Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh when she says she hasn’t posted in a while and it’s only been a few days 🙈
She’s literally posted the day before! And before that 3 days before. It’s sad how addicted she is to social media. It’s her entire life. She’d literally have no identity without it.

Reactions: 8
If CHF does read here, she needs to head into the Strictly thread, where her bro is copping a bit of heat after the announcement of him as a participant.

I don't know a lot about McFly other than their name but it looks like scrounging free Disney trips that they can well afford to actually pay for is a whole Fletcher family trait :ROFLMAO:

1628174096743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Fletchers don't have a good rep in the strictly thread, the mcfly one and I even think they have their own one. I'm not sure the Fletchers are as well liked as maybe many seem to think

Reactions: 18
The Fletchers don't have a good rep in the strictly thread, the mcfly one and I even think they have their own one. I'm not sure the Fletchers are as well liked as maybe many seem to think
They probably delete any criticism they get, like Carrie. So they can have the upper hand.
Wouldn’t be surprise if they also block a lot of people but unlike Carrie are not vocal about it.

didn’t they disabled comments after the whole asking money for thegovernment for the nanny (Debbie)?

Reactions: 7
To be honest... Tom is at least something of a celebrity in regards to being on Strictly. Of course he and Gi and Carrie will be insufferable throughout... but I enjoy the news is leaving a bitter taste for many.

In regards to the "moonface" comment Carrie made about herself.... she's clearly being derogatory. I have a very round face and calling someone "moonface" is NEVER a compliment. So for her to bite back at someone (rightly) reassuring her she's pretty is just bizarre behaviour on her part. She knows she's being self deprecating and with that comes people being all "nooooooo! Don't say that about yourselfffff" - attention seeking to the max.

Reactions: 14
Looks like the Heathers Tour has inherited the old London costumes. I forgot how unflaterring that Veronica outfit was and how ugly Heather Mac's skirt.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else got a feeling that Oliver and the actress who plays Anna are gonna become a thing?

Reactions: 2
Do tell more! Was Oliver with someone when he started seeing Carrie? I don't go into her thread that much and wouldnt know too much about them.
He was dating someone called Summer something who I think is also a big name? the timeline with Oliver and his ex is not as clear and the one with Pete and Carrie where she emotionally cheated and maybe even physically too. So we think Oliver did that too.

The main actors from Hadestown are together now and I’m sure the actress was married when they started the show so…..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Summer the Strallen ex that Carrie used in that novel she wrote that was Carrie and Oliver fic.

Reactions: 10
I've see Summer Strallen in Mary Poppins. She was great in it. I didnt realise she was seeing Oliver. If I didnt know he was with Carrie I wouldve thought he was gay.

Reactions: 3
I've see Summer Strallen in Mary Poppins. She was great in it. I didnt realise she was seeing Oliver. If I didnt know he was with Carrie I wouldve thought he was gay.
That wasnt Summer. Her older sister Scarlett (the best strallen in my view) did mary in the first West end run and also on broadway. Her younger sister Zizi is the current Mary and also toured the UK.

Their aunt is Bonnie Langford

Summer has also done West end including the drowsy chaperone, the sound of music and was also in Hollyoaks which was tied to her performing in the sound of music. She's also done off West end theatre.

Reactions: 9
That wasnt Summer. Her older sister Scarlett (the best strallen in my view) did mary in the first West end run and also on broadway. Her younger sister Zizi is the current Mary and also toured the UK.

Their aunt is Bonnie Langford

Summer has also done West end including the drowsy chaperone, the sound of music and was also in Hollyoaks which was tied to her performing in the sound of music. She's also done off West end theatre.
I think it was Zizi I saw so. It was Feb 2020. It was one of the last shows I saw before covid 😭

Reactions: 1
Sorry if someone has mentioned this but I watched a video of Cinderella curtain call from beginning of July and she bows to the front and then does a really awkward curtesy to both sides, it just doesn’t look natural and quite clumpy

Reactions: 1
Going down to London in two weeks to see jersey boys and les Mis. Both lion king and jersey boys have cancelled their shows this weekend hoping it doesn’t happen when I go. Could you imagine it happening again with Cinderella Carrie would be fuming

Reactions: 2
Tom and Gi's cat died tonight and Carrie posted a story of Edgar, saying "Snuggling this one a little tighter tonight.". Am I the only one who finds this tone-deaf? Tom and Gi are grieving and if I was them, seeing this would be such a slap in the face.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Tom and Gi's cat died tonight and Carrie posted a story of Edgar, saying "Snuggling this one a little tighter tonight.". Am I the only one who finds this tone-deaf? Tom and Gi are grieving and if I was them, seeing this would be such a slap in the face.
Not really. When someone dies it makes you appreciate the people you have in your life and the love you have for them. I say this as someone whose family went through a lot of grief in one year- lost 2 sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles, pets and a child. It didn’t make me upset when people were reminded to say I Love You to the people they needed to say it to. When grief hits you like that, it reminds you that it can happen to anyone. Carrie saying she is going to snuggle her cat a little tighter when she’s seen another cat die is her way of saying that she’s been reminded that Edgar isn’t going to be here forever. I actually gave my pets a good cuddle after I saw that, and told them not to go anywhere for a long time.
I was heartbroken when my family cat died. That cat had slept in my bed through high school, I adored that cat. He was in our lives for 15 years, pets are family. And to anyone who ever says that ‘it’s just a pet’, you obviously have never actually had a pet, or just don’t have a heart.
Obviously I’ve gone through a lot of grief in my life, making this a bit of a touchy subject for me, and I’m not going to judge Carrie for giving Edgar a little squeeze of love when she will be mourning the loss of Tom and Gi’s cat too. When my brothers dog died, the whole family was upset because we all live at each others houses and everyone’s pets are all our pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.