Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment! šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ If Carrieā€™sā€¦ ā€œdancing skillsā€ rub off on him heā€™ll be voted out pretty quick!
she MOVES.

doesn't even warm up properly and pisses about during the warm up with a camera vlogging.

ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she MOVES.

doesn't even warm up properly and pisses about during the warm up with a camera vlogging.

ugh
Her dancing movement in Heathers and The Addams Family was one of the most amateur things I've ever seen. And yes, you're right. Nobody else is as unprofessional. Amateur performers don't even behave as unprofessionally as she often comes across.

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to correct everyone all the time just accept that they were trying to be nicešŸ™„
Moon face is something Iā€™ve only seen related to medication. steroids in particular. Itā€™s something that happened to me and left me very insecure.

Reactions: 12
Now sheā€™ll be the sister of the guy on strictly instead of the sister of the guy from McFly šŸ˜‚
Thing is sheā€™s always gotten really touchy when people only refer to her as his sister which is completely fair enough I can imagine thatā€™s annoying when youā€™re trying to build your own career but she also canā€™t really have it both ways now especially with her preference for blocking people when someone says something she slightly dislikes šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Moon face is something Iā€™ve only seen related to medication. steroids in particular. Itā€™s something that happened to me and left me very insecure.
Yes, a known side effect of long term/high dose steroid medication. Not something she should be joking about in relation to herself.

Reactions: 12
Yes, a known side effect of long term/high dose steroid medication. Not something she should be joking about in relation to herself.
Yep! Certainly not funny when youā€™re on the meds and have to deal with the side effects like that.

Reactions: 9
Yep! Certainly not funny when youā€™re on the meds and have to deal with the side effects like that.
Sheā€™s unbelievably ignorant on so many levels. And if you try to correct her you get blocked.

Reactions: 10
I find it really strange that the Cinderella cast arenā€™t rehearsing during this time. I would love to know whatā€™s happening behind the scenes.

Reactions: 21
This comment! šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ If Carrieā€™sā€¦ ā€œdancing skillsā€ rub off on him heā€™ll be voted out pretty quick!
Whaaaaaaaat?

Who said that? Thatā€™s just mad letā€™s be real what roles has she played that show she can dance?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it really strange that the Cinderella cast arenā€™t rehearsing during this time. I would love to know whatā€™s happening behind the scenes.
Yes, I've remarked on this already.

Either:
  • ALW is so tight he won't start paying the cast or theatre staff again until literally days before reopening
  • He thinks the show is already absolutely perfect, and stubbornly can't see the need to take the golden opportunity to do a few more weeks work finessing it
Or (more extreme options):
  • It's going to be delayed a couple more months
  • It's going to reopen somewhere else instead (e.g. Europe, USA, Singapore)
  • It's never going to reopen
Unlikely options:
  • She secretly is in the theatre every day, and the social media showing her elsewhere is all a tissue of lies
  • The rest of them ARE working on it, but Carrie's been quietly binned off?

Reactions: 21
Yes, I've remarked on this already.

Either:
  • ALW is so tight he won't start paying the cast or theatre staff again until literally days before reopening
  • He thinks the show is already absolutely perfect, and stubbornly can't see the need to take the golden opportunity to do a few more weeks work finessing it
Or (more extreme options):
  • It's going to be delayed a couple more months
  • It's going to reopen somewhere else instead (e.g. Europe, USA, Singapore)
  • It's never going to reopen
Unlikely options:
  • She secretly is in the theatre every day, and the social media showing her elsewhere is all a tissue of lies
  • The rest of them ARE working on it, but Carrie's been quietly binned off?
I love your theories!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s unbelievably ignorant on so many levels. And if you try to correct her you get blocked.
Actual moon face as a clinical side effect of steroid meds is a very difficult, debilitating thing to deal with. For someone who claims to be a writer, I wish sheā€™d be more careful with the words she uses.

Reactions: 18
Whaaaaaaaat?

Who said that? Thatā€™s just mad letā€™s be real what roles has she played that show she can dance?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It was on a Facebook post, someone whoā€™s a fan of her and Tom šŸ˜‚ I know right! I donā€™t remember seeing any heavy movement in any of her shows! The very limited movement I have seen has been terrible!

• Haha
Am I remembering it wrong but I know Wednesday was a very dance-y part in the original Broadway production of Addams. I think Krysta Rodriguez talked about it in an interview that they added it in because she has a very dance heavy background and it remained the same in the American productions.

Didnā€™t they have to alter that because Carrie is not a dancer?

Reactions: 3
Actual moon face as a clinical side effect of steroid meds is a very difficult, debilitating thing to deal with. For someone who claims to be a writer, I wish sheā€™d be more careful with the words she uses.
That's genuinely interesting! In my mother tongue, moonface used to be a derogative word to describe people with down syndrome/ trisomy 21.

Back to Carrie though..i hope Tom does not get very far on strictly; she would be unbearable..

Reactions: 5
I just saw the Strictly news! I wonder how often Carrie will film herself watching Tom on Strictly like she did with Gi. At least she will have something else to stay relevant post about apart from Cindermehla... šŸ™Š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.