Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to see those side bows one more time…
How does the princess bows fits with not like the other girls Cinderella lol
It just makes no sense when she does a normal bow to the front. Why don’t the front deserve a curtsy? (Not that they want one). Also this Cinderella would absolutely never curtsy, so it doesn’t even fit the character. Just bow normally!

Reactions: 2
Incredibly petty of me I know but I get unnaturally annoyed when she turns round after the bows to "invite" the rest of the cast forward. I don't know why she just seems so smug like she's the leader of them. At this point it's fairly obv once she does her wee curtsy they should come forward.
Tbf as the lead she is the leader and its pretty standard thing to do in theatre

Reactions: 9
Slightly OT - but does anyone know what happened with Dan Buckley? He was pally with Scott for years and they had a YT channel... but he deleted all his socials and came back earlier this year and he is now divorced and regularly comments about people not being there... just wondered if anyone else noticed this...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Slightly OT - but does anyone know what happened with Dan Buckley? He was pally with Scott for years and they had a YT channel... but he deleted all his socials and came back earlier this year and he is now divorced and regularly comments about people not being there... just wondered if anyone else noticed this...
His TikTok’s often come up when I’m scrolling through - some of them are quite worrying. I saw one the other day where he mentioned he had been abused as a child?
He’s also tagging himself as gay on TikTok in the hashtags?

Oh nooo, I had wondered where he had gone too. Aww that’s sad.

I find it odd that he is severely silent about promoting his “love” in one of the biggest career moments of her life, then not even seeing it for weeks; and when he does, it’s still not even on the official opening night. That whole relationship feels more like a career convenience for HIM to boost his chance of landing a big role. Now that he’s got it in one of the absolute biggest shows on west end, the clock is ticking to watch this unravel between the two. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Carrie.
His ex girlfriend had more pull within theatre due to who her family are, so I do actually believe there is love there. If he was a user he’d of stayed with Summer! I do agree at some point it will unravel I don’t think Carrie will be able to cope with him being in a massive show and it will be a battle of ego (probably one sided).

Reactions: 3
I guess one thing that stood out to me after seeing the show is that between the Queen, Stepmother, and Godmother who are all commanding female characters, and Sebastian being very passive while the other men in the show are just spineless eye candy (except Prince Charming) it's not a very convincing premise that Cinderella is bold and daring and Not Like The Other Girls while all the other women in town are shallow and pathetic

Reactions: 7
It just makes no sense when she does a normal bow to the front. Why don’t the front deserve a curtsy? (Not that they want one). Also this Cinderella would absolutely never curtsy, so it doesn’t even fit the character. Just bow normally!
I think she curtsy’s because it’s towards the royal boxes?

She may have mentioned this on Twitter I’m not sure, but am I the only one who finds it *interesting* that we haven’t heard anything about stage door yet? Obviously it’s currently not allowed under regulations but Killan Donnelly (Phantom) and I’m sure someone from Heathers and the SIX queens have all had to post detailed reminders that stage door is banned and have told stories of people who have tried to get around that - obviously I’m not wishing/hoping people are dicks to her and if it’s simply a case of Cinderella having wonderfully behaved audiences then that’s brilliant but considering her ability to “spin” anything you’d think the second any fan “loved her so much they desperately wanted to see her” she’d be immediately heading to Twitter to patronise everyone, but maybe all of the screaming adoring fans stayed at Heathers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, I’m the biggest hypocrite to criticise someone for not posting on social media when they’re busy with something major, but considering it can’t be denied that her YouTube channel appealed to the casting team its curious that she’s just let it die off during the period where arguably the show needs the most hype and attention now that it’s set and they want bums on seats immediately, currently it’s all blogs from previews and rehearsals which, while interesting, do give a more “all over the place” impression of the show which would be nicely rounded off with a blog or two now that she show is set

Reactions: 6
Way too busy chomping down on free donuts and scouring twatter and instagram for bows to repost, to spend time editing any youtube videos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is back living with family in Scotland and is divorced. Seems like he’s falling out with Scott and something has happened as he won’t answer the questions about him.

• Wow
I know it is, I guess it's just cus it's Carrie. If it were anyone else I wouldn't bat an eyelid 😂
I think it’s sticking out because after she does her straight forward bow to the front, it very quickly becomes far more choreographed than any other bow I’ve seen really, including her bringing the others forward because she always does the same little wrist flick above her head every. Single. Time. Killan in phantom for example literally just sticks his hands out and turns around, as do the girls in wicked, because it’s when they’re not their characters that’s the definition of the bows but even shows where they’re technically still in character for encores like Joseph and mamma Mia it’s not even that choreographed so seeing Carrie doe this every time just makes it stick out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 4
I think it’s sticking out because after she does her straight forward bow to the front, it very quickly becomes far more choreographed than any other bow I’ve seen really, including her bringing the others forward because she always does the same little wrist flick above her head every. Single. Time. Killan in phantom for example literally just sticks his hands out and turns around, as do the girls in wicked, because it’s when they’re not their characters that’s the definition of the bows but even shows where they’re technically still in character for encores like Joseph and mamma Mia it’s not even that choreographed so seeing Carrie doe this every time just makes it stick out like a sore thumb
Yeah you've explained it better than I could haha it's the wrist flick! Ive never seen it done unnaturally in other shows and when the lead in other shows does it, it feels more like camaraderie and like 'duck yeah we did this together'. I can't pinpoint why but when Carrie does it, it's like she's saying, 'ok you may now come forward and share the limelight of MY show'

Reactions: 8
Her bows are a bit unnatural. I’ve been to a lot of West End shows and hers are the most drawn out I’ve seen. I do think she’s a talented singer but she has such a sense of ego about her. Wonder how many times she’s practised the curtsies in the mirror lol.

Reactions: 11
The way she milks the bows and then constantly shares videos of them just highlights what she actually values about being in the west end. She doesn’t care much for theatre in general, for her it’s all about the attention and praise she gets.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think it would be unnerving to have some fans be completely and utterly obsessed with you for years on end? I don't mean just being a fan for multiple years, some of them take it to the next level. I almost get the feeling that Carrie loves the fact that she has fans like that, she seems to encourage it.
I find one particular superfan fascinating. She’s been 6 times to the show and posts literally multiple times a day about Carrie and usually Oliver too. She also gets fixated on other actors in whatever show Carrie is in tags them all the time. It’s all consuming for some of the fans. Then again maybe we are all equally obsessed but for entirely different reasons!

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched her bow stories before I usually just click straight though, but I just went back and watched them how cringe is her bow, just curtsy normally. She curtsies like my old ballet teacher who had an over inflated ego and was always over the top 😂

Last edited:
I find one particular superfan fascinating. She’s been 6 times to the show and posts literally multiple times a day about Carrie and usually Oliver too. She also gets fixated on other actors in whatever show Carrie is in tags them all the time. It’s all consuming for some of the fans. Then again maybe we are all equally obsessed but for entirely different reasons!
It's these type of fans Carrie and Co should be concerned over. At the end of the day most of us on here find Carrie annoying or problematic but don't care enough about her beyond a moan on here. It's the super fans that are consumed by her that she needs to worry about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.