Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Is it me or did her story agreeing with the 1 star review seem in poor taste, especially as she is in the industry herself
I don't know, just doesn't seem like the done thing to me. Perhaps I'm wrong 🤷‍♀️
Very poor taste. If someone she knew in the industry shared a story agreeing with a 1 star review of something she’d been in (didn’t The Crown Jewels get a few?) Joel would do a live complaining about the meanie haters and she would do about 20 stories about it, and how miserable the person’s life must be because they’re so unhappy in their own lives they’re tearing other people down. Probably rounded off with “Thank you for your feedback ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Isn't it a bit touchy to have a huge zoom call for 11 year olds? Surely there's some level of reglementation in place for minors? This all feels a bit off

Reactions: 47

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Don't they use the same wording for shows that don't sell well 🫣
The logic makes no sense. Increased demand means they need to add more tickets. Keeping the same number of tickets on sale and lowering the age limit implies they need to reach a wider market because they're not selling. She really thinks her audience are massive dummies, doesn't she??

Also, as if they can police the age limit. If a 9 year old wants to buy a ticket with mum's credit card, they can and will.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

cluel3ss

Another thought…

She’s aware people know her home address. She’s also SHOWING how much money she’s got just hanging on the walls. She also tells people exactly when she’s at home/at work/on holiday.

Madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

ChasingDays

I'm a barista and I forgot to put caramel in a customer's drink (he wanted an iced, decaf latte with soya milk and caramel, and another latte with oat milk and caramel). Things get forgotten, especially when orders are complicated like that and I'm also expected to take a second order at the same time. The guy came back to the bar, said he couldn't taste the caramel, I added the caramel and everyone went about their day without any drama.

Mark81

VIP Member
Don't see the big deal about not having caffeine when you're quite happy to shovel other junk down your gob and not worry about your overall diet/activity/weight

• Haha

Gally11

I know it's far from the most unhinged thing he's done, but it still creeps me out a quite bit that he made an instagram account for their relationship and writes nearly 90% of the posts on it (easily distinguished by Writing like this! ❤ vs Writing!!!! Like THIS!!!! #example #words #joel)

I honestly can't think of anyone else who did that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Biffy

For God's sake Carrie, if/when you read this please Google "the Streisand effect" and STAND DOWN!!!!!

But thanks for bringing that parody account to light, it gave a me a right good giggle last night. And all by using material you've (over)shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mark81

VIP Member
Back to hating Joel more than Carrie. How many of us have dealt with Joel's before

PiefaceG

VIP Member
His rant about the barista getting the milk for his coffee wrong just makes him look like a bit of a twat tbh. People make mistakes, especially in what is probably a busy coffee shop in the middle of London on a Sunday afternoon. Might be annoying but most people would just get over, but instead Jowl had to share a sarcastic Instagram story about how his accent makes coconut sound like oat. Piss off you condescending knob.

View attachment 2688837
I can hear the condescending tone dripping from this image. He's got such a punchable face. As if sweaty Karen would last one singular shift in a busy coffee shop.

LylaJovana

Nah, I think Carrie fully agreed with the prick. I hope their coffees gave them raging squits. Unbelievable twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Alice_Taylorx

I’ve said it before but her bio is just EMBARRASING! Putting OG like that makes her the best and Grammy nominated hahaha do me a favour! Most actual Grammy winners don’t put that in their bios’s coz they know it’s cringe
The "Grammy nominated" thing is sooo embarrassing. Trying not to dox myself but I work in showbusiness and have worked on multiple Emmy award nominated shows, but would never in a million years write "x4 Emmy nominated!" because...it wasn't me, it was the shows I worked on.

She just sang on ALBUMS that were nominated, not her. It's misleading and embarrassing to imply that Carrie Hope Fletcher herself was nominated.

Reactions: 43

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Couldn't he have just said to the barista "oops I asked for oat milk but this tastes like coconut, can you please change it?"? What's the point complaining about it online? They're not going to be able to help you and you're just whining. "I literally said about 8 times I wanted coconut milk" - you were probably being obnoxious, and once again if you were that insistent you'd taste it and point it out there and then. Stand down.
Think about how many people spit in his food.

• Haha
Reactions: 42