Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tiny part of me wouldn't be surprised if she called the baby Peanut Montague.
Has to be quirky...she's a Fletcher!
#NotLikeOtherBabies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to look this up because I remembered them as being together for ages. Nope, 5 months.

Which in fairness is right on track for our Carrie to be getting hitched and having kids.
They had also dated for a year secretly before that, though. They broke up, she dated Jack Howard, and then got together with Al*x D*y again

Reactions: 14
They had also dated for a year secretly before that, though. They broke up, she dated Jack Howard, and then got together with Al*x D*y again
she dated Jack Howard?! She also dated PeteJams (??) how long were they together for??

Reactions: 4
hey everyone, I usually lurk and rarely post on here but I'm currently catching up on the thread. Can someone please explain what Jamie Mustscraper (if I've gotten it right) means, and how it relates to Carrie? I'm not a native speaker and I've never heard it before.

The only time I ever saw her 'in the wild' was years ago at the McFly Hyde Park gig. Carrie and Alex were walking about holding hands and seemed to be trying to draw attention to themselves and my kids were thrilled to see her in person.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
oh is that when she dated jack howard? for some reason i thought that was pre-alex (maybe it was bc jack dated hazel hayes at some hazy point after that). anyway they broke up the second time because of the whole youtubegate fiasco right? and then started dating pete not long after?

Reactions: 1
hey everyone, I usually lurk and rarely post on here but I'm currently catching up on the thread. Can someone please explain what Jamie Mustscraper (if I've gotten it right) means, and how it relates to Carrie? I'm not a native speaker and I've never heard it before.
"Scarper" means to run away, and "Must Scarper" sounds like "Muscato" (especially when said in an accent like Carrie's) so it's a joke saying he runs away when she's near

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If I remember correctly, she didn't date Jack Howard, but she was messy about it. Alex and she were still entangled, maybe on a break, and she heavily flirted with JH. She wrote that song, Guess we'll never know, about him.

Reactions: 7
she dated Jack Howard?! She also dated PeteJams (??) how long were they together for??
I dont think it was confirmed but they did a video together where they had a balloon child and lots of fans speculated they were dating at that time. I always thought it was weird she didnt do more skit videos with jackanddean, kickthepj and the like since they were always doing things related to acting and film. I wonder if she was horrible to work with and thats why she never did more than a few collabs.

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly, she didn't date Jack Howard, but she was messy about it. Alex and she were still entangled, maybe on a break, and she heavily flirted with JH. She wrote that song, Guess we'll never know, about him.
She did date Jack Howard, but I don't think it was for very long. It wasn't a full on relationship yet.

A while after A*lex Abuser D*y dumped her, she wrote a blog post hinting at someone she was dating/flirting with, then for some reason tagged Jack Howard at the bottom of the page or hashtagged his name or something, so fans picked up on that and realised it was him she was on about. She then deleted the blog post.

I only found out about Jack through people on GG after the fact.

It is assumed she was with Jack when Al*x did the whole spiel to get her to get back with him, and she felt she had to give him a second chance. After the truth came out about Al*x and she dumped him, she wrote "Guess We'll Never Know", and many assumed it was about Jack, and assumed that she had wanted/tried(?) to get things going with him again after Al*x, but presumably he had moved on/wasn't interested anymore by then, as it never happened.

She started "courting"/flirting with Pete the summer of 2014 - the Al*x stuff happened in April, and Carrie & Pete were a couple from September.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
All of the men being mentioned in relation to Carrie’s dating history are much, much hotter than Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
does anyone else find it repulsive when she like.. smacks her lips etc on her stories? 😂 💀 i have misophonia but the mouth and saliva noises are too much

Reactions: 21
The only time I ever saw her 'in the wild' was years ago at the McFly Hyde Park gig. Carrie and Alex were walking about holding hands and seemed to be trying to draw attention to themselves and my kids were thrilled to see her in person.
Lol, sounds like them. If it was before they were open about being a couple, they really loved to get fans to speculate about whether or not they were dating. She did a video with Jack Howard during this time, and she literally stopped what she was saying to stare into the distance, only so Jack and the other guy would turn around to see what she was staring at and so she could say "my boyfriend just walked in". She kept saying she hated the speculation, but she was fuelling it so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah didn't she do a couple with Dan and Phil? Went v quiet after that!
Yeah, she did a few videos with them back when the whole British YouTuber thing was a big deal. Iirc, it was either right when or right before she got the role of Èponine. They never appeared again after that, though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.