Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch carrie mention this on her story because e character cindrella is suddenly her personality
waiting for her to mention “if the shoes fits” that was released today. Is a new adult book with a plus size modern day Cinderella and is published by Disney, all the topics she loves to talk about but I guess because she didn’t get it gifted or sponsored she won’t mention it. Like really, you would think she would be all over that book but nothing.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being in the same room as Carrie pulling those faces for IG while she pretends to sleep for her IG post/boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oliver’s starting to get really irritating with these stupid facial expressions. If he’s taking inspiration from Tom Fletcher he needs to stop right now.
He's more annoying than Tom, in my opinion. Always trying to look "steely-eyed and handsome", but ends up looking like a constipated robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Cindermehla won't be the worst cinderella of the year

TBF I quite like the look of this Cinderella. I like the idea that she's trying to make a life for herself

Also, this will cost what, a fiver on amazon prime? Far cheaper than tickets for the west end show!

Reactions: 3
Oliver’s starting to get really irritating with these stupid facial expressions. If he’s taking inspiration from Tom Fletcher he needs to stop right now.
He's so unattractive. Doing "blue steel" twit.

TBF I quite like the look of this Cinderella. I like the idea that she's trying to make a life for herself

Also, this will cost what, a fiver on amazon prime? Far cheaper than tickets for the west end show!
James Corden though ... is there nothing he doesn't spoil (except One Man Two Guvnors, he was very good in that)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was going to br a cinema release, I think straight to streaming is the new straight to video.

Unless it's bad editing there is some applying acting and weak singing in there and yeah...James cordon

I can’t imagine putting a selfie up like that and thinking I looked good 😂

Reactions: 5
does carrie know that autumn doesn’t start until late september, she’s acting like the people who put their christmas tree up on november 1st

Reactions: 13
Well apparently she's working on something that requires "autumnal vibes" so it's looking like Autumn will become her new personality for the foreseeable. This girl gets through more personalities than donuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It could be because disney have started putting fall decorations up in their parks so she is jumping on bandwagon. Just a thought

He's more annoying than Tom, in my opinion. Always trying to look "steely-eyed and handsome", but ends up looking like a constipated robot.
Omg he does look like a robot! I don’t know how but he does. Like an animatronic villain in a theme park ride or something. 😂

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh when she says she hasn’t posted in a while and it’s only been a few days 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.