Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cluel3ss

When you keep sharing about *feminism* but your partner only ever refers to you as HIS WIFE and never by name.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She won't call the baby Minnie but I could see it being a cutesy nickname for something far more wanky and middle-class like Minerva. It would be coupled with a classic Carrie over explanation:

"We named her after the Roman goddess of wisdom because of my lifelong love of Roman mythology. Wait, have I never mentioned that before? Anyway, we'll be calling her Minnie. BUT OUR LIFE IS NOT RULED BY DISNEY OKAY ❤"

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah whatever your opinion on the account, the actual tweets are just direct quotes from Carrie or Joel.

Lily0815

I bet Joel is currently reaching out to some fake Elon Musk account, asking Elon to suspend the parody account 😂

'I AM TOM FROM MCFLY'S BROTHER-IN-LAW!!! ELON, WE ARE STRANDED! IN THE CAPITAL OF PARODY!!!!!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mark81

VIP Member
She wants people to think that’s her husband probably. It must annoy her so much that Jamie had no interest in being anything other than acquaintances
She's not even been friend zoned, she's been acquaintance zoned.

Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Can she not figure out to position the ring light off to one side so that it doesn't keep showing up reflected in her glasses? Although I suppose it does distract from the awful makeup job she's done and the flabby chin.
It was also a distraction from her waffling on if you make a game of trying to get it dead centre in her eyes. I think I did quite well considering I was watching on the fastest speed 😂
IMG_3747.jpeg

IMG_3748.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Wait..its Joel's birthday today?!!

Oh FFS its mine too. About all I share with him thank fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

lottiekarotti

Everytime I see them together and he's being gross and insufferable and she's wearing her weird glasses I just think.. my god. What an unattractive couple. It's almost an achievement!

• Haha

RudeDog

I think it's interesting that it's only been commented on here since The Goyles announced it. That suggests to me that most people posting on here weren't aware of it because I feel like if it had been spotted it would have been flagged here.

But yeah, if not a poster here, defo someone that reads.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
As an aside, she’s so in love with the post showing her making out with Muscato, that she’s isn’t prepared to boot it off her pinned post list to promoted her new company with her husband

View attachment 2678278
That’s insane she would pin a picture of her straddling and kissing a man on her grid. Actress or no actress, that’s a little bit strange 💀

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
I thought that was kind of cute, then I saw the second photo, and then the third. Went from that’s kind of cute to damn that’s too many bags very quickly

Must42

It's on their couples account
Which is terrible when this is how they portray their public persona as a couple.

They treat each other like kids as well. The beginning of the video in the tube when Joel says “what are we going to see” reminded me of when you ask kids “tell your aunty what you did today” etc.