generally sure that photo was not used as her head shot, but that could be because of them using the big character photos maybe - still, it’s a bit weird surely she could have gotten updated actor headshots in time?

Reactions: 3
I thought they used headshots for this, not this black and white picture that doesn't do her any favors.

And the dress is supposed to be flattering in the fairy godmother Cinderella is asking to be the hottest girl there and is turning everybody's head except for Sebastian who is expecting Cinderella in her not like the other girls outfit

Reactions: 5
I think Carrie's seeing it as free PR for her books and 'influencing' 😅 Because I know I love going to theatre and thinking "I bet that actress writes a great book!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1) I’ve never seen a programme only say what looks like “music and lyrics” for the UK Tours 😵💫
2) Interesting that they’ve used what is essentially her author photo? I did see the Guilguid concert and while I’m not 100%, I am generally sure that photo was not used as her head shot, but that could be because of them using the big character photos maybe - still, it’s a bit weird surely she could have gotten updated actor headshots in time?
Music and Lyrics Ltd is a production company that does most UK touring productions. Carrie’s bio flip flops between mentioning the production company and the venue with the name of the show. It’s inconsistent. Either list the production company or the venue. Don’t alternate with different shows. I don’t know why this is annoying me so much lol.

Reactions: 7
Christ, what a load of waffle! I also wouldn’t have chosen that picture in black and white, especially as it seems the rest of the cast has pictures in colour but then I suppose, she’s not like every other girl…

Music and Lyrics Ltd is a production company that does most UK touring productions. Carrie’s bio flip flops between mentioning the production company and the venue with the name of the show. It’s inconsistent. Either list the production company or the venue. Don’t alternate with different shows. I don’t know why this is annoying me so much lol.
Ahh thank you I didn’t realise both yours were done by the same production company, the fact it was down for both of them is what made me curious but you’re right it’s very annoying - most other programme I’ve seen often puts UK Tour even if they also put the production 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
God that costume ages her. No wonder Sebastian has no idea who she is. She looks like some elderly aunt.
You could swap 61 year old Caroline Quentin into that picture and you'd never know the difference

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.