Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that costume ages her. No wonder Sebastian has no idea who she is. She looks like some elderly aunt.
She looks more like the fairy godmother from the Disney film than she does Cinderella. The cover and the alternate are so much more suited. She looks so old to be playing someone so young! And that programme bio is insufferable. 🤢

Reactions: 15
You could swap 61 year old Caroline Quentin into that picture and you'd never know the difference
Don’t you dare compare Carrie to the Queen that is Caroline Quentin lol.
I actually adore Caroline, she has more talent in her little finger than Carrie ever will. Did you know that Caroline was in the original cast of Les Miserables in the ensemble and can be heard on the original London cast recording? She is one of the solo lovely ladies on Lovely Ladies, I can also hear her voice clear as day on Turning. Caroline has a gorgeous voice, she can actually act and is funny and has had an incredible career in tv and theatre, she’s even started doing more movies recently. Carrie can only aspire to having the career Caroline has.

Reactions: 11
On her programme bio it says her YouTube videos get a million views per month. I call BS on that.

Reactions: 7
On her programme bio it says her YouTube videos get a million views per month. I call BS on that.
Not if she doesn't put any new videos out they don't!

Looks more like 20-50k views to me!

Someone I know saw Cinderella and said that Carrie might be the best musical star if our generation
Don't let Sheridan Smith hear them say that, she thinks she's the Elaine Paige for the 2000s, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t you dare compare Carrie to the Queen that is Caroline Quentin lol.
I actually adore Caroline, she has more talent in her little finger than Carrie ever will. Did you know that Caroline was in the original cast of Les Miserables in the ensemble and can be heard on the original London cast recording? She is one of the solo lovely ladies on Lovely Ladies, I can also hear her voice clear as day on Turning. Caroline has a gorgeous voice, she can actually act and is funny and has had an incredible career in tv and theatre, she’s even started doing more movies recently. Carrie can only aspire to having the career Caroline has.
and she can DANCE and is TRAINED! Very talented lady CQ. And got to where she is because of her talent, not nepotism.

Reactions: 9
and she can DANCE and is TRAINED! Very talented lady CQ. And got to where she is because of her talent, not nepotism.
Anyone who saw Caroline on Strictly will know about her ballet training as a teenager. An injury stopped her from pursuing a career as a dancer, but you could tell on Strictly that she is a fabulous dancer and performer. I know people who have worked with her and they say she is the loveliest woman on the planet! Has time for everyone.

I wonder if Carrie will turn up to work while she’s “under the weather” or whether the alternate will finally get a go. Bit of a dilemma for the leading lady.

Reactions: 8
Completely understand this isn’t a Heathers thread, but that does look like Christina… they’re probably just doing one or two songs for YouTube etc (not unusual for shows to do) but could you imagine if they do redo the cast recording or if one of those songs they do record is I Say No and we’ll all have to deal with Carrie’s superiority complex that the song was “written for her” 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Carrie will turn up to work while she’s “under the weather” or whether the alternate will finally get a go. Bit of a dilemma for the leading lady.
I wondered too. Surely she should at least get a proper pcr covid test and let one of her covers go on.

Reactions: 3
Completely understand this isn’t a Heathers thread, but that does look like Christina… they’re probably just doing one or two songs for YouTube etc (not unusual for shows to do) but could you imagine if they do redo the cast recording or if one of those songs they do record is I Say No and we’ll all have to deal with Carrie’s superiority complex that the song was “written for her” 🙄🙄🙄
It better be a new cast recording!! Ive seen the show twice since its comeback and am seeing it again next week both matt and eve showings, Christina is absolutely amazing a veronica and Jordon is an absolute dish as JD, veronica and JD are longer sounding like kermit and Goofy.

Reactions: 9
I found it so cringe that Carrie thought that song was written especially for her. The writers obviously wrote a new song and then Andy Fickman probably said in a jokey, flattering way ‘We’ve written it especially for you’ and she’s actually believed it’s written *for her*. It reminds me of when I was a kid, a teacher said to a boy in our class ‘Wow you’re a famous artist’ because he got a drawing in the local paper for a competition. After being humoured by the teacher, he went around proudly saying ‘I’m a famous artist, my teacher said so!’ He was 7. What Carrie doesn’t seem to realise is that Fickman was likely humouring her and just playfully said it was written for her and now she’s embarrassingly going around saying that it actually is, like a 7 year old. They’d have written the song regardless of who was playing Veronica. She’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Carrie is under the weather. Today was the family and friends dress rehearsal for Frozen, she posted a pic to draw attention to the fact she was all in her disney gear, I’d place a large bet on her being there tbh but obv not posting to give Oliver any credit? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Carrie auditioned for Elsa or Anna (quite possibly Elsa, since she has the biggest song in the musical). I remember she said she's love to play any of the roles when the movie came out. I wonder how she would have reacted in the very hypothetical case she got cast as Elsa and she had to watch another girl flirting and singing love songs with Oliver every night right in front of her lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Carrie auditioned for Elsa or Anna (quite possibly Elsa, since she has the biggest song in the musical). I remember she said she's love to play any of the roles when the movie came out. I wonder how she would have reacted in the very hypothetical case she got cast as Elsa and she had to watch another girl flirting and singing love songs with Oliver every night right in front of her lmao.
i wonder what carrie feels about sam playing elsa, especially as sam is the more known eponine (i just googled “eponine”, “ eponine les mis” and “eponine west end” and the photos are primarily sam, rosalind and eva)

Someone over at TB just called Carrie the most liveless Fantine ever recorded 😂😂 can't comment for Fantine but definitely for Veronica!! Little miss stomp and clomp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.