Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that he is severely silent about promoting his “love” in one of the biggest career moments of her life, then not even seeing it for weeks; and when he does, it’s still not even on the official opening night. That whole relationship feels more like a career convenience for HIM to boost his chance of landing a big role. Now that he’s got it in one of the absolute biggest shows on west end, the clock is ticking to watch this unravel between the two. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Carrie.
I don’t feel that sorry for Carrie - when Oliver announced that he got the biggest role of his life she naturally turned it around and made it all about her.

Reactions: 26
I don’t feel that sorry for Carrie - when Oliver announced that he got the biggest role of his life she naturally turned it around and made it all about her.
Carrie probably thinks she got Oliver that part because she is the queen of Disney 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll be amazed if they last much longer to be honest. Such an odd pairing. Carrie seems so boring and isn't very social.

Reactions: 3
One do the biggest turn offs I have for Cinderella is the awful costuming/wigs/make up - makes the whole thing look cheap and amateur.

Reactions: 6
Omggg her acting is cringey, I couldn’t keep watching 🤢
She deliberately over-acted in this song and made it as cringe as possible because she'd received some personal comments online about her being too big for the role. She stated that she felt her performance in this song was a way of getting back at her critics - no, you're not proving that someone can be sexy at any size, you're just embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 19
Omggg her acting is cringey, I couldn’t keep watching 🤢
Her voice sounds good there tbf

But, a professional actor shouldn't be making personal points when performing a role, what is she, 12? She should be acting the role, not basing her choices on making personal points.

Bless her she really can't act, those faces and movement's....also by acting so ott she proves she isn't actually sexy, or doesn't know what or how to be sexy. Less is more when it comes to seduction.

Reactions: 12
'Dead Girl Walking' is about Veronica deciding to have wild sex since Heather Chandler is going to make her life a misery and yet all Carrie could think was 'Take this haters!' A good actor puts them self in the position of the person they're playing and uses that to drive their performance. Even when she's acting, Carrie makes it all about her.

Reactions: 13
I find it odd that he is severely silent about promoting his “love” in one of the biggest career moments of her life, then not even seeing it for weeks; and when he does, it’s still not even on the official opening night. That whole relationship feels more like a career convenience for HIM to boost his chance of landing a big role. Now that he’s got it in one of the absolute biggest shows on west end, the clock is ticking to watch this unravel between the two. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Carrie.
didn’t carrie say in a q&a that oliver wasn’t going to watch it immediately to “take the pressure off carrie”

OK I'm super late to the Cinderella party I know but I just watched the children in need bad Cinderella performance... I REALLY was expecting something better. It sounds like a rip off six song and a severe case of "I'm not like other girls"

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it would be unnerving to have some fans be completely and utterly obsessed with you for years on end? I don't mean just being a fan for multiple years, some of them take it to the next level. I almost get the feeling that Carrie loves the fact that she has fans like that, she seems to encourage it.

Lol sorry I linked to the first one that came up, I didn’t realise I had linked to the pc version! This is carries one
Wow, watching that (first time I've seen it) I see what people mean about the juvenile screaming and cheering. Glad I never got round to seeing it, that would have done my head in!

Is every Instagram story now going to be clips of her bowing? They are all the same and it’s so boring.

Reactions: 24
Yes carrie, I'm sure it's super easy not to care about ageing or putting on weight when you've been styling yourself like a 50 year old 'edgy' drama teacher who's refinding herself after a failed marriage for the last five years in an attempt to prove how not like other girls you are but can still get stunt cast as a high school teenager and a not-disney princess. Piss off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really can’t pull off the aggressive-sexy thing 🙈 like I would be terrified to encounter Carrie coming in my window and trying to shag me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Incredibly petty of me I know but I get unnaturally annoyed when she turns round after the bows to "invite" the rest of the cast forward. I don't know why she just seems so smug like she's the leader of them. At this point it's fairly obv once she does her wee curtsy they should come forward.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if I’ve posted her before but been a reader for a while, so hi!
Omg I’ve seen that clip of her bowing like a million times this week and the little hop thing she does when she bows to each side. I’m glad you had a good show but It’s the same thing every time Carrie I don’t need to see it that many times 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.