Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Carrie will finally learn NOT TO CONSTANTLY SHOUT once there's a sleeping baby think of?

Probably not. She'll probably make a long ranty youtube video called "Dear Baby" and call them a meanie hater troll for having the AUDACITY to wake up when Carrie LOUDLY DEMANDS they sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure it’s top of every new parent’s priority list to write stupid things in a journal when their baby is awake and screaming all hours of the night wanting a feed or to be held.

Reactions: 29
I kind of hope she has the most needy and annoying baby so she can finally recieve some karma

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘When the baby can’t sleep’ yes and I’m sure the baby will be fascinated to lie there, not sleeping, watching you write to it in a journal it won’t clap eyes on again until you’re practically a pensioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Security guy in work mentioned Dividends this morning and it took everything in me not to laugh.

god bless Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘When the baby can’t sleep’ yes and I’m sure the baby will be fascinated to lie there, not sleeping, watching you write to it in a journal it won’t clap eyes on again until you’re practically a pensioner.
This is one of those things a pregnant woman says that comes back to bite her in the arse once the baby is here. I said so many unbelievably naive things before I knew the realities of motherhood - that when a baby can't sleep, it will be screaming and you will be pulling your hair out doing everything to make it stop instead of both of you calmly sitting there while you write volumes in a book I can assure you an adult will find deeply embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why buy a new journal when she can pick up where she left off writing to August, her future child with Alex Day 😂 it was unhinged then and it's unhinged now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why do they spam every account with everything like she has today with the "zoom link has gone out folks" posts. Just keep the Beggars' Call technical stuff like that to the Beggars' Call dedicated account. No need to replicate it everywhere.

Boundaries, Carrie. Understand what each account should be for and the audiences for each. Or honestly just collapse it all and just have one account instead of the five plus that you've got (Crabbie, Joel, Montagues, Beggars, Finsta)

Reactions: 24
"I'm writing letters to my baby for when she is an adult" = "I'm writing letters for adults in the hope that a publisher will buy and publish them"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Why do they spam every account with everything like she has today with the "zoom link has gone out folks" posts. Just keep the Beggars' Call technical stuff like that to the Beggars' Call dedicated account. No need to replicate it everywhere.

Boundaries, Carrie. Understand what each account should be for and the audiences for each. Or honestly just collapse it all and just have one account instead of the five plus that you've got (Crabbie, Joel, Montagues, Beggars, Finsta)
I think Carrie even has a few more insta accounts, no? One for Edgar and one for book discussions maybe?

Reactions: 7
How many Instagram accounts does one person need!

She has her main
Book
Edgar
Allthingsmontague
Her private account
Beggars call

And probably more

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Carrie even has a few more insta accounts, no? One for Edgar and one for books discussions maybe?
oh heck really? There will definitely be a separate one for the baby then, if there isn't already. Plus a Carrie's Mummy Journal account no doubt.

Surely "pet" accounts are something that most people got tired of around 2007?

Reactions: 11
I have a very wealthy friend whose family owned a restaurant chain until her father died and she inherited everything. She lives in a penthouse apartment, has worked for about three weeks in her life (straight out of uni, then she decided she hated work and never went back,) and was raised by nannies. She doesn’t have kids because she feels she wouldn’t cope - and has told me having a baby was rough on her mother even though the nanny was doing the hard work! So it’s probably not going to be as picture perfect as Carrie thinks

Reactions: 13
I'm not at all maternal but that book sounds boring AF even when she was describing it 😂 I liked the "the first night when she needs feeding" - I don't want to spoil the surprise but I'm *fairly sure* that will be the first night and then every night Care Bear

What's chapter one? "Lead up to your arrival - how I fought the meanie trolls"
Right! The first night the baby is crying and won’t sleep.. you mean *the first* night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why on earth was she writing letters to her and AD's future child when they weren't even together that long?

I feel like this absolutely unhinged behaviour, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many Instagram accounts does one person need!

She has her main
Book
Edgar
Allthingsmontague
Her private account
Beggars call

And probably more
But she's not addicted to her phone or social media...nope nope nope

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very on brand for Carrie that she's talking about writing to her baby as it she's talking about an audience for one of her crap books🙄.

The poor child will get the notebook thrust in front of her when she's 18, and it'll be badly written, flowery language. There will be millions of run-on- sentences about how Carrie tidied up one day and was SO. INCREDIBLY proud of herself for being so PRODUCTIVE, and one entry comparing the babies' first spit-up to clouds in a Pixar-blue sky, before the project is abandoned as Carrie realises parents spend awake nights actually with their child, trying everything to get them to sleep.

She's so dumb. She romanticises even night feeds and sleepless nights with a newborn....! She doesn't know what she's talking about at all. I can't.
This is just laying the groundwork for another crappy book

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.