Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby's first appearance in Hello

Baby's first merching deal

Baby's first instagram account (set up by doting Dad, blue tick optional)

Baby's first doxxing

... so many important milestones to record

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Reality is gonna slap her in the face :ROFLMAO:! I have one kid and only one because my god was it hard work, up all night with reflux, trying to settle before they wanted another feed. I think I got 20 mins between each feed if I was lucky! I did not have the time for journal writing in the early hours with a baby relentlessly crying. What planet does she live on? If they’re awake it’s because they will need something from you and if they’re asleep you will be grabbing every second you can crabbie!

Reactions: 30
Can't believe she Carrie-splained that when her child is 30, she and Joel will look very different to now..... Yeah, that's how aging works?? We don't need that broken down and explained, thanks.

Also, what happened to her book on pregnancy? Did her deal fall through because it was so bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Baby's first doxxing

This has set my mind running…just how is Joel first going to do it? There are just so many opportunities!

Further down the line I can imagine a first day of school photo with the school logo clearly identifiable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't believe she Carrie-splained that when her child is 30, she and Joel will look very different to now..... Yeah, that's how aging works?? We don't need that broken down and explained, thanks.

Also, what happened to her book on pregnancy? Did her deal fall through because it was so bad?
I forgot about that part!
"I'll include photos of us now so they know how we've changed" like she hasn't documented every aspect of her appearance in too much detail over the years for all to see 🤣 #bumcrack

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This has set my mind running…just how is Joel first going to do it? There are just so many opportunities!

Further down the line I can imagine a first day of school photo with the school logo clearly identifiable.
Where and when her after school activities are. Their holiday plans and dates 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ooh, I reckon if she gets Star of the Week at nursery or an extra-curricular - shot of the certificate with the name clearly visible.

Or more worryingly, doctor's letters (name/address of the surgery as well as their personal address).

Reactions: 14
I thought this too, but I looked and it’s not!
Someone definitely said a “Letters to autumn” style set up. Tbf If we still have 5 weeks of this left we might have to extend the board! Shes ticking them off fast!
I updated the bingo and booted it :( I might have to make a final V3 and restore a few squares... I'll report back today

• Heart
Steph McKeon (was Anna in Frozen West End when it opened) has been posting about how difficult it's been getting her son to sleep through night
God forbid Carrie has to go through sleep deprivation. Not sure she'll be wanting to write in her little Disney journal then

Reactions: 16
I'm not at all maternal but that book sounds boring AF even when she was describing it 😂 I liked the "the first night when she needs feeding" - I don't want to spoil the surprise but I'm *fairly sure* that will be the first night and then every night Care Bear

What's chapter one? "Lead up to your arrival - how I fought the meanie trolls"
I came here to say exactly the same thing- this made me snort laugh when she said about the first night of not getting any sleep. She’d be better off saying ‘I’ll write down the first night I actually managed to get some sleep!’

I would have thought anyone would realise that newborns are a pretty 24/7 thing, mine slept more during the day for weeks and spent most of the night seemingly desperate to hang out with me 🙃 Motherhood is going to be quite the gear shift for Carrie. I am fascinated to see who she’s going to blame/shout at for a newborn baby behaving perfectly normally.

Reactions: 24
It's going to be interesting to see if her baby is more like her teens/20s (everything given to her and she has a well behaved sleeping baby), or like her 30s (karma catches up with her)

Reactions: 8
Amber Davies has just launched a podcast called ‘Your 5 Minute Call’ 🤭

Essentially the same thing as Beginners Call, but free and in podcast form. And I bet she’ll get some amazing names ⭐

Considering her huge social media following I would say this will be 1000% times better than Beggars Call 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am fascinated to see who she’s going to blame/shout at for a newborn baby behaving perfectly normally.
"Trolls". Unspecified trolls. They are always to blame, for everything. It's always "the trolls".
---
Amber Davies has just launched a podcast called ‘Your 5 Minute Call’ 🤭

Essentially the same thing as Beginners Call, but free and in podcast form. And I bet she’ll get some amazing names ⭐

Considering her huge social media following I would say this will be 1000% times better than Beggars Call 🤷‍♀️
My goodness don't post that here and give Crabbie ideas. The last thing our ears and airpods need is a CHF shoutcast.

Luckily she always wants to monetise the crap out of everything, a free podcast must be abhorrent to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is hilarious. I just checked out Carrie's Wikipedia page to see how it described her relationships, and it says that once she became pregnant, "Fletcher made her pregnancy the primary focus of her online content" 😂 I wonder who wrote this? It's spot on, but she would not like this description, I think

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Baby's first appearance in Hello

Baby's first merching deal

Baby's first instagram account (set up by doting Dad, blue tick optional)

Baby's first doxxing

I laughed out loud at Baby's First Doxxing 🤣🤣🤣

I know before someone has said that threads die here when the subject has a baby but I honestly think ours will go up a gear! I can't wait to see the Crabster crash head first into reality and actual life challenges! Bring it on.

Reactions: 19
Steph McKeon (was Anna in Frozen West End when it opened) has been posting about how difficult it's been getting her son to sleep through night
God forbid Carrie has to go through sleep deprivation. Not sure she'll be wanting to write in her little Disney journal then
I read Steph‘s stories too and my goodness, it’s a difference like day and night with her and Carrie. Steph had specifically asked for people to share if they had similar problems like her and her answers have been nothing but kind and gracious. No snappiness, no aggression, just replying like an actual adult while sharing that she has struggled with her baby‘s sleep schedule. I‘m sure she’s got messages she didn’t agree with or that were weird, but we don’t know because she didn’t post them.
At this point it would be utterly baffling if Carrie was suddenly all grown up and normal in the way she presents herself on social media 😂

Reactions: 18
I suppose she thinks she’ll get all kinds of things done when she’s at home with a baby. Like my mate who thought she’d learn Japanese. I remember being on the floor with exhaustion wanting to sleep at night but the baby feeding constantly and my other half who worked nights and slept all day helpfully suggested ‘might be a great time to get stuck into a box set or two’ I DIDNT WANT A BOXSET I WANTED TO bleeping SLEEP, and that is why I’m posting this from an incarceration facility after I had to murder my husband in cold blood.

Joke. No one would have convicted me, he deserved murder. But really she’s in cloud cuckoo land. Plus she’s someone who clearly struggles with timings/routines/early wake up. I honestly think she’ll be incredulous that the baby will be so demanding as to want to feed/sleep on her/be awake when most people sleep. It’s going to blow her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is hilarious. I just checked out Carrie's Wikipedia page to see how it described her relationships, and it says that once she became pregnant, "Fletcher made her pregnancy the primary focus of her online content" 😂 I wonder who wrote this? It's spot on, but she would not like this description, I think
Omg which one of y’all did this? It’s hysterical.

I wonder if Carrie is hoping for a little BabyClub gig like G had on CBeebies. God that would be awful. Those poor baby’s ears. They’d be frightened into next week at an orange haired Hagrid bellowing the tickle song at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.