Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she and alw will love it. Odds of her performing on the results show and probably being in the audience have increased

Reactions: 13
are the fletchers running out of money? why are they suddenly doing all of these reality tv shows 😭

Reactions: 22
AAAAND Carrie manages to make it all about her 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally just share a cute selfie and put this as a second insta story like a funny side note for goodness sake it’s not that hard 🙄 Saying that it proved difficult to get her to support her own industry without being gifted why should her own family be an exception 😂

Reactions: 7
waiting for the day carrie tries to do strictly or i’m a celeb 😂 it’ll be hilarious to watch her try rehearse a new dance each week (when she barely rehearsed for her west end shows) or live in the australian jungle without all her books and candles

Reactions: 5
I used to be a big McFly fan when I was young but now I just find them boring. Tom especially is so smug and just has no personality. But no way would I ever vote for him after the Fletchers took advantage of the furlough scheme. Look at all the comments! People haven’t forgotten, I hope people remember this when it comes to voting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She's going to be more unbearable than she was when Gi was on I'm a celeb, if that's even possible

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to correct everyone all the time just accept that they were trying to be nice🙄
cos she's a bleep.

I used to be a big McFly fan when I was young but now I just find them boring. Tom especially is so smug and just has no personality. But no way would I ever vote for him after the Fletchers took advantage of the furlough scheme. Look at all the comments! People haven’t forgotten, I hope people remember this when it comes to voting.
and the fact my tv license will pay for him...if i want to be that petty. (i am)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.