Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Can 25 year olds who've already bought a ticket get a refund now that it's aimed at 11 year olds and next week probably 8 year olds and toddlers playgroup after that

• Haha
Reactions: 38

FullTimeLoser

I love how it's "begginers", since they are indeed begging for their gullible fans to spend their (parents') money.

• Haha

PiefaceG

VIP Member
1000008754.jpg

She's now undercut Beggar's Call by offering spectator tickets for her newly dropped OWN PERSONAL WORKSHOP for £10ish when the cheapest ticket you can get for Oz Dust is more than double that.

This new addition isn't included in ANY Oz Dust ticket. So it's not even being used to sweeten the pot and upsell to a Weekend Oz Dust ticket. She really doesn't give a shit about making her new "business" work at all. Whatever works as a get-rich-quick shill is all that matters. Her Oz Dust guests must be fuming.

• Haha
  • Angry

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Joel has started documenting his last day at Hamilton (really just a hiatus) through Instagram stories and it’s a cringe as you expect. There’s a Waitrose carrier bag jump scare, pointless use of hashtags and a cry of “LAST DAY BITCHES” while the rest of the cast do a group warm up. I get a feeling he is only tolerated by some of his colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

everfair

Compare the coffee video with how she used to look / present herself and her relationship to the world. It’s actually really shocking and sad. Such a waste.
I do wonder sometimes whether Carrie has been deeply, clinically depressed since the Oliver breakup. Doesn’t excuse her from being a moron but when you see her here there’s a light that’s just completely gone now. She seems like a shell of herself.

cluel3ss

Imagine if she could have been happy to simply own a couple of those bags, and picked out a really special one. Instead she’s got so many just because she wants them. It’s like throwing money around like it’s nothing, and now just hanging them like some decorations…

It’s mind blowing how some people can’t pick out one thing they REALLY like, but they just have to have a whole damn buffet of things that they don’t even have SPACE for.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Oh I can tell Carrie wrote this little text..
IMG_1728.jpeg

„in whatever performance life throws at you“??? WTF is that supposed to mean? 😂 Not everyone lives their life as performative as you, Carrie darling.
Yes, I can understand (somewhat) what she was trying to get at here, but as always, it’s almost incoherent. So yep, written by Mrs Montague

• Haha
  • Sick

AaronPurrSir

LOL at the idea of Alessia and Carrie being up for the same role in a musical of Clueless.

The only role Carrie could play in Clueless would be the frumpy teacher who gets set up with the old man 💀

Attachments

• Haha

aliwasere

The lounge fly bags are excessive but hey her Choice and money can’t buy taste. But the thing that strikes me most about those photos, and would drive me mad, is the room door now won’t fully open and neither will the cupboard door!

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It’s getting dragged, which is so sad. I heard it was supposed to be amazing too, was super excited to see it and went to look at the reviews, it’s being absolutely trashed. One of the reviews said the only scary things about the show were the ticket prices and the misuse of Catherine Tate (apparently she knows it’s terrible and it shows).
Honestly, Carrie might be right about those shows being terrible and all. But this is the same woman who for YEARS searched her own name on social media to come after people (who hadn’t tagged her) who had said anything negative about her. My problem with her is that nobody is allowed to have an opinion except Carrie. Yes, she’s hiding them on her subscribers stories, but still. She’d have a meltdown if any other actor would talk like that about a show she was in.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
English is not my first language so it didn’t sound that weird to me. It reminded me of how back in 2018 people would say someone’s a snack to mean that person was hot, and then it evolved to “they’re not a snack, they’re a whole meal”. I thought the dish thing was a variation of that xd.

(As you can see I’m very fluent in Internet bullshit).
Describing someone as a “dish” or “dishy” is actually quite old fashioned. Like something my kinda posh/kinda eccentric great aunt would have said 🤣

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
“Funny to wear whilst heavily pregnant” Yes. That is the joke. That’s how 99.9% of pregnancies happen.

• Haha