Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone over at TB just called Carrie the most liveless Fantine ever recorded 😂😂 can't comment for Fantine but definitely for Veronica!! Little miss stomp and clomp
Is it really bad that in the bootleg of Dead Girl Walking, Carrie really reminded me of the bully from Bridge to Terabithia when she’s a troll. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bootleg of Dead Girl Walking gives me so much second hand embarrasment, sometimes she acts like a drunk aunt instead of a teenage girl clumsily trying to seduce a guy her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bootleg of Dead Girl Walking gives me so much second hand embarrasment, sometimes she acts like a drunk aunt instead of a teenage girl clumsily trying to seduce a guy her age.
I cringe at how often she would talk about her ‘special bra’ that she needed to buy for dead girl walking that she ‘had’ to buy! The difference in the bra Christina wears is so funny. Carries bra looked like my scruffy bra at the back of the draw and Christina’s is all lovely and lace 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how different Christina’s reaction to being off sick and her understudy going on is vs Carrie’s? Poles apart.

33A61F60-AFC3-4F5F-BB0D-9D52378B00D3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we talk about how different Christina’s reaction to being off sick and her understudy going on is vs Carrie’s? Poles apart.

View attachment 729032
she also isn’t turning up to work with an on going illness. I still can’t get my head around Carrie being allowed to work and in such close quarters with others (especially Jamie)!

Reactions: 17

View attachment 729032
I'd wager Carrie is so unsupportive of her understudies because she feels inadequate: she hasn't been to drama school, isn't a trained singer and certainly isn't a dancer. Not that she doesn't have some talent (I saw her as Eponine way back when and she was really good then) but I think she knows deep down that a lot of the opportunities she's landed have been down to her name. Without that she wouldn't have got half of them.

By contrast, Christina is actually a professionally trained musical theatre performer who has starred in much smaller shows before she got to where she is today. She knows what it is to actually graft for a role and also how hard the understudies work. Plus, she probably knows she's the tit and genuinely deserves the role of Veronica so doesn't feel threatened by another actress playing the part.

Reactions: 17
I can’t quite remember what Carrie’s reaction was to going off sick and having an understudy perform instead, does anyone have any receipts? 👀 (or just remembers what she said 😂) I remember her being super ill and not going off sick though. To the point where she had guttate psoriasis, which is absolutely ridiculous. How can you claim that the show comes first and then go on while being so terribly poorly?!

Wish she’d drop the whole Formula 1 love. She has zero interest in it until her nephews started go karting and then she had to jump on

Reactions: 12
Wish she’d drop the whole Formula 1 love. She has zero interest in it until her nephews started go karting and then she had to jump on
I was thinking this. She’s never mentioned it before

Reactions: 4
I can’t quite remember what Carrie’s reaction was to going off sick and having an understudy perform instead, does anyone have any receipts? 👀 (or just remembers what she said 😂) I remember her being super ill and not going off sick though. To the point where she had guttate psoriasis, which is absolutely ridiculous. How can you claim that the show comes first and then go on while being so terribly poorly?!
During Heathers, Carrie made a big show of championing the understudies with the exception of Olivia Moore, who was the Veronica understudy, a much better singer and actress and a much better fit for the role than Carrie. This didn't go unnoticed so when Carrie had to go off sick she posted a text she'd sent to Olivia on her social media saying she thought the role of Veronica was tougher than Elpheba and comparing singing 'Beautiful' to 'Defying Gravity'. It was very embarrassing because 1) it really shows how Carrie's not up to scratch, even when they transposed the notes down for her in Heathers, 2) it was Carrie once again making it about herself rather than just wishing Olivia luck 3) Carrie had to make a big show of being supportive by showing a private text on her socials.

So she’s too ill to make a 30 second cameo video, but not too ill to take a night off from Cinderella, potentially putting her other cast mates at risk?? 🧐🧐
This girl is ridiculous, just seeing this in contrast to what Christina posted is just hilarious.

Ugh the formula 1 ‘not like other girls’ thing is tired, when is this phase going to end please

Ugh the formula 1 ‘not like other girls’ thing is tired, when is this phase going to end please
For context, she just spent I guarantee nearly £100 on merch (based on how expensive F1 merch is generally especially tshirts )without watching a single race - obviously if it’s from Etsy or WTF1 it’s a lot more affordable but I’m guessing it’s not 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't think she'd have time to really be into it seeing as its a full weekend thing for multiple hours when she should be on the way to/performing in Cinderella. Carrie doesn't strike me as someone who would go back and catch up on F1. Please can this phase end 😭

Reactions: 6
Why couldn’t she just have Googled it? The only way to watch F1 legally in the UK is through Sky Sports, AFAIK.

Reactions: 3
I think the F1 thing is a weird hybrid of "I'm not like other girls" but at the same time "I'm not special, I'm totally ordinary and I like all the same things that all of you plebs like".

edit: oh yes and as @Margo_Channing points out below, more opportunities to grift and beg for free tit.

She would probably go all out to claim she's a football guru next, but football is a lot more complicated, and not just revolving around a handful of easy to remember teams and drivers.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.