Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are really desperate for attention, the conversations looked like too convenient and too true to the concept we have of Carrie here to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the AnonMoose messages happened during the time where i didn’t really check or read tattle and i was a bit confused about it all when reading back, like the dms were censored poorly (you could see the bottom of the names “Jamie” and “Liv”) but by that point it has been a few months since AM had posted them and i didn’t want to revive old gossip

also maybe i’m being a bit too sherlock but the word “Moose” looked way to much like “Moore” to me, sort of like how carries old GG username had the same components as her pottermore username.

Reactions: 2
It’s just so sad. There is enough to criticise Carrie for without dragging someone totally innocent through the mud with a pack of lies. Poor Olivia Moore. This could’ve have really damaged her career. To AnonMoose: Grow up.

Reactions: 11
What stood out to me was that Moose said Carrie was raging in the Heathers group chat about what she’d posted, how often is it that a group chat of people who worked together 3 years ago is still active?
Lol I leave mine the minute I've left on my last day 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
What stood out to me was that Moose said Carrie was raging in the Heathers group chat about what she’d posted, how often is it that a group chat of people who worked together 3 years ago is still active?
Lol, I just assumed it was active in the sense that every 8 months someone posted a memory or meme or something that reminded them of Heathers, or Carrie keeping it alive with opinions

I respectfully suggest that if you are that upset by my off-the-cuff opinion which was only in response to Carrie's actions and no one else in particular, you probably shouldn't be on the Internet 🤷‍♀️ People have opinions, I've been 'shamed' for stuff before but you just move on. I wasn't calling for death to all Disney fans, blimey.
I have to regularly take breaks from this board because Carrie's antics make me so angry sometimes. Going to take a break now, because while I'm not obsessed with Disney, I have loved it my whole life (I'm way past my 20s btw) and I now feel like a weirdo for liking it at all. Just because you don't feel the same or understand what it might mean to me and my family, doesn't mean it's right to just lump everyone together and shame them for liking it. If it isn't affecting you, why make people feel like sh*t about it? I hate the Fletchers begging for trips they can and should pay for themselves, but man, we aren't all a-holes.
Jfc, I never said you were, but I'm allowed to express my opinion just the same as you are. Maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded, but I disagreed and said so. Don't worry though, it won't happen again.

A-n-y-w-a-y ....

Can we talk about how it's two weeks tomorrow that Cindermehla is supposed to be reopening (returns 18 August according to the website), and leading lady CHF still does not seem to be back at work in any way, or even vaguely stepping inside the theatre?

Are they really just going to walk in again a few days before and pick it right back up again? Are they just going to treat the full price public performances from 18/19 August up to the new opening night of 25 August, as their rehearsals?

I mean, ok so maybe ALW is saving every penny and won't pay them to get back to work until the week of reopening, but two weeks to go and she doesn't even seem to be mentioning the show any more? London theatre news and promotion at the moment seems to be entirely Anything Goes, and a little about the Theatre Royal refurbishment being finished?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
A-n-y-w-a-y ....

Can we talk about how it's two weeks tomorrow that Cindermehla is supposed to be reopening (returns 18 August according to the website), and leading lady CHF still does not seem to be back at work in any way, or even vaguely stepping inside the theatre?

Are they really just going to walk in again a few days before and pick it right back up again? Are they just going to treat the full price public performances from 18/19 August up to the new opening night of 25 August, as their rehearsals?

I mean, ok so maybe ALW is saving every penny and won't pay them to get back to work until the week of reopening, but two weeks to go and she doesn't even seem to be mentioning the show any more? London theatre news and promotion at the moment seems to be entirely Anything Goes, and a little about the Theatre Royal refurbishment being finished?
Well, Carrie got her media attention and there are posters with her name, she can say she has originated a role in an ALW musical. That's pretty much all she wanted and she can milk that for years, no matter what happens with the show. So yeah, she's relaxed, her future is safe.

Well, Carrie got her media attention and there are posters with her name, she can say she has originated a role in an ALW musical. That's pretty much all she wanted and she can milk that for years, no matter what happens with the show. So yeah, she's relaxed, her future is safe.
Not if he's quietly binning her off and reopening it with someone else!

(unlikely, I know)

can carrie just light a candle like a normal person without having to show everyone her collection 🙄

• Haha
You're only supposed to burn candles that smell until a layer of the wax has melted then blow it out. So raves more about a crappy Zoella one than a Diptque one.

Reactions: 3
So she even has six million #gifted candles?

Why? Honestly why are companies giving her so much stuff to stash away and then bring out years later?

Does she pay for *anything* in life?

Reactions: 10
I’ve never known anyone to have so much STUFF. It’s actually kind of sad how many knick knacks and things she has, she’s going to be one of those old ladies who hoards newspapers and can’t even see her floor anymore and ends up on one of those reality shows about hoarders.

Reactions: 14
I'm debating seeing Cinderella when I go to London in January just because I'm so genuinely confused by everything still 😂 like it might just be because I have a slow brain but the soundtrack and everything I've read about the plot is just making me even more confused? which obviously isn't a good sign at all regardless

Reactions: 6
Looks like Cindermehla won't be the worst cinderella of the year

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.