Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😆😆 newborn photography is when they wrap up the baby, place a leaf on its head and put it in a plant pot or something right? (I dunno if it’s always botanically themed but the ones I keep seeing are)

Not literally ‘cool I’ve just had a text that the baby is fresh out and covered in placenta let me grab my camera’

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ellie_Rose

The Sonder Society makes no sense anyway for a Carrie fanbase. Why didn’t she name it The Hopeful Hideaway or something that at least relates to her name/ previous fan name. She is so bad at marketing. Literally has the business sense of a pigeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

CelineJenkins

She’d write a book about a super special girl who has these magic powers that only activate on her “true” birthday every leap year and she spends every leap cycle dreading it, until she meets a man who for some reason makes the powers no longer a bad thing. Oh and she’ll live four times as long as everyone else because her soul only ages on a true birthday or some rubbish.
This really does sound like the kind of garbage that she'd write

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

Plot twist: Carrie and Joel made it themselves to deflect from the car crash of their new business.

• Haha

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
The Sonder Society makes no sense anyway for a Carrie fanbase. Why didn’t she name it The Hopeful Hideaway or something that at least relates to her name/ previous fan name. She is so bad at marketing. Literally has the business sense of a pigeon.
Hey come on pigeons are smarter than her - have you ever seen a pigeon dox themselves?

• Haha

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I was thinking that too! She’s literally just listed everywhere they’ve been on holiday over the last two years but not mentioned either of their weddings, or their marriage at all, or anything about him specifically?? And then, of course, parenthood!! Because that’s the real reason she loves Joel—he’s given her something she actually wants in her life. A baby.

CW259

Those recent stories about Beggers Call. Observations.

1. She looks like she has been crying. Or she’s f**king exhausted. But surely, make these videos when you are feeling/looking at your best?
2. Tell me you are reading Tattle without telling me you are reading tattle.
3. Everything about this is SO vague. Breaking down songs? Everything they learned from singing these songs 8 shows a week? For performers, but also not for performers. For anyone. Dont worry we will get to backstage. And we will do stuff in person… which leads me onto….
4. … but these are more accessible?! For who?! Are you just banding around the term accessible. Nothing about accessibility available. Will this be captioned? Or available in BSL? What adjustments are you making? Other than “being on zoom”.

Absolutely wild. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything marketed so badly.

Mark81

VIP Member
Joel is the type of 'man' to have sympathy birth pains and end up in a bed next to her

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
His rant about the barista getting the milk for his coffee wrong just makes him look like a bit of a twat tbh. People make mistakes, especially in what is probably a busy coffee shop in the middle of London on a Sunday afternoon. Might be annoying but most people would just get over, but instead Jowl had to share a sarcastic Instagram story about how his accent makes coconut sound like oat. Piss off you condescending knob.

View attachment 2688837
Karen Montague on form again showing how entitled theatre people can be.

Imagine people doing an online rant about his performance, or his delivery when he was a driver. He is a fucking twat

RudeDog

...But I did want to say that I think the "rude" is to something Carrie says quietly but I can't make out.
You're right.. she said 'it's because you talk weird'.

They speak about the barrister in such a condescending way 'She got it right for this one!' 😠 such unpleasant behaviour from both of them.

I know it's been said many times but Carrie's nasty personality is really showing on her face these days. She looks like a mean, smug goblin smirking over his shoulder as she knows he's going to say something negative. Yuck.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
For all Carrie blames Tattle for everything, it’s pretty funny that we’re only publicly made aware of stuff when she posts about it—like this account and her doxxing herself

T3PO

Chatty Member
No one would ever have noticed the account if they didn’t bring 500k+ people’s attention to it

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Accionoodles

VIP Member
If this is what the “star of the show” looks like then they need to permanently bring down the curtain. I can’t imagine looking this bad in something I was being paid to promote, she looks like a bag lady who’s slept in the same clothes for a week.
IMG_3736.jpeg

Eta

The scarf and the bag somehow make it worse
IMG_3737.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Also why would she block it. The smart thing for her to do is to follow it so as to keep an eye on what they’re posting and so be aware of what everybody else is seeing on the account. Taking screen shots of every post if you like. Blocking the account is like braveheart poking himself in the eye before battle. She is so so bad at social media.

• Haha