Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many Instagram accounts does one person need!

She has her main
Book
Edgar
Allthingsmontague
Her private account
Beggars call

And probably more
Surely baby content would be an "allthingsmontague" thing... Though we all know she'll make baby an account and still post it everywhere anyway

Reactions: 17
Yeah, it just reeks of "please someone publish my wholesome little idea" as if it hasn't been done before, by people who definitely have more of a way with words. And to be honest, if my mum wrote me personal letters or diary entires and then published them before I was even coherent enough to understand them, I'd personally be weirded out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Yeah you’re so right. And material for the tour, Love Letters. Knock me down with a piece of salami if this isn’t gearing up to be tit poems and intros to songs. Hell I’m calling it now that she’ll mash up a tit acoustic baby song. 🎸

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Calling it now. Any letters or songs she writes will somehow end up being all about Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, Gi has already published a book with letters to her kid(s).
I really don't see the appeal of buying a book like this 🤔 it's not as though Gi is a great thinker or amazing creative mind that people are dying for insights to.

Surely it's only interesting to the children themselves?

Reactions: 36
I’m sure it’s top of every new parent’s priority list to write stupid things in a journal when their baby is awake and screaming all hours of the night wanting a feed or to be held.
She’ll take inspo from Waitress and create the “Dear Baby” vlogs. I can see it now being the most insufferable thing ever.

Reactions: 11
Can someone have both too much and not enough self esteem? Because if so, it's Carrie 1000%.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But we don’t use twitter tho x
And still hasn't actually put a post up on the twatter account.

Would you not go do that first, even just the Beggars Call poster, and THEN go across to insta to mention it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those who missed the announcement on Carrie's stories mid troll breakdown. She said it'll be her agent that runs the Beggar's Call Twitter account.

Reactions: 7
Why buy a new journal when she can pick up where she left off writing to August, her future child with Alex Day 😂 it was unhinged then and it's unhinged now
To be fair, it is much less unhinged when there is actually a baby on the way to be written to 😅 (Doing it back then was definitely a full staircase beyond the pale)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And still hasn't actually put a post up on the twatter account.

Would you not go do that first, even just the Beggars Call poster, and THEN go across to insta to mention it?
Her “team” won’t give him the password 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First performance of "Just For One Day" this evening at the Old Vic. Break a leg, Joel!

It's on Todaytix Rush, maybe being a new show people are holding back until there's some reviews.

Wonder if Crabbie is going to see him in it tonight, or will she wait till the press night (13 Feb so getting closer to Peanut Day).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.