Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Little off topic but the bows discussion reminded me of this TikTok, Carrie is a funny mix of the first two

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find one particular superfan fascinating. She’s been 6 times to the show and posts literally multiple times a day about Carrie and usually Oliver too. She also gets fixated on other actors in whatever show Carrie is in tags them all the time. It’s all consuming for some of the fans. Then again maybe we are all equally obsessed but for entirely different reasons!
Is that the one who try's to look like her too? :ROFLMAO: I mean out of all the people to want to dress like. LOL.

Reactions: 3
Is that the one who try's to look like her too? :ROFLMAO: I mean out of all the people to want to dress like. LOL.
I think i've come across her account once and scrolled through, its shocking how she's literally BECOME Carrie! I don't know how I'd feel if I was in Carrie's shoes but I'm fairly certain I'd be quite concerned tbh 😅 Like that one Ariana Grande superfan on instagram who looks absolutely identical to her to a point where it's almost identity theft lmao. I don't get it :')

Reactions: 1
She's in the DM...but not even referred to by her name, yikes

Funny that they only mentioned she starred in Les Mis as a child and not all the other times. Or the fact she also played Young AND Older Eponine, etc (which is probably the one article it'd make sense to shoehorn that fact in).

The 'then and now' is kind of cute but to me, it just highlights how often she's stuck to the same roles 😅

Reactions: 11
I think i've come across her account once and scrolled through, its shocking how she's literally BECOME Carrie! I don't know how I'd feel if I was in Carrie's shoes but I'm fairly certain I'd be quite concerned tbh 😅 Like that one Ariana Grande superfan on instagram who looks absolutely identical to her to a point where it's almost identity theft lmao. I don't get it :')
Ariana is very pretty and cool, Carrie looks like a maths teacher who's retired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The one I’m thinking of buys the same clothes as Carrie but doesn’t look anything like her.
Oh I’m not familiar with that particular one. There must be a few of them! 🤦🏼‍♀️

The one I’m thinking of buys the same clothes as Carrie but doesn’t look anything like her.

Oh I’m not familiar with that particular one. There must be a few of them! 🤦🏼‍♀️
If i remember correctly this one has gradually styled her hair to be curly like hers, wears the same kind of glasses and dresses like her too, and has become more and more like her looking at her insta posts lol. In my opinion she looks very similar anyway, but that's probably due to the hair, glasses and clothing, would be quite terrifying if there was an army of Granny Mope Fletcher look alike stans, not the best role model :unsure:

• Haha
She is going to be in for a shock on London Marathon day, she is behind on her training and she seemed to even struggle to run what she did today.

I would have thought her one sided rivalry with Jodie Steele would have motivated her to be running a lot. Jodie is a machine, I work quite closely with a long of people who run marathons regularly and she even puts them to shame!

Last edited:
As much as dislike her, I do worry she might end up injuring herself like she did before (I seem to recall she did last time but can't remember?)

Nothing wrong with taking up running but at least prepare for it and actually eat healthily/put the training in before you commit to it.

I'm not very healthy at all and I know even I put the work in, I'd struggle massively doing a marathon. Kinda annoys me she's got a place and she's scoffing doughnuts at every opportunity/laughing about it.

Also, noticed Pete has changed his name. Wonder if the accusations have hindered his career a bit but he does appear to be doing well at least.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see her do one more boomerang. It’s haunting ! Seen down her throat more times than I’ve seen my own and that’s saying something with all these covid tests !

• Haha
If i remember correctly this one has gradually styled her hair to be curly like hers, wears the same kind of glasses and dresses like her too, and has become more and more like her looking at her insta posts lol. In my opinion she looks very similar anyway, but that's probably due to the hair, glasses and clothing, would be quite terrifying if there was an army of Granny Mope Fletcher look alike stans, not the best role model :unsure:
oo i don’t know if this superfan, i only know of the one older than me (i’m 20) whose entire being is carrie and anyone who has ever been in contact with carrie

I think she curtsy’s because it’s towards the royal boxes?
The Gillian Lynne Theatre doesn’t have boxes. The auditorium wraps around the sides of the stage, which is why she does the curtsy to each side, but she could just bow. They’ve obviously just decided to choreograph something (the curtsies) as princessy, even though this Cinderella is never a princess.

Reactions: 3
Incredibly petty of me I know but I get unnaturally annoyed when she turns round after the bows to "invite" the rest of the cast forward. I don't know why she just seems so smug like she's the leader of them. At this point it's fairly obv once she does her wee curtsy they should come forward.
I think it’s the way she does it tbh, not that she does it. She does it without any sort of enthusiasm, it’s like “ok well if you must”, and sort of slouches around waiting for them to join her. If she did it with more energy with a vibe like “come and join me my incredibly talented colleagues I need to show you off!” It would be completely different. But she lets her hands sort of drop to her side and it just seems like she doesn’t want to do it.

I know it’s off topic but just to quickly bring it back to Dan Buckley, he recently got a role in a theatre show (can’t remember which one and it wasn’t West End and I don’t know if it ever showed because covid etc). He’s also come out as bisexual, not gay. Have no idea why he doesn’t talk to Scott anymore though.
EDIT Just did a bit of stalking on his TikTok and I think he had a struggle with addiction and people left him.

Last edited:
Imagine posting these knowing fine well we have seen Jodie steel run just as far between shows and a gym session in the morning 😂 the difference in attitudes between Carrie and almost every other west end star is astounding! Everyone else seems to work there butts off to achieve everything and anything they want, then you have Carrie who looks like she puts in 45% effort in for a couple of hours and then talks about how much she deserves the hours and hours of rest she’s going to have.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She says she is feeling under the weather and all I can think is the maskless “opening night” party at the theater (you can see pictures of it at Lauren Byrne IG) and how I wouldn’t be surprised if that had ended up on a massive outbreak (vaccines don’t avoid covid, Carrie and co, it only means you won’t get as sick and end up in the hospital)
If ALW cares so much about his show he wouldn’t have his whole cast mingle with friends and strangers in a closed space with no masks on 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.